advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Start snoring on HGH/ MK-677, anyone else ?

There wil always be 2 sides of the same coin, people arent stupid enough to just go by one man's experience...

Anyway, Im still bloated. And I am also getting alot of gas, I cant go one day without blowing air out my ass every 5 munutes, and it really stinks. This happened on meditrope's also.
Also, more redness if the eyes.

All these sides usually come with high BP, last time I checked it on medi's it was 75/125, wich is good. Gonna check it next week again.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
There wil always be 2 sides of the same coin, people arent stupid enough to just go by one man's experience...

Anyway, Im still bloated. And I am also getting alot of gas, I cant go one day without blowing air out my ass every 5 munutes, and it really stinks. This happened on meditrope's also.

All these sides usually come with high BP, last time I checked it on medi's it was 75/125, wich is good. Gonna check it next week again.

Anyone else?

LOL.

Anyone else?
Never heard of that side effect with gh or MK before.

Any differences in your diet choices lately?

I know some people will make adjustments to try and eliminate issues with bloating if they have that side.....so maybe something along those lines?

That's really odd.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Your not gonna laugh if your in the same room as me 😷😂

I get the feeling its more relates to the bloat, potentially elevate blood pressure.
Once I stopped the meditrope's, the added waterweight drops, and the gas get back normal also..

I believe I have had sleep apnea for years my symptoms got worse while on hgh for a while was running 6 in plus mind Aldo hormones. I’m a short guy 5’6 on a good day was up to 250 pounds got rested was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Not sure if the water retention was some of the issue I was too heavy. I’m off any protein hormones and down to 212 pounds feel better kept my muscle dropped the bloat. Have to sleep with a bi pap but feel a lot better. I’m cautious to run hgh if no this wasn’t my first cycle with each but my side effects weee the worse this time around.

me too...i noticed that (snoring and breathing difficulties) every time when use peps/HGH.Although i am low bodyweight

MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren or Nutrobal, is commonly referred to as a SARM, a selective androgen receptor modulator, but it is actually a Human Growth Hormone secretagogue, meaning that it stimulates the pitutary gland to secrete HGH. I love MK. :love:

Please.... SHUT. THE FUCK. UP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity