over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2300 Here we come !!!!

UPDATE !!!!!!!

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!! Stan and I have invited KK (Konstantin Konstantinovs) to this meet, we'll pay for all exp. and throw him some $CASH$ If anyone knows KK on a personal level tell him to get ahold of us.

Strong pull and 2300 would be a great total!

SICK pull... made it look easy. Can't wait to see what he hits in November. Whats he shooting for?

SICK pull... made it look easy. Can't wait to see what he hits in November. Whats he shooting for?

Squat somewhere in the range of 879-900. Bench somewhere in the range of 610-615. Deadlift anywhere from 820-830. We've been working on a couple of new things with our training and if everything goes as planned he should do extremely well....maybe better than what we calculated. Any of you guys going to the "O" be sure to stop and say hi to us, we'll be at Mark Bells booth (super training).

Sick video Stan's got some crazy strength very much a inspiration to myself. I plan to knock down Stan's wpa raw record in the 275lb class of 765lbs come my next meet in December. Looking to lay down a 830-840lb pull, This is a video from June my last meet. I had a suit on but it was only because I had forgot my singlet and a buddy let me wear his not sure it helped our hurt me due to the fact I hadn't been training in gear.

800lb deadlift Nick Heppner - YouTube

Sick video Stan's got some crazy strength very much a inspiration to myself. I plan to knock down Stan's wpa raw record in the 275lb class of 765lbs come my next meet in December. Looking to lay down a 830-840lb pull, This is a video from June my last meet. I had a suit on but it was only because I had forgot my singlet and a buddy let me wear his not sure it helped our hurt me due to the fact I hadn't been training in gear.

800lb deadlift Nick Heppner - YouTube

Let me be the first to wish you luck my friend !!! If your at the "O" this year stop by and say hi to Stan and I.

Thanks, Not sure I will make it to the O but its a possibility, Would enjoy meeting yourself and Stan for sure. I have read a few articles on Stan pretty impressive what he has achieved in life and lifting. I live in Eugene, and one of the guys at my gym tells me he used to train with Stan back in the day when he lived in Eugene. The northwest produces some big boys, Ben Seath is supposed to be lifting in the same meet as me in December. He is a younger guy animal nutrition sponsored squatted in the 840's last year raw.

Just wanted to update you guys on our training, we just got back from San Jose and would like to thank the guys over at wildirongym for letting us use there facility Saturday...thanks guys !! we really appreciate it !! We did two sets, this video was the second set with 715 x 3. Right now we're just working on speed and balance. This week we'll take off completely and then next week Stan and I will travel to Sacramento to train with Mark Bell, I'll definitely get some more videos of that workout for you guys.

Stan Efferding Squats 715 for 3 - YouTube

My boy hit a 695 like it was nothing Monday night !!!!! He had a double, but one of our friends jumped in to soon and thought he was done and grabbed the bar which threw Eric out of his groove. If I'd been there to spot him he would've definitely hit it for a double !!! But Stan and I left early to go eat.
700lbs bench - YouTube

Just got back from Sacramento with Stan, we had a great training session Saturday!!!! Stan hit a PR with an easy 815 deadlift, also did some squats 600 with bands...600 on the bottom, 800 on the top did 2-3 sets 3reps each set extremely easy !!! Also Dan Green trained with us and had a big day as well pulled an 815 also. Thanks as always to Mark Bell and all the guys at SuperTraining!! Will be posting more vids in the following weeks for all you guys, also just found out Stan, Myself and Eric Spoto will be working out at the "ANIMAL" cage this year at the Olympia. I'll let you guys know what day we'll be there. Stan Efferding Rips Up 815 at Super Training - YouTube

Just wanted to up-date you guys, we squatted today I'll put the video up in the next few days. I think Stan did an 805 ?? whatever it was it came up like nothing !!! He had at least an 840 in him today. We had to rig up a make shift monolift and there were some minor complications, but all in all great day !!

We're waiting for our guy to edit the video, but today was a BIG day !!!! We pulled HEAVY and did some light squats....Stan hit another PR in the deadlift.....835 :eek::eek::eek::eek: I'll post the video as soon as it's up.

Just wanted to update you guys once again, Stan and I are leaving friday afternoon to go back to train with the boys at SuperTraining in Sacramento. This time we're gonna be squatting first and pulling second, last time we pulled first and squatted last. Get ready the video is gonna be SAVAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna go for so BIG numbers this week, everything feels good right now so it's time to start turning it up !!! 44 days out (6 weeks). The video should be up no later than monday.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws