over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin and Nolva pct?

jotro1

Registered
I've been reading a lot about triptorelin and I keep seeing that people are using 1 100mcg shot of triptorelin, but no serm with it. I have read only the 100mcg shot is used without a serm so overstimulation is not induced. I am pretty hesitant about that, so I'd like to know if nolva or clomid should be ran along side trip? I've also read that t levels start to subside 2 weeks after the trip shot. If that was the case could I start nolva 4-5 days after initial shot, since it takes a a little while to be built up? I figure with the 4-5 days in between the shot and start of nolva it would give me a solid 10-12 days grace period, so I don't overstimulate the pituuitary.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I have nolva and trip on hand. Wondering if I should stick with what I know and buy some clomid to run with the nolva. It would be nice to have a one and done shot and just run one serm though.

p.s. I've tried the search function and can't find any sort of pct protocol for this. Thanks in advance everyone I look forward to learning a little more about Trip!

I've been reading a lot about triptorelin and I keep seeing that people are using 1 100mcg shot of triptorelin, but no serm with it. I have read only the 100mcg shot is used without a serm so overstimulation is not induced. I am pretty hesitant about that, so I'd like to know if nolva or clomid should be ran along side trip? I've also read that t levels start to subside 2 weeks after the trip shot. If that was the case could I start nolva 4-5 days after initial shot, since it takes a a little while to be built up? I figure with the 4-5 days in between the shot and start of nolva it would give me a solid 10-12 days grace period, so I don't overstimulate the pituuitary.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I have nolva and trip on hand. Wondering if I should stick with what I know and buy some clomid to run with the nolva. It would be nice to have a one and done shot and just run one serm though.

p.s. I've tried the search function and can't find any sort of pct protocol for this. Thanks in advance everyone I look forward to learning a little more about Trip!

I researched trip with 10mg nolvadex for 4 weeks and didn't see any signs of an overactive pituitary(lh and fsh where only slightly elevated). But that is just my uninformed opinion. I was happy with the effect on hdl as well. Never had my hdl rise so quickly. Im guessing due to my natural production increasing paired with the nolva. Best bet would be to research with bloodworks and add to the limited research on triptorelin.

I researched trip with 10mg nolvadex for 4 weeks and didn't see any signs of an overactive pituitary(lh and fsh where only slightly elevated). But that is just my uninformed opinion. I was happy with the effect on hdl as well. Never had my hdl rise so quickly. Im guessing due to my natural production increasing paired with the nolva. Best bet would be to research with bloodworks and add to the limited research on triptorelin.

Thanks brother! I'll be sure to keep a log with bloods as well. I'd love to see another route for pct. I'll be researching hcg throughout cycle as well. Did you research with hcg as well? What was your protocol? Thanks!

No hcg. Just the above mentioned protocol. Planning on running a shot of trip and nolvadex for a month a couple times a year, then back to hrt or blast.

No hcg. Just the above mentioned protocol. Planning on running a shot of trip and nolvadex for a month a couple times a year, then back to hrt or blast.

Would it be alright to run hcg throughout? I have hcg on hand as well.

any update on this? Should one run triptorelin solo for PCT or alongside a SERM?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear