over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions on starting HRT with Androgel

PoptartPsycho

Registered
Hey guys, I am a candidate for HRT and will be visiting my doc in the next couple weeks for blood work and so forth.

I know that many docs want to start with Androgel in the beginning. But as *we* all know, that isn't going to do squat. (Well not much anyways)

My question is how do/did you get your doc to prescribe injections to you after a couple of months of Androgel? Did you tell him you didn't like it, made you feel bad, didn't work, etc...?

I just don't want to be one of these guys on Androgel for six months before the doc wants to try something else.

Just tell him you want to start on injections.

Tell him you don't want to take a chance on contaminating your partner, or kids with testosterone.

If he is unwilling to do that, find another doctor.

I did androl gel and 100 tren e weekly.Safe and real results plus felt like a million dollars to boot.

I was asked what I preferred and said injections. Some doctors may want you to go in EOW or something to get the inject.

Tell him you dont want it rubbing off on the kids and wife. Easy

it is a hassle and inconvenience depending on your life style. if you shower often etc.

These are excellent points to bring up.

I wonder if I would come out better going to my regular doc or to one of these "clinics" that specialize in anti aging and HRT. (probably be more expensive though).

Thanks again for many of the responses here.

These are excellent points to bring up.

I wonder if I would come out better going to my regular doc or to one of these "clinics" that specialize in anti aging and HRT. (probably be more expensive though).

Thanks again for many of the responses here.

Anti aging clinics will be more pricey. I would start with your reg dr

I tried the gel for years and was never happy with the results nor the inconvenience. Definitely bring up the points to your doctor already mentioned in this thread and hope he will allow injects. My old endo wouldn't allow injects so I'm self prescribed until I can find a good doc.

Hey guys, I am a candidate for HRT and will be visiting my doc in the next couple weeks for blood work and so forth.

I know that many docs want to start with Androgel in the beginning. But as *we* all know, that isn't going to do squat. (Well not much anyways)

My question is how do/did you get your doc to prescribe injections to you after a couple of months of Androgel? Did you tell him you didn't like it, made you feel bad, didn't work, etc...?

I just don't want to be one of these guys on Androgel for six months before the doc wants to try something else.

HUH? I started with Test Cyp... elevated E@ then added arimidex, then added HCG.... went from weekly inj. to 2x week, to EOD inj. no change....

Switched to 1.62% Androgel and test levels are normalized, no ancillaries upper 700's to low 800's

It works very well, the problem with it is that many Dr's who prescribe it under dose it.. once you are on in yes you can tell your Dr. you still feel symptomatic even if labs are up and have your dosage increased... and yes if you are still unsatisfied then by all means discuss test injections.. They may or may not go for it, but definitely bring it up... It's your body, your health be proactive, thoroughly discuss everything with them.. If for any reason you do not agree or are dissatisfied then find a new Dr. If it was your car you would question the mechanic right?

Then again your Dr. may start right up with test inj. ask them what they prefer and why. Then go from there...

Usually they will not give you an issues with the one you prefer. I'd just ask and go from there. Say for your lifestyle that the injections work best

Ok, last question.... how long post cycle should I wait before going in? I have been on test 250mg week for about 16 months, going up to 500mg for 5-9 weeks a couple times.

Last inject was end of Feb.

Ok, last question.... how long post cycle should I wait before going in? I have been on test 250mg week for about 16 months, going up to 500mg for 5-9 weeks a couple times.

Last inject was end of Feb.

I'm pretty sure your natural T levels are suppressed enough to show low levels of T to get on TRT

Another idea is to complain that the gel irritates your skin to the point that its too painful to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way he's gonna keep you on the gel if your partner says she's not okay with it.

There is no way he's gonna keep you on the gel if your partner says she's not okay with it.

Agreed and if he won't put you on injections and that what you want just find a new doc

Get andro gel if covered by insuance and sell it,take money and buy what you want.Problem solved.

Get andro gel if covered by insuance and sell it,take money and buy what you want.Problem solved.

Really....... I wouldn't risk getting yourself in trouble got that bro

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner