advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats another good peptide to add to the arsenal?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Lately i've been following 123cv's advice on PM. Seems to make sense. He's all about switching it up. He suggests running low doses of gh like 4-5iu's 5days on 2off so your body doesnt adapt. Then he suggest every few weeks or so going off gh and running a week of just ghrp6, then maybe a few weeks of both ghrp6 and Gh,etc.. then repeat. Then maybe sometimes add a blast of 10iu's 3x per week for 2weeks, then back to just ghrp6 for a week, then back to low dose gh, then sometimes go a few weeks with 2-3iu's I.V. pre workout followed by 2iu's a few hours later,etc... I have noticed a diff doing it this way. Usually when I just stay on 3-4ius' GH ED i seem to used to it after a month or so. Numbness goes away, not getting as lean as fast etc...i kinda like his methods. Anyway, im wondering if i should add another peptide. Im not a big fan of grf1-29, didnt notice a ton out of it. Was thinking about ghrp2 but I dont see how it has any benefits over ghrp6 and it raises prolactin which i dont want. Anything else to add that will help with dieting? Maybe frag? I used frag before with no success at 500mcg 2x per day but wasnt running anything else with it. Maybe theres a better way to run it. There are so many damn peptides out im wondering if I should just stick with gh and ghrp6 or if you guys think something else is nice in the addition of dieting? Thanks

Im mean im seeing shit that i've never heard of or seen protocols on and wondering whats worth a try. For ex
MGF(C-terminal),2mg

AOD9604 is a 15-mer peptide fragment(AA171 to AA191) of the C-terminus of Hgh to which a tyrosine is added at the N-terminal end. AOD9604 is more effective than AOD9401 in its ability to stimulate lipolytic and anti-lipogenic activity.

Defensin HNP-3,0.1mg

Defensins comprise a family of small, cationic peptides prevalent in neutrophil granulocytes of humans, rabbits, guinea pigs and rats as well as in rabbit lung macrophages. These peptides show sequence homology and contain 6 conserved disulfide-linked cysteines. In vitro, all defensins display a range of prominent antimicrobial activities against bacteria, fungi, and certain enveloped viruses. In addition, human and rabbit defensins exert potent cytotoxicity in vitro against various mammalian tumor cells. The defensins act on their targets by permeabilizing the plasma membranes..

Hepcidin-25,0.1mg
Hepcidin-25, also referred to as LEAP-1 (liver-expressed antimicrobial peptide) has been independently discovered by two groups in human blood ultrafiltrate and urine. The peptide which is predominantly expressed in the liver, belongs to a new vertebrate family of small antimicrobial peptides that contain 8 cysteine residues and show significant antibacterial and antifungal activity. Further investigations revealed that hepicidin also acts as a key regulator of iron homeostasis.

LL-37,1mg

.LL-37 is an antimicrobial peptide with angiogenic activity. It corresponds to amino acids 134-170 of the human cathelicidin antimicrobial protein hCAP18/LL-37 and is extracellularly released from hCAP18/LL-37 by proteolytic processing. hCAP18/LL-37 is an effector of the innate immune system and is expressed in leukocytes and epithelial cells where it is upregulated in association with inflammation and injury.

Ipamorelin,2mg
Description: Ipamorelin is a new and potent synthetic pentapeptide which has distinct and specific growth hormone (GH)-releasing properties.

GRF(1-44),5mg

A peptide of 44 amino acids in most species that stimulates the release and synthesis of GROWTH HORMONE. GHRF (or GRF) is synthesized by neurons in the ARCUATE NUCLEUS of the HYPOTHALAMUS. After being released into the pituitary portal circulation, GHRF stimulates GH release by the SOMATOTROPHS in the PITUITARY GLAND.

Deslorelin Acetate is a gonadotropin releasing hormone super-agonist (GnRH agonist) also known as an LHRH agonist. It stops the production of sex hormones (testosterone and oestrogen).

Gonadorelin,1mg
A hormone produced by the hypothalamus that signals the anterior pituitary gland to begin secreting luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone. Also called luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone.

Leuprorelin (INN) is a gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist (GnRH agonist).

lanreotide,1mg
It is a long-acting analogue of somatostatin, like octreotide.

Octreotide
is an octapeptide that mimics natural somatostatin pharmacologically, though it is a more potent inhibitor of growth hormone, glucagon, and insulin than the natural hormone.

Somatostatin (also known as growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH) or somatotropin release-inhibiting factor (SRIF)) is a peptide hormone that regulates the endocrine system and affects neurotransmission and cell proliferation via interaction with G-protein-coupled somatostatin receptors and inhibition of the release of numerous secondary hormones.

vapreotide, a somatostatin analogue.

Thymopentin is an immunostimulant. It interacts with T cells.It is a thymic polypeptide

Thymalfasin (thymosin-alpha 1) is an immunomodulating agent able to enhance the Thl immune response. It has been evaluated for its immunomodulatory activities and related therapeutic potential in several diseases, including chronic hepatitis B and C, AIDS, primary immunodeficiency diseases, depressed response to vaccination and cancer.

and then there is like 100 more from stenlabs. I just dont get all this stuff

Last edited:
Ipamorelin,2mg Is a very good one to swap out with your GHRP6 and or GHRP2. many people notice better sleep when this is taken with your prebed peps over the other GHRPs.

Ipamorelin,2mg Is a very good one to swap out with your GHRP6 and or GHRP2. many people notice better sleep when this is taken with your prebed peps over the other GHRPs.

Really? Hows the dosing b/c its priced around the same as a 5mg ghrp6

Dosing is done the same, its just a "newer" version or upgrade so to speak of the GHRPs with little to no cortisol issues.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws