over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offshore Banking?

growthUSA

Newbies
Ive been looking into offshore accounts? Im curious if anybody has any experience with this? Im going through a messy child support battle and im trying to come with all the ways i can to help me out with this. lol

you mean you are trying to find ways to get out of supporting your children........douche bag...

you mean you are trying to find ways to get out of supporting your children........douche bag...

No dick head, trying not to get fucked by a judge. Trying to hide money that shouldve never been my bank account. Incase of a getting a supeona for my bank records.

I asked for advise to dumbass comments from 18 year olds.

No dick head, trying not to get fucked by a judge. Trying to hide money that shouldve never been my bank account. Incase of a getting a supeona for my bank records.

I asked for advise to dumbass comments from 18 year olds.

K, I understand. Normally guys want to hide their money, bank stubs etc so they don't have to pay child-support. I've seen it happen a couple of time, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.......BTW im not 18.......

its cool bro...yea im definetly not a dead beat dad lol! Just not wanting to pay $750 a month in child support!

Well if the money is already in your account it may be hard to completely rid the fact that you made a very large transfer but yes offshore accounts are around. Everyone thinks of Swiss accounts but there are alot of countries that offer offshore accounts.

This interests me because I have been looking into starting a business and am considering making it an IBC, and having all money go straight to an offshore account, thus avoiding insane taxes.

If it is just an account balance, this may work but I assume bank records would be requested in order to show monthly expenditures and this would be a red flag to the judge if you have a 6 figure transfer out of nowhere, thus an anonymous offshore account wouldnt be so anonymous.

K, I understand. Normally guys want to hide their money, bank stubs etc so they don't have to pay child-support. I've seen it happen a couple of time, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.......BTW im not 18.......
The laws in many states have changed in recent years to be more equitable towards the father. Most states try to even out, "time with and expenses for" the children,far more than years past. What I would strive for in your case is equal time with your children. It would both benefit the children and may be cause to lower your child support more so than if she had them and you visit only twice a month as was typical in most situations in years gone past.
Fight for equal time..DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIDE ANYTHING... it will not work.

Last edited:
Only way you can "hide" the money is to close that acct at least 6 months before court and open a new 1 somewhere else and just put some in it not lots just whatever you want. They can and will only go 6 months back to find funds. But off shore i no nothing about. I keep my money close but not in banks now days. And yes I have kids but i am still with them. But i have been down this road with my company before and it worked. just my .02

cash out your accounts and convert to gold and silver. Store these metals in a safe spot, and your gain heavy interest as well

I've been banking offshore for the last 15yrs.
I however work offshore.

I don't think an offshore account will be of any help.

I am in a similar situation. In my situtatuion about 12 months ago I could see the writing on the wall and tried to do everything to make the relationship work but also wanted a back- up plan if it didn't.

the following advice was given to me from legal council 12 months ago from a lawyer who himself got screwed by his wife.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) if you do the banking you are in a good situation and if you have lead time. try to stall the separation if possible.

2) Make up a new EMAIL address she does not know. Have ALL your finactial statement sent to this Email (paperless). Or you can get a P.O. Box.

3) change all the benfitiary info on 401 and pensions to elimiate your wife in case of death.

4) Never review any info about pensions, 401 Ks. most guys never think about this and there can be $$$ there when you retire if you simply keep your mouth shut.

5) I have many 401s k and never rolled them into one so several of these are
"off the table" and she does not know of their existance.

6) If you try to take too much $ then the lawyers will start looking hard for the $. don't get to greedy. You need to leave a believable amount in plain sight.

7) take CASH and get it out of the family home and to a trusted family member in a safe deposit box with their soc sec # or hidden in a safe place OUTSIDE the home in case she locks you out and says you attacked her etc (lie) and now she has control of the house and $.

Before you pass judgement on me I want you to know my wife cheated on me and also took 1/2 of what she could find in the joint account and opened up her own account in her name . this was her lawyers advice and then called to cops to get me out of the house and played the system and tried to take control of the kids. I never thought it would happen to me but this woman is NOT the woman i married.

Right now things are better in my home and even if they do get better I will never trust her again. I will as much $ as I can out of her sight hidden. If things go well we will have a nice retirement...if not I will not get totally screwed.

I don't know much about off shore but should look into it. The $$$ I have in cash is not earning any interest but GOld etc has gone threw the roof and may at soem point come down .

Scott

its cool bro...yea im definetly not a dead beat dad lol! Just not wanting to pay $750 a month in child support!

Sounds like you're trying to be a dead beat, JUST LIKE FACEVVX SAID! One second you say you want to hide your money, then you get called out on being a dead beat and you say you're not, then you say you don't want to pay $750 a month for kids i am going to assume are yours!!!??? If you're going to hide money then stick it under your mattress, other wise it will eventually be found. But saying you don't want to pay XXXX amount of dollars in child support does make you a dead beat if you can fully support that kind of income!

(just my .02)

The laws in many states have changed in recent years to be more equitable towards the father. Most states try to even out, "time with and expenses for" the children,far more than years past. What I would strive for in your case is equal time with your children. It would both benefit the children and may be cause to lower your child support more so than if she had them and you visit only twice a month as was typical in most situations in years gone past.
Fight for equal time..DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HIDE ANYTHING... it will not work.

Good advice right there.

Sounds like you're trying to be a dead beat, JUST LIKE FACEVVX SAID! One second you say you want to hide your money, then you get called out on being a dead beat and you say you're not, then you say you don't want to pay $750 a month for kids i am going to assume are yours!!!??? If you're going to hide money then stick it under your mattress, other wise it will eventually be found. But saying you don't want to pay XXXX amount of dollars in child support does make you a dead beat if you can fully support that kind of income!

(just my .02)

750 for 1 kid would be a bit much..2 or three, thats sounds about right. Kids cost allot of money now-a-days...... I believe if you cant care for them 50% of the time then you should pay for 50% of their expenses...not by how much you make.....One thing that pisses me off is these dads who make 9 an hour and only have to pay 200$ for 3 kids a month....The mother makes 10 an hour and manages to provide........

750 for 1 kid would be a bit much..2 or three, thats sounds about right. Kids cost allot of money now-a-days...... I believe if you cant care for them 50% of the time then you should pay for 50% of their expenses...not by how much you make.....One thing that pisses me off is these dads who make 9 an hour and only have to pay 200$ for 3 kids a month....The mother makes 10 an hour and manages to provide........

If you only make $1,500.00 a month, then its understandable. If you make
3-4k a month then it's nothing(per-sae). Either way they are your (his) kids and children deserve the best of everything. Especially since they didn't ask to come into this world. You chose to have sex and have a child. So whatever the judge throws at you support wise, it's still up to you to cough it up for having kids. I don't know what his expenses are, but I can only assume since he is looking to offshore his stash, he can afford 750 a month. If he thinks 750 a month is a lot. Try telling that to the dads that are paying 2grand to 10 grand a month because of their income they worked hard for and now have to split withthe ex wife. It's all fun and games till you gotta start paying for the fun and games, then it aint so funny anymore

(I dont know anything about the OP, just what I read, and my .02 again) and that's where I'll leave it!

Yeah but just because the judge says the kids get $750 a month will they really get that money? Maybe his ex is a raging bitch and will use it for her clothes shopping or a fancy car payment etc... Ive seen that shit before and pisses me off. Btw a off shore account can only be set up with 25k or more I believe. HSBC

Shit $750 a month would be a discount. They get it all right now

I found that you can set up a off shore for less than 25 k ... ( 5 K). You have to be careful that you are not getting ripped off by greed. There is a TV show called "american greed". Most of the victums get screwed due to being greedy. There are some off shore scam accounts that just take your money and they disappear.

The tactics I laid out in my above post were meant for a guy like myself who did everything right but had a wife who went south and blindsided me me by taking $ out of the joint account, hiring a lawyer and trying to get me removed from the house.,,calls to Police (bullshit).

What I learned is my wife is not longer the woman i married. The best thing you can do in a bad situation is keep control of your emotions and realize there are things that are in your control and things out of your control.

I suggest focusing on the things "in" your control.

In my case things now seem better in my home and I hope that I can get my wife back. (i am doing everything I can but it is a two way street).

However, I will NEVER trust her again. I can't control her. What I CAN do is make sure she does not take to the cleaners.

The lawyer I spoke to said the best thing to do is prepare yourself by doing things EARLY. This way you do not say" If I had only done this then I would not be living in a small apartment and paying $$$ to my exwife who is getting screwed in MY bed that I paid for .

Read my post several posts up and you can save yourself several hunded $.

remeber that 50 % of all marriages end in divorce and if you remarry you have a 60 % chance of getting divorced again. NOT very good odds. Don't be stupid I was and think life is like the "andy griffth show" or the "waltons". It isn't and people change.

Respectfully,

Scott

If you can do a Roth IRA the money will be yours plus you will not have to put the fact you are taking a IRA on the tax return. basically you are buying a IRA with post tax dollars. the advantage is not paying taxes later. just have the institituiton you take it with send statements etc to a email address that only you know. my wife knew my email adn figured out how to reset the password so make a NEW email that she does not know plus security questions she does not know. If you are over 50 years old you can put large sums of $ in the IRA as CATCH UP allowed by the IRS. the interest rate now is very low on bonds so stocks might be a better bet. the whole idea is to keep the $ off the banks statements and tax returns. If you wife changes her mind and the relationship get better then great. you have a better retirement. If she tries to screw you then you have extra $ .

Once you suspect your wife is up to something (affair, divorce) it is almost to late to do anything about it. In my case she almost had me served with papers and took 1/2 the $ out of the joint accounts. once she saw that the bulk of the $ was not there she quietly returned most of it and still kept her new hidden account. I saw the activity by chance and took action.

Right now we are in a stanby situation and I am sure she will want out at some point. I know some woman who wait till their kids get into college and the father agrees to pay the bill with loans and then the woman "ATTACKS".

The best defense is to hide as much $ as you can and prepare for "JUDGEMENT DAY". Make your finacial situation look worse that it is really is so if she drops the bomb you will not get totally screwed. You still will get hurt as you will now have TWO residences to pay for plus 90 % the time the woman has the kids the father sees them every other weekend. You also pay $ in child support. I have no problem with paying my fair share. I know to many woman who have bragged about screwing the husband out of $.

You have to look out for yourself.

Scott

:banghead: I did some more research and in my state they require ALL fianctial docs and tax returns for the last 3 Years in either or both of the parties getting divorced. NOT 6 months. This is on the state forms you supply to the mediator or your lawyer.

The lawyer on this site says that the best thing to do is get a prenup BEFORE getting married so any money that was earned prior to the marriage belongs to the person who earned it and any $ earned after is spitup.

Another thing he mentioned is having your $ put in another persons name and soc sec # like a sister, father that you trust. The risk you take is you sister has to report the $ and if they get divorced or sued you lose 1/2 of your $.

You need to put the $ away for safe keeping but keep it from being reported on your annual tax returns and sort of forgotton by your spouse ( like a pension). Never EVER mention you have a pension ! have ALL your fianctial docs sent by email to a unknown email or to a Post Ofiice Box. you wife will be preparing to gather docs long before she drops the bomb on you.

Then Long after your divorce you can tap into PENSION in your golden years. You can also try tax free annuities etc but these need to be purchased far in advance of the 3 years rule and have a long contract or automatically renewed TAX FREE so they are never mentioned in the tax returns. They are sort of like a Roth IRA type. Once perchased they grow tax free and never put on your tax forms. You can slowly purchase these in much higher $$ as you get older as the law has a way for older folks to play catchup.

I ran into a college friend of mine who has a family business selling rare coins and he told told me he has a large group of guys who buy rare coins and put them in safety deposit boxes in other peoples soc security # such as a father etc. you don't have to mention the safe deposit box on your tax return as it is not a savings account. Just never mention it to your spouse. Many of his clients are lawyers who have over a million $ plus hidden and appreciating $ tax free OFF the records).

One of his boggest customers (a lawyer) got divorce papers from his wife (after 20 years of marriage) and she and her legal team LOOKED and LOOKED and could not trace the hidden million plus.This guy was an expert at slowly hiding the assetts over a long period of time. he said this guys is so happy with the frustration of his EX wife and her legal team at getting very little.

Another suggestion is to use a group like a "triangle" where every person "owes large $$" to another member. No person owns any property etc and is in deep dept to the other ina clock wise picture. This way if any person in the group is sued etc and loses the suit there is no $ to be gained even if the plaintiff wins. Each person looks like they are in deep debt to the next person in the group. the loans these guys have state the collector is the first person to be paid off. so if someone else latter on wins a jusdgement they have to wait for the first loan to be paid off which is never.
they can also file personal bankruptcy.

IN Summary, by the time you figure out you are getting divorced it is to late to start planning. I hope anyone out there who have 3 years or more is not a naive as myself and plans to protect themselves.

there are many guides out there for woman who plan to divorce that lay out ways to get the most $ from the husband and these are helpful as well so you know what to look our for.

scott

You can

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner