over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running gh only in contest prep

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I've been on gh for 2 straight years now, anywhere from 5iu ED to 10iu ED, to 20iu 3X per week, etc, insulin, no insulin, etc. depending on if i was bulking, cutting, recomp, etc.

Now, bought a house, want to pocket a bunch of security cash. Stopped gh, plan to bulk with igf, etc. No issues, ive been off 2 months, and still have not lost any of my look or feel depressed over stopping haha.

Anyways, my plan is no gh in offseason, gh in contest season. My contest prep is 16 weeks, plan on using gh for that time, if not longer. I only care of the visual look/fat loss from gh, not looking for mass obviously.

I know gh takes a while to build muscle, but does gh start burning fat immediately? or does that process take months as well. Depending if i should start it 6 months out or not.. i have 4 months worth right now, so if i do it for 4 months, i wont have to re-order.

Fat loss will be noticed after 3 months. The sooner you start the better imo

Fat loss will be noticed after 3 months. The sooner you start the better imo

that is what i figured.. will start 6 months out. Run it for 6 months, off for 6 months.. something like that.

Various dosages of gh have done little for in the offseason.. i could achieve very similar results with gear alone.. dont get me wrong, it works damn good.. but if i had to pick 1, it does WAY more for me when i am dieting and i can use a lower dosage.

Last edited:
I've been on gh for 2 straight years now, anywhere from 5iu ED to 10iu ED, to 20iu 3X per week, etc, insulin, no insulin, etc. depending on if i was bulking, cutting, recomp, etc.

Now, bought a house, want to pocket a bunch of security cash. Stopped gh, plan to bulk with igf, etc. No issues, ive been off 2 months, and still have not lost any of my look or feel depressed over stopping haha.

Anyways, my plan is no gh in offseason, gh in contest season. My contest prep is 16 weeks, plan on using gh for that time, if not longer. I only care of the visual look/fat loss from gh, not looking for mass obviously.

I know gh takes a while to build muscle, but does gh start burning fat immediately? or does that process take months as well. Depending if i should start it 6 months out or not.. i have 4 months worth right now, so if i do it for 4 months, i wont have to re-order.

I would start now. The longer the GH is being used, the better. Also, keep the IGF in there. Ive been researching with DES from ERGO and noticed that after one week, the rats muscles are looking much harder and are much more vascular.

I would start now. The longer the GH is being used, the better. Also, keep the IGF in there. Ive been researching with DES from ERGO and noticed that after one week, the rats muscles are looking much harder and are much more vascular.

i was on gh 2 years straight bro.. lol i know the longer the better.. but i need to save money.. i can bulk without gh, i prefer gh to be in contest prep.. not offseason.

did you experience a crash after coming off the 2 year period?

I think that is a very good arrangement,, it does get very costly

Somebody asked this question a while back and IIRC, Shelby mentioned that it could be run for just the last 12 weeks of prep with good results. Personally I would start it as early as possible to make sure I get all the benefit from it.

Somebody asked this question a while back and IIRC, Shelby mentioned that it could be run for just the last 12 weeks of prep with good results. Personally I would start it as early as possible to make sure I get all the benefit from it.

I have a 4 month + 3 more weeks, so almost 5 months of gh at 5iu ED dosing on hand so i wont have to order more. Maybe I will just try that, and see how it goes. My gh, mexi greens are def legit, i feel them right away.. so i should be able to tell.

Mike

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767