over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

this forum is a great idea!! please critique

beefed

Newbies
i haven't visited this site in a while. i had to register again. i plan on doing the emerald cup in april 06, then jr nats and the usa's. i won a couple of heavyweight and overall titles this year. i want a pro card. i give myself a couple of years to get it. please let me know what i need to work on. i have an idea but you guy's(gals) are the judges so let me have it. stats at last show - 5"8' 206lbs

thank you

Last edited:
couple more. the front double bi is from a show 1 month earlier (aug) then the other pics (sept)

Last edited:
The front double bi looks very good. You look best there, even though waterry.
It looks like you tried to overcompensate for the following show, as such you turned up rather flat looking.

All up, you have a very good package, proportioned. All you need to do is keep adding size evenly overall and hire a trainer like SKIP to get you dialed in properly. On your own you seem to either come in full and wattery or sharp but flat.

Bro

Looking at your overall package, while quads and hams are certainly
diced in these shots, I would definetly want to see you put some
size on both.

If you are not already doing them, lots of front squats to emphasize
the quadricep and tear drop in particular. For the hams, if you are
not already using it and assuming your gym has one, the knee in
single leg ham curl machine allows you to handle lots of weight,
one leg at a time, much more than those stations where both legs
are used all at once. That will definetly add size where you need it.

Good luck! Worldspan

thanks fella's. i do need to get some help dialing it in come show time. i get so overwhelmed trying to get it right. i just want someone to tell me what to do so i don't have to sweat it. does this skip guy have a website? i recall reading post here that he has replied to. is he still around?

my legs are a priority. i want freaky legs like you wouldn't believe. if i can keep from pulling my hamstring and my groin it would help. i tore both about 3 years ago powerlifting and since then the longest i've gone without pulling one or the other is 4 months. it is quite the pain in my ass. i am plenty flexable (can do the splits) they just didn't heal right from the tears and are easily tweeked. i'll start adding in front squats and using the standing leg curl machine as advised.

thanks again

Beefed,

I judged you in your last 2 shows and these pics don't do you justice. Will you be at the Northwest this weekend? I'll be judging, come up and talk with me, I'll introduce myself as I know who you are.

As far as critique...the legs need to be thicker to equal your upper body development and conditioning also seems to be an issue for you. I would also like to see more width in the upper lats (lat spread) this will increase your "taper" and give the waist a much smaller appearance.

thanks vulgar. i probably won't get to any shows til i do the e - cup. it's to hard to get weekends off. i'm sure you'll be there so for sure lets meet. i agree with the lat thing. i've added work for the upper lats, and my legs i'm hitting them twice a week. i'll see if they can take that. they just need to remain injury free and they'll get were they need to be.

beefed said:
thanks vulgar. i probably won't get to any shows til i do the e - cup. it's to hard to get weekends off. i'm sure you'll be there so for sure lets meet. i agree with the lat thing. i've added work for the upper lats, and my legs i'm hitting them twice a week. i'll see if they can take that. they just need to remain injury free and they'll get were they need to be.

I expidite the e-cup, I'll be backstage lining you guys up, so I'll see you for sure. If your not competing come backstage and talk with me. Are you familiar with DC at all, specifically the extreme stretching? I would suggest the stretches for back width and quads, I think this will help expand the muscle fascia providing more room for these areas to increase in size and thickness. Keep hittin it hard and we'll see you soon.

beefed

You have an excellent frame for size. I believe you also have a good propensity for it. However, you appear to be holding back, or following the wrong path to get there. Notice most of the comments are toward getting overall muscle fullness and individual muscles to be more prominent.

If you can get the individual muscles to grow and separate, much like your impressive back heads, I think you'll be riveting onstage, even for an event as competitive as the Emerald Cup.

i know it's been awhile but i assume your saying i need to put on some size overall. is that what you mean? if so i totaly agree and that is the goal for this off season. thanks for the advice.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws