over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Helios

Nope, but ive tried it. I sweat heavily naturally and it cranks it up quite a bit. I dont do well on yohimbine, otherwise id use it.

I've always been interested in them in their supposed spot fat loss, which is probably a myth anyway, but nobody mentions them anymore and info is hard to come by. Not to mention finding them from a trusted source....

I always got welts trying to use it under the guise of "spot fat loss" so gave up on it for that reason. It works well enough, I personally just don't like ephedrine, I just feel all sorts of wrong on it.

I've always been interested in them in their supposed spot fat loss, which is probably a myth anyway, but nobody mentions them anymore and info is hard to come by. Not to mention finding them from a trusted source....

I always got welts trying to use it under the guise of "spot fat loss" so gave up on it for that reason. It works well enough, I personally just don't like ephedrine, I just feel all sorts of wrong on it.

Helios doesnt have ephedrine. Its just clen and yohimbine in an inj form

I've used it successfully in the past. Make sure to start at a low dose like .25cc and work up. Also, I've only ever used it when I've been single digit body fat. I think it would be a waste if you are over 10%.

it was alright, but the spot action doesnt work, it literally cant work we cant target any spot

I havent heard many people personally say this but im.definitely going to try this starting Tuesday and report back. Would love to know why its causes those issues in some people

I believe the helios I used was 40mcg clen and 5mg of yohimbine per mL.

Even using half of that, I just felt anxious and like I was on the verge of a panic attack for hours on end.

I'm a huge stim junkie and clen doesn't do that to me at all or caffeine in high doses, but a little yohimbine and I'm miserable.

Some people are just fine with it though, my wife can take the full 1mL dose of helios and not feel a thing.

What dosage and timing did you use it? Terrible.in what way?

Tried the Helios 2.0 from a sponsor here. First time ever tried this product. Didn’t notice much. Probably better to just take clen and yo separately.

I believe the helios I used was 40mcg clen and 5mg of yohimbine per mL.

Even using half of that, I just felt anxious and like I was on the verge of a panic attack for hours on end.

I'm a huge stim junkie and clen doesn't do that to me at all or caffeine in high doses, but a little yohimbine and I'm miserable.

Some people are just fine with it though, my wife can take the full 1mL dose of helios and not feel a thing.

Same here. The same happens to me with alpha t2 that contains rauwseline (sp)

no spot fat loss with it

I used to use it as a preworkout..the gym I was at had no heater and that bitch was in the high 30’s low 40’s..I literally did it to keep warm

I've heard to be wary of ug Clen because it is measured in mcg and some don't want to trust an ug lab to dose properly. Have ug Clen products been tested and come back accurate?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear