over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC w\DAC and GHRP2 question

Sixdog76

Registered
Being as cash strapped as I am, will running 2mg of CJC w\DAC a week and GHRP2 1 once at night do me any good?

I am currently running

100 MG test prop EOD
150 MG NPP EOD

Really looking for any input as to whether that peptide protocol will provide any real results.

of course. subject will recieve some benefits during research, just not maximized
many subjects alter thier reserch to avoid things like Carp. tun. or h2o retetntion
changing things up for budget is valid, just know with low amounts of everything, you should expect lower amounts of results, or at least a more challenging journey for the subject

1 shot of USA GHRP2 costs about $0.20. I would do at least 3x per day at only ~$0.60.

No offence but once a day will be a waste of time. Probably best to save your cash. The ghrp side of the research is the cheap part

at least the pulse at night will lead to better rest

Ok I see your point in regards to the GHRP being cheap, so lets say I run that 3x a day with 2mg cjc w dac. Is that an acceptable protocol? I can see my self sticking myself 5 times a day like some of these folks on here. I am more concerned about the fact that everyone here seems to mega dose and I just dont have the funds, I am really just trying to find a budget freindly way to increase GH production.

Thanks for the input!

Ok I see your point in regards to the GHRP being cheap, so lets say I run that 3x a day with 2mg cjc w dac. Is that an acceptable protocol? I can see my self sticking myself 5 times a day like some of these folks on here. I am more concerned about the fact that everyone here seems to mega dose and I just dont have the funds, I am really just trying to find a budget freindly way to increase GH production.

Thanks for the input!

That would be a good protocol and less than $30 a week.

Also, add in 200mcg Huperzine A 3x per day.

Thanks for the input!

Yes that would be a better protocol. My current research is mod/ghrp2 @ 100mcg 3-5 times per day but my next research will be cjc 1mg twice per week and mod 50/ ghrp2 100 3-5 times per day. I understand you reasoning for keeping research funding low. I'm in the same boat I have other expenses in life that take priority over high peptide protocols

Also, add in 200mcg Huperzine A 3x per day.

I agree with adding Huperzine but I avoid taking anywhere within 6hrs prior to bed as it keeps me awake

I agree with adding Huperzine but I avoid taking anywhere within 6hrs prior to bed as it keeps me awake

For my third/final dose I eat my last meal right before bed so I pop it after. Usually sleep fine.

It must work differently for some people. I don't really take any stimulants, caffeine etc... So that might be the reason. Love the feeling of Huperzine though. Makes my head so much clearer and alert. Great addition for peptides and career performance

If u don't mind pinning 5 times a day, then why don't u use the cheaper cjc w/o dac? Then try cjcw/dac when u have more money.

If u don't mind pinning 5 times a day, then why don't u use the cheaper cjc w/o dac? Then try cjcw/dac when u have more money.

That was a typo, I don't have the time to stick myself 5 times a day. Also the cjc w\dac really only requires 1 shot per week, one of the main reason I am interested along with the constant gh pulse\bleed. At my age 36 that seems like a positive thing for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws