over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keyloggers

Rory33

Banned
A keylogger is simply a program that is used to track keystrokes by a user and is one of the largest threats for identity theft. (very similar to carrier IQ for cell phones which requires flashing of a new ROM on a phone). If you suspect you have downloaded a virus or malicious program that contained a keylogger you can do the following.

If you have a windows unit you can download and run Threatfire to locate them. If however that doesnt work you can manually go in and search for them using this method Im sharing for windows os.

Step 1: Make sure you have anti virus program running. First you need to do is go to start up and click under “Run”. Then, Type “msconfig” . It will open a new window. After that, Click under Start up (it located on the top right hand). After you click that, there will be so many program that you can disable or enable from here.

Step 2: Disable all the running program in the startup item by clicking on the box. Remember to Disable all. After that, Shut down all you Firewall and Anti Virus software that currently running. Then,

Step 3: Check again at the msconfig window under Startup (all the program is disable before). If you see any program that automatically enable by itself, That program is definatly is the keylogger program that running back on because you have disable your anti virus. Record the name of the program and the location of the program. If there is nothing enable, it mean that you are free from any keylogger.

Step 4: Enable/ Run back your anti virus and fire wall program. Remember to enable back all the start up program. Now, you know the keylogger file name and where it located. So, go to that location and delete the keylogger program.

Step 5: Close all the program and restart your computer. Now, You are free from key logger program.

Thanks Rory! Just installed and ran the software.

Question; how hard would it be to create a keylogger malicious software that would be able to hide from threatfire?

If I ran Threatfire and no malicious files were detected, would I still have to do what you have outlined?

Creating viruses and malicious software is relatively easy. Most tho would be caught by the programs and other anti virus software. I would run the AV programs and then manually check just to be on the safe side.

I hate windows tho and always recommend Mac if you want a more secure system. :star-:ars

Nice, than you for the info brother. Good looking out.

Hello Friend

i am using key logger software last 5 month.but last week when i am try to open it its shows a message the your trail version time period is expire register your software .

And i am able to uninstall it please help what i can do ...

Thanks in advance.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311