advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I wait til I'm leaner to use slin?

cev79

Banned
Been using a stack of peptides along with my aas, and had started with a little slin after my work out. Had fast acting carbs after taking it but it really made me crave sweets.
Anyways, I was wondering if it's best to use slin when your body fat is lower. Like during cutting, once you get down more towards your goal BF%?

No offense, but you need to re-evaluate your life and if you want to live long. On 4/4/10 you started your first cycle of 600mg. You are now taking peptides and to top that off, you need drugs to put you to sleep and to wake you up. Now, you want to do slin? :eek: WTF? Do you know how dangerous it can be? How old are you? How long have you been working out? Post some pictures to show how you look. Start at your DIET and TRAINING, I guarantee that is a problem. Slow the F$%k down and pace yourself, before you have some serious issues.

No offense, but you need to re-evaluate your life and if you want to live long. On 4/4/10 you started your first cycle of 600mg. You are now taking peptides and to top that off, you need drugs to put you to sleep and to wake you up. Now, you want to do slin? :eek: WTF? Do you know how dangerous it can be? How old are you? How long have you been working out? Post some pictures to show how you look. Start at your DIET and TRAINING, I guarantee that is a problem. Slow the F$%k down and pace yourself, before you have some serious issues.

ummmmm, my first cycle of 600 I never said anything like that I think you're confusing me with that young guy who wanted to start his first cycle of 600 of test right off the bat. I'm 30 years old, I've been lifting 10 years, gear 3-4 of those and I have a top notch personal trainer who's diet and training are wonderful. IGF, cjc and ghrp are hardly dangerous, and I'm well aware of the danger of not following proper protocol for slin. My having to take meds that are CONTROLLED and monitored by my doctor do nothing to damage me. As I've said before, I get my bloods done every month.
No need to get nasty with me, was merely asking a simple question.

Your right, I was mistaking you and I apologize, for the first cycle thing, But why do you want to take slin? You are already on so many different things, I am right about that. Why do you need all these things. Don't you have problems sleeping and getting up? Maybe it is all the different things you are doing.

Your right, I was mistaking you and I apologize, for the first cycle thing, But why do you want to take slin? You are already on so many different things, I am right about that. Why do you need all these things. Don't you have problems sleeping and getting up? Maybe it is all the different things you are doing.

Nah dude, I've been on meds for decades. I'm really not on anything anymore than most of the more experienced guys here. I've been cycling peptides for 2 years on and off with no sides, only benefits, mainly just IGF. I was only considering slin because I want to start competing. It's been a long enough period of time to figure out with the help of my doctor that my meds don't interfere with any compounds I might take. Everyone's brain chemistry is different. And I don't cycle all year, I go off for normal amounts of time, keep training and eating to maintain my gains, listen to my coach who's been doing this for 25 years, proper pct, all that jazz. I'm not this reckless kid you made me out to be. I'm a grown up. Of course we ALL can keep learning, learning is LIFE LONG, that's why I'm asking questions. Please don't assume and jump down someone's throat until you know the whole story. Look before you leap. I'm not going to discuss more personal things that go on between my doctor and myself, but if you have read any of my threads you'd learn that I was pre-med myself, and I have 2 successful, published cardiologists in my family who I go to with lots of questions. Compared to lots of people, I'm quite conservative in my compound use. And I ALWAYS, and forever will rely almost entirely on diet and training for results, the small part that doesn't rely on that is just a tool to give a little extra kick. I'm learning more and more about diet from my coach and we're adding foods that are doing amazing things for me, just as impressive as any gear even. Always and forever it is diet and training.

Actually more and more bber's are stating they get fat using fast acting slin, most in the know trainers are now suggesting small long acting doses, the idea is to optimize nutrient absorption in tandem with body repair, and since your body grows and repairs its self little by little over time, and not in spurts, fast acting insulin makes too many calories and nutrients available in a small time frame - result body stores excess as fat.

Actually more and more bber's are stating they get fat using fast acting slin, most in the know trainers are now suggesting small long acting doses, the idea is to optimize nutrient absorption in tandem with body repair, and since your body grows and repairs its self little by little over time, and not in spurts, fast acting insulin makes too many calories and nutrients available in a small time frame - result body stores excess as fat.
Yeah I've read that. Glad you confirmed that for me. I think I'll stay away from it and stick with IGF which does really good things for me in the past.

Nah dude, I've been on meds for decades. I'm really not on anything anymore than most of the more experienced guys here. I've been cycling peptides for 2 years on and off with no sides, only benefits, mainly just IGF. I was only considering slin because I want to start competing. It's been a long enough period of time to figure out with the help of my doctor that my meds don't interfere with any compounds I might take. Everyone's brain chemistry is different. And I don't cycle all year, I go off for normal amounts of time, keep training and eating to maintain my gains, listen to my coach who's been doing this for 25 years, proper pct, all that jazz. I'm not this reckless kid you made me out to be. I'm a grown up. Of course we ALL can keep learning, learning is LIFE LONG, that's why I'm asking questions. Please don't assume and jump down someone's throat until you know the whole story. Look before you leap. I'm not going to discuss more personal things that go on between my doctor and myself, but if you have read any of my threads you'd learn that I was pre-med myself, and I have 2 successful, published cardiologists in my family who I go to with lots of questions. Compared to lots of people, I'm quite conservative in my compound use. And I ALWAYS, and forever will rely almost entirely on diet and training for results, the small part that doesn't rely on that is just a tool to give a little extra kick. I'm learning more and more about diet from my coach and we're adding foods that are doing amazing things for me, just as impressive as any gear even. Always and forever it is diet and training.

I initially came off like an asshole and I apologize. I been doing this 30 years, IMO get rid of all those peptides and do some good GH. Always start with a TEST base, before adding anything. I would hold off on slin, until you compete a few times. Trust me, I am not totally against slin, at my age 1-5 ius has its benefits., but use it as a last resort. The thing that you need to understand and this was publish on the other posts, initially you might not see any medical problems, but years of use takes it's toll. I now have to take test wether I like it not, because of low test levels. Hopefully your coach is an experience BB that has done shows. Prepping for a show, you need precise timing. Good luck with training for your show and be safe.

I took Humalog and stay incredibly lean. It is all about your diet and timing.

I initially came off like an asshole and I apologize. I been doing this 30 years, IMO get rid of all those peptides and do some good GH. Always start with a TEST base, before adding anything. I would hold off on slin, until you compete a few times. Trust me, I am not totally against slin, at my age 1-5 ius has its benefits., but use it as a last resort. The thing that you need to understand and this was publish on the other posts, initially you might not see any medical problems, but years of use takes it's toll. I now have to take test wether I like it not, because of low test levels. Hopefully your coach is an experience BB that has done shows. Prepping for a show, you need precise timing. Good luck with training for your show and be safe.

Oh for sure my coach is a pro who competes and guest poses and is also a judge. He knows the drill, even though he himself is natural.
I can't afford GH, or at least couldn't in the past. I don't understand why it's so damn expensive. It really pisses me off because for SURE I'd dump the peptides and just stick with GH. When I'm able to afford it I will for sure go that route.

I took Humalog and stay incredibly lean. It is all about your diet and timing.

Yeah I have Humalog and tried it a few times but got way too hungry after taking it for junk food. I followed all the rules, but it was making me eat too much after I injected so I stopped. Prob doesn't help that I'm on EQ, that gives me the munchies all damn day. Good thing I'm eating every 2 hours!

Call me old school but I just think slin is best left for competitors. Too many other safer drugs out there for the rec bb'er.

I use HumulinR and have lost body fat and gained LBM. Its slower acting and so far very predictable. I use low does amounts thoughout the day with my meals to ensure as much uptake of nutrients as possible. I'm glad I took the step even as a non competitor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws