over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post surgery photo's

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So ive lost 40lbs. I currently weight 203 im 19 and about 16% bf.

as you can see. skinny and small. I have a stupid dressing over my stomach scar/wound that will there for another 3-4 days. In case you are wondering I had emergency surgery for a perforated duodenal ulcer and I nearly died.

I will be Getting back into some light baby weights training in a couple of weeks and Ill be jumping on a small cycle 250cyp/100trenE after I get up to 220lbs naturally.

Hopefully Ill reach my goal of getting back to 240 and then when Im feeling back to 100% ill start training with the goal of competing and winning a local show.

Attachments

• IMAG0697.jpg
    IMAG0697.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 492
Best of luck in your recovery process... You are young and you are full of life... Take one day at a time...

You can make it happen...

Good luck and take it slow

Glad you came out ok! Best of luck in your future

Sucks dude, hope you have a quick recovery. Looks like your muscles could use a couple years to develop and mature naturally before jumping on anything. My .02.

Best of luck in your recovery process... You are young and you are full of life... Take one day at a time...You can make it happen...

Thankyou! im slowly getting there, I might do a log or some before and after pictures in the future, see what sort of progress I can make.

Good luck and take it slow

Glad you came out ok! Best of luck in your future

Thankyou!

Sucks dude, hope you have a quick recovery. Looks like your muscles could use a couple years to develop and mature naturally before jumping on anything. My .02.

I agree with you, but Im hoping that not training for a month and getting back into it Ill have some muscle memory and a sort of bounce back effect. 220-225 is about my natural limit or at least the limit I can afford to get too without spending every penny i earn on food. Ive only done a few cycles before and none of them were anything crazy, so a small cycle to help recover and re-build back to what I was before seems acceptable in my opinion, but yeah I won't just stick a needle in my ass the second im back in the gym... if it takes another year to get back up to my natural limit then so be it. ive got another 4 years left in the junior class anyways!

this is me at about 236-237, god I miss being big

IMAG0575 - Copy.jpg

First of all, I am sorry for your surgery and I am glad you are past it. Please say what I am going to say in a constructive light.

A. You are young enough to make GREAT gains naturally for quite a while.
B. You are NOWHERE near your limits of size that you could get naturally.
C. You don't like big at all in your 236 photo. You have so much more mileage that you could just get out of training and eating right instead of jumping on gear.
D. Once you start young, at your age, it is going to be very hard to come off . The gains will come on their own- be patient and give it time.

I was a teen competitor in my day (80's)- so I get it. The difference is I was doing maybe 200 MG of deca per week and a few 2.5mg anavar- and I was taking top 3 in MENS shows at age 19. I am not saying this to be a dick, but I think you are unnecessarily going down a really dark road.

one step at a time mate,
you will get some serious gains when you recover completely and get back on track.
glad everything went well with your surgery.

First of all, I am sorry for your surgery and I am glad you are past it. Please say what I am going to say in a constructive light.

A. You are young enough to make GREAT gains naturally for quite a while.
B. You are NOWHERE near your limits of size that you could get naturally.
C. You don't like big at all in your 236 photo. You have so much more mileage that you could just get out of training and eating right instead of jumping on gear.
D. Once you start young, at your age, it is going to be very hard to come off . The gains will come on their own- be patient and give it time.

I was a teen competitor in my day (80's)- so I get it. The difference is I was doing maybe 200 MG of deca per week and a few 2.5mg anavar- and I was taking top 3 in MENS shows at age 19. I am not saying this to be a dick, but I think you are unnecessarily going down a really dark road.

A lot of people have said similar things to me, and Im going to do as much growing as I possibly can before jumping on to any anything again, I merely wanted to show my starting point. you have to realise though I have wank genetics and even if im eating excessive amounts I struggle to gain weight.

If you were taking top 3 placings in mens shows then you are a seriously genetically gifted person or you just worked your ass off. thankyou for your advice anyways I will take it into account and pretty much follow what you have said. Im going back to the basics anyway, heavy weights and big compound movements with lots of good quality food.

Give me 6 months and ill turn this 203 into a 243 and actually look like a bodybuilder.

Im turning into Ross erstling a bit here, all these photo's im posting up. anyways here is me at about 240ish... I was using 450mg for about 7 weeks of a rip-blend with masteron,tren ace and test prop in it. This is the last picture I took before I had to be rushed into hospital :( it was fukin grim

Attachments

• IMAG0630 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0630 - Copy.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 293
6 months and you'll gain 40lbs. Doesn't sound like shit genetics to me man.

You look good in that last photo. Much better than the previous picture you posted. That being said.. Tren etc is pretty hardcore gear. Although the dosages are reasonable, where do you go from there?

You look good even after the surgery. You are way too young to throw your life away with AAS. At 19, no one needs to take anything. The test levels are beyond high at that age. You should just not worry about the size as much and focus on your health. You already had one scare. Trust me, been there, done that.

You look good in that last photo. Much better than the previous picture you posted. That being said.. Tren etc is pretty hardcore gear. Although the dosages are reasonable, where do you go from there?

Well the plan was get to 250+lbs on under 1g of gear with zero tren, and then see where I can go after that with my ultimate goal being 300lbs, slow and steady gaining actual muscle and not forcing myself to just gain water with things like drol and dbol.

Ive done 4 cycles so far. and none were anything crazy... Test on its own, Test+mast+dbol, test prop+deca, test+trenA+mastP

never went over 1g with anything.

6 months and you'll gain 40lbs. Doesn't sound like shit genetics to me man.

Well ive been training for 5 years in total, and I made a lot of mistakes when I first started. Hopefully I can gain back some muscle with muscle memory and knowing exactly what works for me, unlike before when I over trained and under ate.

:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner