over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Youngest age to benefit from Peptides?

wumba

Registered
I wanted to get some opinions from you guys on what you believe is the youngest effective age to start doing something like Ipa and Cjc-1295 for a few months. I'm 26, almost a year out from a repaired SLAP tear. Just came off my first cycle since the surgery and looking to continue something for the near future. Dont have a ton of money right now so these 2 peptides are cheap and I can spend about $60 a month at a time so I want to give it a shot.

BIG side note - one thing that draws me to these peptides is I sleep like absolute hell. Always have, and once I hurt my shoulder it only got worse. I'm lucky if I sleep for 3 hours straight any night of the week. So the sleep benefit is almost worth it all by itself.

Well you are certainly young/old enough. Frankly certain peptides are even used on pre-pubescent children.

There give you a little boost regardless of age-unlike gh they will not supress your natural gh - only increase it. At 26 your growth plates are long since closed,fused what ever-go for it $60 a month can get you 2 bottles of ipam and a bottle of cjc1295 wit5h some change. you can make a good protocol with this. I f sleep is your biggest concern make sure its ipam you gat not any of the other ghrp as 6 and 2 tend to keep me awake.

OP, I am 28 and taking Ipam and CJC1295 w/o DAC. I am a horrible sleeper, need to take something to make it through the night. Well, not any more, I sleep through the night. I used to have elbow pains when doing heavy declines or heavy weighter dips, no more. These things are GREAT!!! You're right, $60 a month and you'll sleep better, pains will start to go away, and if you want to lose weight or gain weight they will work!

Stick with ERGOPEP, they are the best pep supplier around!!!

im 24 and loving it. cjc 1295 w/o dac and ghrp-6 3xs day i sleep like a rock everynite!

Great feedbackim feeling awesome about my decision now thanks

To the guys that use peps multiple times a day, when you take them in the morning and afternoon do they make you tired then as well?

To the guys that use peps multiple times a day, when you take them in the morning and afternoon do they make you tired then as well?
Making you sleep well doesn't necessarily mean they make you tired, although some user report this side at some doses, at least initially. Gh peps made me tired for about a week at the saturation dose 3 x daily then it went away

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

dosing

Just to get opinions, I am planning on running 150mcg of ipa 2x/day and the CJC 100mcg 2x/day. This should be sufficient right? Cant dose 3x day

I have one friend who is 21 and has used a number of peptides and really rates them and others in mid 20s that all notice results.

Just to get opinions, I am planning on running 150mcg of ipa 2x/day and the CJC 100mcg 2x/day. This should be sufficient right? Cant dose 3x day

This will be fine

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

27 and been on them for about a year. Couldn't be happier. I've lost a good amount of bodyfat with no change to the diet and I'm up about 10lbs. of muscle.

Yup. I'm only a 2 a day myself except on weekends.

I'm 25, and haven't tried peps yet, but from what I've read you could take them in your mid-teens and be totally fine.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws