over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some relaxed Shots

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
These were taken at the end of the summer. Just relaxed no posing or flexing. I had some atrophy in my right pec at the time from a neck injury from earlier in the summer. I think I am now about 95% recovered and looking to improve on my physique.
rel1.jpg

rel2.jpg

rel3.jpg

rel4.jpg

rel5.jpg

You look great Anthony. Very symmetrical
and natural.

Especially the last relaxed shot.

What are your competition plans,
if any, for next year?

Thanks R,
Competition wise I have demoted myself down to the smaller, lower level shows. Personally I feel that my physique type is a little dated to do well at any above average level. I decided after the Florida State last year that I was going to drop down to level II shows only and remain there until I can at least win my class. I do feel I have a lot of room to improve but will that improved version of me be enough to do well??????? That being said I am scheduled to go the first time this year in a small show in North Florida, The Ancient City Classic, St Augustine, Florida May 15th

Very classic, good flow, and balance of lean muscle. Great work!

You look great Tony. Well done!
Can you look even better in 10 years?
I am betting you can...
That classic look is timeless:D:D
Keep it up my friend

Man you look great! Very full and great shoulder caps!

What did you do to injury your neck?

I think you look fantastic. You're probably somewhere close to my age (39), so I'd stay the shape you are in and just tinker in the shows. At this point, your body should be the priority, not the shows anyway. I vote you stay exactly as you are as you have a perfect physique if you ask me.

Beautiful.

I love the relaxed poses as well.

AWESOME!

WOW! You are looking great my friend. I now officially feel like a fat ass looking at your pics. You are staying very lean and have made some nice changes.

Keep up the good work!:D

You look great mate! Nice tan, good looks, hot body!! Lucky Marilyn...

How old are you? You look great, nonetheless.

Man you look great! Very full and great shoulder caps!

What did you do to injury your neck?

Thanks, I ruptured a disc in 2006 and had it removed and replaced with a cadaver bone and titanium plate in early 2007. I was fully recovered and the strongest that I have ever been in June of 2009 7 weeks out from a show. I woke up one morning in quite a bit of pain which soon turned to numbness. MRI revealed nothing significant even though the pain was much worse then when I had surgery. An outstanding Chiropractor here in town worked me really hard for the 7 weeks and got me on stage but I lost a lot of strength and I had some atrophy. My strength is now about 90-95%, my atrophy seems to have subsided, but I do still have numbness in my right thumb and index finger all the way up my arm.

Kaiser said:
I think you look fantastic. You're probably somewhere close to my age (39), so I'd stay the shape you are in and just tinker in the shows. At this point, your body should be the priority, not the shows anyway. I vote you stay exactly as you are as you have a perfect physique if you ask me.

Thanks Kaiser, yes my health is definately the priority. I love to compete and everything it entails, the preperation, the morning of, the night before, etc...but I am pretty content with who I am and what I am. I know I can always be leaner so I am still striving for that and I certainly wouldn't turn down being bigger but these things will have to be done on my terms in the best interest of my overall health. I love being a bodybuilder but in the last few years I have loved being healthy much more. I like having a healthy head of hair (oh god I love my hair), nice skin, and an overall healthy appearance. I am going to continue working hard, trying to get better, keeping learning all the while being a functioning member of society that happens to bodybuild. I figure if I can make to my 50's in faily good shape that I can coast through the golden years and have a better last 50 then the first 50.
thanks again for the kind compliments.

SmallTownIron said:
How old are you? You look great, nonetheless.

Thanks I am 41 I will be 42 in August.

Looking awesome. absolutely awesome

Wow, sorry to hear bout that injury, but at least you were/are able to do what you love and it shows!! Great work!

Looking good bro! About time we see someone thats not affraid to take some relaxed shots, all the ones I see on here look like they just got done doing a 4 hour workout.

Thanks R,
Competition wise I have demoted myself down to the smaller, lower level shows. Personally I feel that my physique type is a little dated to do well at any above average level. I decided after the Florida State last year that I was going to drop down to level II shows only and remain there until I can at least win my class. I do feel I have a lot of room to improve but will that improved version of me be enough to do well??????? That being said I am scheduled to go the first time this year in a small show in North Florida, The Ancient City Classic, St Augustine, Florida May 15th
First I want to say that you look great. Healthy and lean with good symmetry.

Now Tony, NO DISRESPECT here but if you aim to only do level II shows then all you will end up with is a level II physique!! See where I am coming from? It is only if you aspire higher that you will train and diet accordingly. It is more phsychological than anything. If you gear up for a better level show your physique will follow the program. DO NOT settle for second best my friend, you are much better than that. Now go after it and conquer all in your path!!!;)

Tony, more then a trophy is the accomplishment of that good physique you have and a beautiful family. You look great!!

Those photos look awsome brother. In your contest photos i could never really see your physique...you were too far away, but i can now see you really have an awsome physique.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear