over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

starting trt

pumpflex7

Registered
Newbies
i decided to make the decision to go on trt. i tested really low and my doctor gave me a 1ml bottle 250mg and wants me to come back in two weeks...wtf? what do i say to him? arent i practically just shutting off any production at all at this point and going no where? he wanted me to do it all at once as well when i know every week is best and should be at 150-200mg a week. when i used to blast & cruise id go as low as 150mg just to stretch it out longer and didnt seem to notice much difference from 200mg. I told him my history, and doing cycles and self medicated cruises and also that I got on hormone replacement therapy forums to dial my
Cruise in myself as I just said to where I felt the best. so why in the world would he prescribed so low for two weeks?! is this normal just for them to see what it will do? Or should I speak my concerns again? and tell them when I got my script from the pharmacy and saw the dosage that it was a bit concerning? any info/ advice / experience would be appreciated. Thanks.

i called and talk with my doctors office and ask them for a copy of my bloodwork and explained I was kind of concerned and wanted to get a second opinion and they said we could sit down and discuss it sooner so im going back next week. so hopfully they listen and are knowledgeable and know that 200 mg every two weeks is pretty ridiculous....

i called and talk with my doctors office and ask them for a copy of my bloodwork and explained I was kind of concerned and wanted to get a second opinion and they said we could sit down and discuss it sooner so im going back next week. so hopfully they listen and are knowledgeable and know that 200 mg every two weeks is pretty ridiculous....
That is standard protocol with these Doctors. They are still going off old advice. Test E will peak in about 4 days. Personally I would split doses at least 2 times a week..

i decided to make the decision to go on trt. i tested really low and my doctor gave me a 1ml bottle 250mg and wants me to come back in two weeks...wtf? what do i say to him? arent i practically just shutting off any production at all at this point and going no where? he wanted me to do it all at once as well when i know every week is best and should be at 150-200mg a week. when i used to blast & cruise id go as low as 150mg just to stretch it out longer and didnt seem to notice much difference from 200mg. I told him my history, and doing cycles and self medicated cruises and also that I got on hormone replacement therapy forums to dial my
Cruise in myself as I just said to where I felt the best. so why in the world would he prescribed so low for two weeks?! is this normal just for them to see what it will do? Or should I speak my concerns again? and tell them when I got my script from the pharmacy and saw the dosage that it was a bit concerning? any info/ advice / experience would be appreciated. Thanks.
He’s going to start off conservative! It’s just what they do,and it can be a little bit of a time consuming process for “him” to get you dialed in. The important thing for you to do, is make sure your levels are consistent and also low enough for him to raise the dose, if that’s what you want. At that dose I’m sure he’s eventually going to raise it, but I’m pretty sure you’re not going to talk him into raising it prematurely! I’d cancel that appointment if it was me and let the process unfold like the doc wants. You can take your shots as frequently as you want after you get your script and dosage finally set, so I wouldn’t worry too much about that either.

You’re lucky he didn’t start you off on a cream! 🙄 Mine did that, but we eventually settled at 150mg test cyp a week. Although, they just give me 1ml/200mg vials every week because that’s what they come in. I’m just supposed to throw that extra 50mg a week in the trash! Lol

You’re lucky he didn’t start you off on a cream! 🙄 Mine did that, but we eventually settled at 150mg test cyp a week. Although, they just give me 1ml/200mg vials every week because that’s what they come in. I’m just supposed to throw that extra 50mg a week in the trash! Lol
Haha. My script label says the same thing. Like I am going to through it way. Sure 😉 I always ask for and get the multi-use vial instead of the single use.

There has been a few times when test was hard to get (wtf?) and because we travel so much (Bhutan in 2 weeks!) it is easy to justify . . . and like I said, I never throw the stuff away. Got over a years supply stocked up. Nice.

He’s going to start off conservative! It’s just what they do,and it can be a little bit of a time consuming process for “him” to get you dialed in. The important thing for you to do, is make sure your levels are consistent and also low enough for him to raise the dose, if that’s what you want. At that dose I’m sure he’s eventually going to raise it, but I’m pretty sure you’re not going to talk him into raising it prematurely! I’d cancel that appointment if it was me and let the process unfold like the doc wants. You can take your shots as frequently as you want after you get your script and dosage finally set, so I wouldn’t worry too much about that either.
good to know thanks

Haha. My script label says the same thing. Like I am going to throw it way. Sure 😉 I always ask for and get the multi-use vial intend of the single use.

There has been a few times when test was hard to get (wtf?) and because we travel so much (Bhutan in 2 weeks!) it is easy to justify . . . and like said, I never throw the stuff away. Got over a years supply stocked up. Nice.
lollll

thats what they gave me but im supposed to make that last two weeks with one 1ml/200mg bottle

Medice, nutritionists etc are a decade or 2 behind what the latest science shows from my perspective. Hence the reason i put myself in charge of my treatments. Seems most esters that are prescribed would be best injected at least 2x a week. 100mg spread out over 7 injections keeps my levels in the low 800's. If a Dr gave me 250 mg for 2 weeks i am sure that would put me close to 1100 with my self treatment.

I personally wouldn't mind following he's instructions, take it all at once draw blood at exactly 2 weeks and see where the levels are. That way you will know for sure how you metabolise test, if it's low then you know 2 weeks is too long, but if it's OK then you are lucky and don't have to pin as frequently if you don't want to. Again personally, when in my twenties I would do my pins every two weeks and never saw a problem.

thats what they gave me but im supposed to make that last two weeks with one 1ml/200mg bottle
So you’re only prescribed 50mg less than what I am. That’s not bad for just starting. I’ve been on trt for 14 years. 100mg a week is pretty much the standard starting dose. Just make sure your levels aren’t too high when he checks and I’m sure it’ll get bumped up a little.

I would honestly suggest going to a different provider that is more familiar with TRT protocols. If your provider is not starting you on a proper protocol from the beginning how good will they be at managing any symptoms if they arise? Just something to consider.

I personally wouldn't mind following he's instructions, take it all at once draw blood at exactly 2 weeks and see where the levels are. That way you will know for sure how you metabolise test, if it's low then you know 2 weeks is too long, but if it's OK then you are lucky and don't have to pin as frequently if you don't want to. Again personally, when in my twenties I would do my pins every two weeks and never saw a problem.
interesting point

I would honestly suggest going to a different provider that is more familiar with TRT protocols. If your provider is not starting you on a proper protocol from the beginning how good will they be at managing any symptoms if they arise? Just something to consider.
that's what I told him this last visit if they could give me copies of my results and their protocol and then I wanted to get a second opinion from an actual endocrinologist

Mine has me on 200mg/wk. Suggests I split it 2x weekly.

I never understood those that prescribe the 150mg/wk when TC comes at 200mg/mL??

If anything you would think they would do 100mg/wk and have new users do 1/2mL??

Microdosing is much more common now but drs are still relying on past studies as Pesty said.

AB

Mine has me on 200mg/wk. Suggests I split it 2x weekly.

I never understood those that prescribe the 150mg/wk when TC comes at 200mg/mL??

If anything you would think they would do 100mg/wk and have new users do 1/2mL??

Microdosing is much more common now but drs are still relying on past studies as Pesty said.

AB
My doc has asked me if I wanted to go ahead and bump my dose up to 200mg a week. I told him it really doesn’t matter because they’re gonna give me 200mg a week at the pharmacy anyway 🤷‍♂️. I think next time I see him I’ll go ahead and tell him to do that. I honestly feel the best at 150 when I’m just cruising though. That’s split 2x a week. If I did daily I’m sure it would be even less.

Yeah bro, it's finding that sweet spot that are bodies feel best on.

My old bones and joints seem to react better at slightly higher doses
during the winter months as opposed to the summer months LOL!

AB

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner