over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kigtropins

Fit4Lfe

Registered
Been seeing poor results for Kigtropins across the boards, are kigtropins underdosed period? I saw in the HGH serum tests members were doing and the scores were horrible one test scored 2.8 another 12.2. Anyone use this batch number and any input on Kigs would be greatly appreciatted. These arent the November batch but newer so maybe better? Dont know much about Kigs. Will get lab draws eventually but until then any feedback would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• random 017.jpg
    random 017.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 321
  • random 018.jpg
    random 018.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 289
nah, did not pay a penny, source hooked me up with a 15 kits. So All Kigtropins are pretty much garbage? Thanks bro. They are certainly packaged professionally though.

Last edited:
i know while i was in thailand every pharmacy that had kigs in the stocklists told me they were no longer stocking it becoz of complaints and people argueing it was garbage

mind you these are pharmacies that sell UGLs that are severly underdosed or are complete bunk

so if they rekon something is rubbish, you know it is lol

of course they're junk, use search function.

I think the only "real" Kigtropins were the ones in the very beginning sent to select certain people. Then once word circulated about how great they are....
They did the Ole Bait and switch move. Ripped off no telling how many guys and how many several of thousands from around the community.

Makes you wonder though what it was? And who was behind it.

In the past (and still currently) The China guys that have made there way to the community have been good guys. Not 100% But WAY the hell better and more trustworthy then most Mexico and usa UGL guys have shown to be in the past.

Makes me think its probably a middleman of some sort.

stay far far away from kigtropins. 99% of them are fake. If I see a sponsor selling them, I lose all my trust in that sponsor

i know while i was in thailand every pharmacy that had kigs in the stocklists told me they were no longer stocking it becoz of complaints and people argueing it was garbage

mind you these are pharmacies that sell UGLs that are severly underdosed or are complete bunk

so if they rekon something is rubbish, you know it is lol

I absolutely LOVE your signature!

All the kigs these days are garbage.

are you kidding with this post?

are you kidding with this post?

No, i'am not freaking kidding. Looking for constructive critisim. Came from a legit private sponser and straight from Hong Kong. I knew they were having troubles but this was a more recent batch. Thought they may have resolved the issue, so no I am not kidding and why would u say that?

Last edited:
I am gonna go out on a limb and say they are shit. Guy gave them to you for free? yea they are fake. please do a serum test.

A simple blood test will put your mind at ease , shit even if they test at 9.0 you got 15 kit free , just double the doee

I have been on Kigs for over a year and I had a feeling this last batch was bunk. Same supplier this whole time (not a board sponsor) I just thought it was in my head. Now I'll get a lab done and see what's up.

Thanks guys for all the input, its much appreciated. Seems like the consenses says that they r not very good. I am glad to have access to all the info. Thanks again!

I have been on Kigs for over a year and I had a feeling this last batch was bunk. Same supplier this whole time (not a board sponsor) I just thought it was in my head. Now I'll get a lab done and see what's up.

A year? Oh boy.... Did you get any serum tests over the year?

But I'm also taking HCG 500mcg/week so they could be growing from that but I hope they didn't pull a switcharoo

I have some kigs on hand, I am going to my doctor in 3 weeks to get bloodwork. What's the protocol for testing them. I e when do I shoot them, how much, and what test do I ask for. I will post the results. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131