over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some updated pics

jhh2020

Newbies
Hey bros

I'm approx. 3 weeks out... dropped about two pounds so around 209lbs

Some updated pics of my back. My legs have been getting sharper...but don't look that way in pics because I still have no tan(excuses excuses I know :eek: )

So, only two pics of my back this time. Man, I am doing only 50-100g carbs 450g protein during the week and carbing up every Saturday...but this diet is working so I'll have suck it up these last few weeks. :)

Last edited:

|---[\\\\]>--------- 3 weeks out and you are as white as this boards background! start tanning! LOL!

yeah i am asian...but as white as they come haha...

I know for good skin tone I should tan, but I really don't have the time to tan with my schedule...I am doing all that I can just getting my training, cardio and meals in on time :eek:

I have a bottle of olympic tan, heard it was better than protan, gives you less of an orange color , etc.

Well, it's my first show and I'll see how it goes with just artificial coloring.. :)

bigbadasian said:
|---[\\\\]>--------- 3 weeks out and you are as white as this boards background! start tanning! LOL!
LOL! Id there anyplace around your area that has a stand up bed? They are faster than regular ones.

Dude, I think that is a bad idea, you really need to tan. Your can go in some beds that only take 12 minutes! Hit it up!!

Dude...you gotta tan. First show or not, you HAVE to tan. Just tan a couple times a month and you will be better off than you are now. The tan is going to have a very funky look to it not to mention you are going to need way more if you don't have that base tan. I would say at least do a spray tan or two before you put your color on.

|--[\\\]>-------- LOL...bro, i was telling you to TAN b/c you are 3 weeks out, not just saying it b/c you are white! The darker you are for your show, the better, you should have been tanning since the day you started dieting, the olympic tan stuff will help ON TOP of tanning...the darker you are, the better your lines will show bro

yeah...

Yeah, it would be best to tan...I agree. I need a base tan.

But, just to be fair, I am not located in the States, and tanning salons are a rarity where I live.(far east asia) I actually have not seen ONE during all my years here lol. On top of that I am in my first year of med school, I am thankful for having just enough time to train, not to mention preparing for a contest. :eek:

I will def to post pics w/ tan... you guys can blast me if I end up looking like I just got out of a coal mine hahah :) Thanks for the advice bros...maybe I need to invest in a tanning bed

Bro

Sent you a PM. Take your time to retrieve it. Good luck for your comp!

Get some sun man.:) Tanning sucks! I can't stand it, but it is important. The better your base the better your color will be after you apply a few coats of protan. BTW... What comp. tanning product are you going to use? I would suggest Protan.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear