over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin, GH, DES?

phosphorylation

Registered
Ok, so I've read Basskiller and RedBarons guides on using slin with gh and IGF. But both of them are reffering to IGF-LR3....If I'm going to use DES, would I change the timing of the dose?

No thoughts on using DES, GH and Slin together? How does this sound- GH first thing am, fasted cardio, 2 hours later DES prewo then slin pwo? criticisms?

Just a few posts below this one...gstracer gives his protocol.

i am by far no expert but this is what ive seen and seem to be good results

430am wake bcaas cjc/ghrp wait 15 min 2.5 iu gh 30 min fasted cardio
530 meal 1 8iu hymilin R
8 am meal 2
11am meal 3 6iu humilin r
2pm meal 4
245pm 100mcg igf des
430-5 ish 10iu humalog
9 pm cjc.ghrp 15 min 5 iu gh

Just a few posts below this one...gstracer gives his protocol.

i am by far no expert but this is what ive seen and seem to be good results

430am wake bcaas cjc/ghrp wait 15 min 2.5 iu gh 30 min fasted cardio
530 meal 1 8iu hymilin R
8 am meal 2
11am meal 3 6iu humilin r
2pm meal 4
245pm 100mcg igf des
430-5 ish 10iu humalog
9 pm cjc.ghrp 15 min 5 iu gh

Wow thats alote of slin.I only do slin pre workout with my igf-1 DES.Im loving my DES with slin and gh.

thanks rmtt, somehow I missed that post and I swear I read and searched for hours before starting this thread haha. Amino- what order/protocal are you using the gh? is that preworkout with your slin, des all at the same time?

thanks rmtt, somehow I missed that post and I swear I read and searched for hours before starting this thread haha. Amino- what order/protocal are you using the gh? is that preworkout with your slin, des all at the same time?

No problem man. I just remember reading it this morning, so it was fresh in my memory.

Wow thats alote of slin.I only do slin pre workout with my igf-1 DES.Im loving my DES with slin and gh.

Have you seen his pics?? He is a pretty big boy! :D

yeah no joke- well that protocol doesnt really fit my schedule (wake up at 7am, class from 12:30-3pm, at work till 6pm) So I have to lift before class, at around 11am since I hate evening workouts. Its looking like I will be pinning 3-5iu GH at 7:30-8am, then doing cardio, eat a meal with complex carbs around 10am, pinning DES subq at 10:45am, working out 11am-12pm, slin immediately pwo with shake, one hour later another shake with some kind of no fat carb/protein meal. Does anyone have any thoughts on running it this way? I will also be on test/tren/mast

what I cant seem to understand is why GH users are told to avoid carbs for several hours, but with slin its imperative to eat carbs immediately...I understand that GH + carbs = insulin desensitivity=high blood sugar, and insulin combats this by lowering blood sugar...so then what is the advantage of the GH post workout? Certainly its not fat loss, but anabolic actions that are being sought after with this method. Can anyone shed some light on the science of GH+slin post workout?

I'd take my GH and 30 minutes later take insulin, take igf1 pre-workout and be sure to leave about 3 hours between insulin and igf-1 to avoid a big hypo.

I do slin,igf-1 DES pre then ill do gh post and im liking it.The DES gives me some great pumps Im shure the slin is helping also.

Slin part of this combo

I don't think i would take slin preworkout at all.
A guy i know that does says only 2i.u. for him preworkout.
I have used slin with moderate success post workout safely at 10-16i.u.
I soon will have 1 or 2 HGH units per day to use and i think i'm gonna do them before bed,unless i am told otherwise by those experienced on the subject of HGH.And it sounds like with those "two"(slin and HGH) placed where they are,the DES will fit perfectly pre-workout.

I'd take my GH and 30 minutes later take insulin, take igf1 pre-workout and be sure to leave about 3 hours between insulin and igf-1 to avoid a big hypo.

Why would you wait 30 minutes after administering exogenous GH? I am just curious what this advice is based on. Yerah once you take slin you have to eat something, most likely a shake with protein and carbs. Those carbs would blunt natural gh release right? Whats natural about jamming some GH into your body=-)

I see these reccommendatiuons and i ask because i always feel like i am missing a kep piece of the puzzle or i didnt read a recent finding in a study.

Why would you wait 30 minutes after administering exogenous GH? I am just curious what this advice is based on. Yerah once you take slin you have to eat something, most likely a shake with protein and carbs. Those carbs would blunt natural gh release right? Whats natural about jamming some GH into your body=-)

I see these reccommendatiuons and i ask because i always feel like i am missing a kep piece of the puzzle or i didnt read a recent finding in a study.

I thought you couldnt take carbs together with hgh cause it will provoke diabetis. Or is this completely different with hgh+slin ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131