over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

monsterats 10 days out

mrsoul

Registered
here are some more pics of my training partner monsterats. he is still unable to post pics from his computer so i am handling it for him. these were taken today. he is 6ft 3, 215lbs. please critigue and he is a member so he can respond to the thread as well. thanks.

Attachments

• HPIM0657.JPG
    HPIM0657.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,100
  • HPIM0658.JPG
    HPIM0658.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 799
  • HPIM0659.JPG
    HPIM0659.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 713
  • HPIM0660.JPG
    HPIM0660.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 690
  • HPIM0661.JPG
    HPIM0661.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 662
a few more.

Attachments

• HPIM0662.JPG
    HPIM0662.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 515
  • HPIM0663.JPG
    HPIM0663.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 468
  • HPIM0664.JPG
    HPIM0664.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 448
  • HPIM0665.JPG
    HPIM0665.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 435
  • HPIM0666.JPG
    HPIM0666.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 407
last ones.

Attachments

• HPIM0667.JPG
    HPIM0667.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 456
  • HPIM0668.JPG
    HPIM0668.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 421
  • HPIM0669.JPG
    HPIM0669.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 419
HOW ABOUT SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM OR FEED BACK?

His posing is terrible. There's a thread in this forum where we guided this kid how to pose properly, and you can see each compulsory that he does and he does them perfectly by the end and then he won the show. Get your friend to pose the same way.

How far out is the show? From the conditioning, I assume about 4 weeks out?

Regarding the body, it appears that everything is in proportion, but obviously needs a lot more size due tohis height, but I am sure he knows that anyway.

Constructive criticism?

OK, here goes. He does not have the structure, no matter how big he gets, to do well at a high level. Have fun at this sport and keep healthy. Enjoy himself and be happy that he reached his goal of looking great.

thanks phil. he took third in the show we did and was the best conditioned on stage. i am sure he will use the criticism to fuel him to work hard. he is a true competeitor and has an amzing work ethic. do you mean he is too tall?

WELL

thanks phil. he took third in the show we did and was the best conditioned on stage. i am sure he will use the criticism to fuel him to work hard. he is a true competeitor and has an amzing work ethic. do you mean he is too tall?

HARD WORK IS A DIME A DOZEN.......WE ALL WORK HARD. THIS IS NOT ABOUT HARD WORK, ALTHOUGH IF HARD WORK SOOTHES THE SOUL, GO FOR IT. WE ARE ALSO ALL TRUE COMPETITORS.........NO ONE GOES ONSTAGE TO BARE ALL WITHOUT BEING A TRUE COMPETITOR. WE ALL HAVE AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC........AGAIN, NO OFFENSE, JUST NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE. DO I THINK HE IS TOO TALL? NO WAY, HE IS THE PREFECT HEIGHT. YOU MAY NEED TO SEE MORE CONTESTS OR HAVE HIM ENTER A STATE/NATIONAL SHOW TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I THINK, I WAS HONEST WITH WHAT I AM SEEING FROM THE PICTURES. FOR ME TO POINT OUT ALL THE WEAKNESSES THAT CANNOT BE REMEDIED WOULD BE UNFAIR BECAUSE IT COMES DOWN TO GENETICS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

HARD WORK IS A DIME A DOZEN.......WE ALL WORK HARD. THIS IS NOT ABOUT HARD WORK, ALTHOUGH IF HARD WORK SOOTHES THE SOUL, GO FOR IT. WE ARE ALSO ALL TRUE COMPETITORS.........NO ONE GOES ONSTAGE TO BARE ALL WITHOUT BEING A TRUE COMPETITOR. WE ALL HAVE AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC........AGAIN, NO OFFENSE, JUST NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE ELSE. DO I THINK HE IS TOO TALL? NO WAY, HE IS THE PREFECT HEIGHT. YOU MAY NEED TO SEE MORE CONTESTS OR HAVE HIM ENTER A STATE/NATIONAL SHOW TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT I THINK, I WAS HONEST WITH WHAT I AM SEEING FROM THE PICTURES. FOR ME TO POINT OUT ALL THE WEAKNESSES THAT CANNOT BE REMEDIED WOULD BE UNFAIR BECAUSE IT COMES DOWN TO GENETICS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

well, he placed second in a state show, has competed 5 times and never placed below 3rd. and not everyone has an amazing work ethic. i don't know what i said to aggrevate you, but you seem to be pissy. no need to respond further, and again thanks for your input.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well, he placed second in a state show, has competed 5 times and never placed below 3rd. and not everyone has an amazing work ethic. i don't know what i said to aggrevate you, but you seem to be pissy. no need to respond further, and again thanks for your input.

My fault, I thought you were looking for constructive criticism. I had no idea who I was dealing with here. My bad. I would definitely go for the Nationals or the USA then maybe hit the Night of Champions for his pro debut. Thanks for letting me have this last response.

My fault, I thought you were looking for constructive criticism. I had no idea who I was dealing with here. My bad. I would definitely go for the Nationals or the USA then maybe hit the Night of Champions for his pro debut. Thanks for letting me have this last response.

wow. you are pissy. sorry for the mis understanding.

wow. you are pissy. sorry for the mis understanding.

He is not pissy at all.

This forum is REALITY. There is no sugar coating here. If people want to show their photos without any negative comments, they do so in the Member's Pics forum where it's against the rules to say anything negative.

But this forum is to be CRITIQUED.

Not everyone has the genetics for this sport. It's harsh, but it's reality. Your buddy needs to add a TON of size so hopefully it will hide his genetic flaws to move up the ladder.
But those flaws, regardless how much size he added, will hold him back from doing well at teh top, regardless of how big and ripped he will be.
This is reality and he better accept that now, than live in an unreal illusion world.

A 5'4 guy, no matter how hard he works and how much he dreams and tries, will never be a top basketball player. Do you see what we are talking about?

He is not pissy at all.

This forum is REALITY. There is no sugar coating here. If people want to show their photos without any negative comments, they do so in the Member's Pics forum where it's against the rules to say anything negative.

But this forum is to be CRITIQUED.

Not everyone has the genetics for this sport. It's harsh, but it's reality. Your buddy needs to add a TON of size so hopefully it will hide his genetic flaws to move up the ladder.
But those flaws, regardless how much size he added, will hold him back from doing well at teh top, regardless of how big and ripped he will be.
This is reality and he better accept that now, than live in an unreal illusion world.

A 5'4 guy, no matter how hard he works and how much he dreams and tries, will never be a top basketball player. Do you see what we are talking about?

yes i do, thanks for your help.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926