over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's running 20iu's of HGH ED?

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone else running high HGH around here?

Only Donald Trump can afford that.. So probably him, only.

got the right sources you can afford it.
Only Donald Trump can afford that.. So probably him, only.

Has to be someone on this board that runs that high. I started a few weeks ago. Gained incredible amount of mass and build. I wanted to see if anyone will chime in that ran it that high for long period and see what it did for them.

if you want to keep anonym please pm me.

I've run 10iu a day & it was pretty amazing compared to the lower 4-6iu dosages I used to take. I can't see myself going back down past 10iu ever again. Too little, too long. I can only imagine what 20iu would produce.:eek:

got the right sources you can afford it.

Has to be someone on this board that runs that high. I started a few weeks ago. Gained incredible amount of mass and build. I wanted to see if anyone will chime in that ran it that high for long period and see what it did for them.

if you want to keep anonym please pm me.

how much mass? are you juicing also? What other effects? side effects?

I did 30IU for a while years ago. Works well.

ahhhhh... that's what i was looking for. One of you guys to chime in. I havn't been able to talk shop with any of the bigger freakier competitors at the olympia and arnold. usually the national and usa guys i have been able to talk shop with and 10 iu's seems to be the norm for them. i wanted to see what competitors like Big A have done. I am about to bump up to 30 iu's myself.
I did 30IU for a while years ago. Works well.

i gained 10+ pounds in two weeks. Definitely my body structure and composition has changed. Everyone has told me I look tighter and way more built. Im just under 270 and i still have good indentations of abs. I think by next week i should be over 270. Im running 750mg's test/750mg's EQ.

My hands and feet are no doubt swollen up. I cant make a fist. Way worse than being on 8-10 iu's like i was. Im used to it so im not complaining. I actually like it i feel thicker and stronger. No other side effects besides that really. When i first bumped it up to 20 i slept a lot.

I get pumps very freakin easily to. Back pumps are easy almost like dbol pumps. I trained legs other day and i had to quit early because somehow my back got pumped and i couldnt move. i get really good pumps and become veiny just from brushing my teeth and holding my arms up.

what im looking for is someone to guide me along if im not doing this right. not to many guys chime in setting guides for how to's with 20-30 iu's. Im wondering if 1500mg's is enough to run with that high of HGH. I want to take advantage of the new cells being created.

oh i almost forgot my eating and hunger have no doubt increased. im always hungry. always eating constantly. i go through half dozen pasta dinners every day not including a meal at mongolian BBQ and the 2-3 meal replacement shakes i have. It so bad i wake up in the middle of the night to eat. i see my weight dropping dramatically if i skip a meal and dont eat for a few hours. I love mongolian BBQ!
how much mass? are you juicing also? What other effects? side effects?

Last edited:
Add insulin to that GH and THEN watch the muscle pile on!

What would be the best way to the insulin to the mix. ( times per week, 1st thing in the am?) I have been thinking about this myself and was not sure the best way to go aboutt his. Thanks

Id sleep all day on a dosage that high. Lethargy is almost unbearable from 10 iu already (been running 8-10 iu/day for the last 6 months).

;) thank you

I have humalog and im going to run it 8-10 iu's post work out.

Some have suggested slin when you wake up and also post work out? Think twice a day is beneficial?
Add insulin to that GH and THEN watch the muscle pile on!

What way did you take your GH and what times. All in one dose or mutli shots. Thanks. BB

Are you utilzing any thyroid stimulating hormone? A good chance at that dose you could be hypo plus it would rally help when you add the slin, your certainly eating enough carb's for it to be a big help. Atleast in my thinking.

I am very interested to hear about it and your success!

to be honest im bouncing around. i do 10 when i wake up and 10 post work out. sometimes i like to do it all at once in the morning.

also, im taking 25mcg's of T3 every day in the morning.
What way did you take your GH and what times. All in one dose or mutli shots. Thanks. BB

Do you experience more lethargy & fatigue at this level?

I'm very curious to follow your progress at this level

I would wonder if the higher level lowers the thyroid more than the more standard doses do.

as long as i can. probably well into the end of summer. atleast november or december. next week im bumping this up to 30iu's. Im thinking 20iu's morning/10iu's post work out.

im glad Big A chimed in. i wish there were more here that would say something. I know there are more pro's here that ran 20-30 iu's. my pm box is open ;)
Sounds like a monster cycle. How long do you plan on running HGH at this dosage level for?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity