advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinning Folli- such a small amount? and bilateral?

1badboy

Registered
I have my 2mg Folli (only going to 1mg then wait a few weeks for the 2nd). I'm still debating on how to pin it. I think most agree to do IM.

But it seems like the more respected bros reconstituted w/ 1mg bac water and then pinned 10iu / day for 10 days. Then a newer protocol came with .7ml bac water and pinning 7 days. Fine- I think I'll use .8ml and pin for 8 days straight.

But when pinning such a small amount (10iu or 5iu bi-lateral) don't you waste a lot in the barrel of syringe? 5iu is such a small amount to put on each side. Wouldn't 10iu in one place make more sense, as far as not leaving Folli in needle/barrel?

As far as bi-lateral, has anyone done calves or quad sweep? I really don't want to do chest or arms as I want lower to catch up. Calves kinda make me cringe but 5iu I'm sure is nothing.

Any opinions/advice from the Folli users?

Well I don't know if this is wrong or right but I reconstituted with 1ml bw and injected more - 15iu. That way I had enough for everywhere I wanted to put it. Seems right, lasted about a week.

Edit: ok slightly less but it's close:eek:

Last edited:
I have my 2mg Folli (only going to 1mg then wait a few weeks for the 2nd). I'm still debating on how to pin it. I think most agree to do IM.

But it seems like the more respected bros reconstituted w/ 1mg bac water and then pinned 10iu / day for 10 days. Then a newer protocol came with .7ml bac water and pinning 7 days. Fine- I think I'll use .8ml and pin for 8 days straight.

But when pinning such a small amount (10iu or 5iu bi-lateral) don't you waste a lot in the barrel of syringe? 5iu is such a small amount to put on each side. Wouldn't 10iu in one place make more sense, as far as not leaving Folli in needle/barrel?

As far as bi-lateral, has anyone done calves or quad sweep? I really don't want to do chest or arms as I want lower to catch up. Calves kinda make me cringe but 5iu I'm sure is nothing.

Any opinions/advice from the Folli users?

Gtg ready to start my research shortly but as you've said you have 2 mgs so I wldnt b too concerned about the minute loss bro. Be the first to try the calves and lower and report how it goes. Good luck bro

I ran it 10 days swithching spots each day reconstituted with 1ml bac water but I see no issue with bilateral pin points and actually sounds like a good idea.

Yes 5 iu into each muscle sounds little but MOST important is what Folli could do to your muscles

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws