over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pic of my girl

Wow many people on here wonder (and people even have fetishes and PAY to be able to TOUCH women with muscles like that) what it is like to have sex with a chick that holds a substantial amount of muscle mass? It certainly must be different. Some people are REPULSED by women who look like that, and make it their duty to tell everyone so. Man this post my be an ignorant post as their are other ignorant post on this forum, "a cock log" , but I am not disrespecting the original poster,and if original poster feels disrespected I sincerely apologies to him. But to say I disrespected you is far from accurate.

Your an idiot. You honestly don't see what is wrong with your post? Your asking him what it is like to have sex with his gf and that you are picturing a hole cut in a boulder. The cock log is totally different and about people who want to get bigger... you don't have to read it. Not like the op made a thread about what it is like to have sex with his gf. Fuck off if you can't respect other posters.

Befitwithme she is looking insane. Goodluck in getting a transplant and I wish you all the best.

kindey failure thats a tough break good luck to you. btw did you get your gf into bodybuilding or was she already?

she was already into it, we have been together for just over 4 yrs now
she has put on alot more muscle then she had when she moved here, got her leaner and bigger from when she first got here.

we will see what happens next yr, i know she will do very well, all in all really depends on who shows up and how they look. i did all her prep and everything i had her do worked perfect, just wish it would work like that for me lol, for some reason i can help others but when it comes to me i fuck up all the time, but i really think it was from my kidneys, had this problem since 2003.

i still plan to compete, don long competed with no kidneys, just will be hard to get rid of the last bit of water

WOw

she has put on alot more muscle then she had when she moved here, got her leaner and bigger from when she first got here.

we will see what happens next yr, i know she will do very well, all in all really depends on who shows up and how they look. i did all her prep and everything i had her do worked perfect, just wish it would work like that for me lol, for some reason i can help others but when it comes to me i fuck up all the time, but i really think it was from my kidneys, had this problem since 2003.

i still plan to compete, don long competed with no kidneys, just will be hard to get rid of the last bit of water

I am so sorry.....a transplant is def the best way to go.....so many BBers this year with kidney problems.........many friends of mine also.

Does blood work hint to kidney issues like this before it happens.

Kudos to her! She looks unreal! Best of luck to u on ur health befitwithme!

well more power to you and you and her did a great job.

sexy, but i would be to scared not to take out the trash... :) girl looks good

gf LOOKS AMAZING ... hope she does well in next show and hope you do well brother in dealing with your health problems ... I'll be keepin you in my prayers

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

How is your her prep going for Jr's?

doing great!!! she went into a show this past weekend and won, there was only one other girl in the bodybuilding so that sucked, she will be doing a show may 11th and then off to the Jr nationals

She is super dedicated for sure. I would kinda like to speak to her and get a feel for her motivation. People like her always have interesting inspirational stories!

doing great!!! she went into a show this past weekend and won, there was only one other girl in the bodybuilding so that sucked, she will be doing a show may 11th and then off to the Jr nationals

Nice !! Solid work and she definitely should be proud of all the hard work and commitment she has put in.

Congrats!! Any pics from the show??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members