advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testicles Shrunk From TRT can i get them back?

I bought what I thought was hgh 2 years back and pumped the heck out of it and wound up getting the wife pregnant, long story short it was hcg I took a pregnancy test as well and I was positive….. so thanks to the scumbag who got over on me but god bless him as well lol
That’s pretty messed up. It seems to me that hgh is actually cheaper than hcg per vial (not per iu of course). Especially considering you only need to take 3-10iu a day of GH. Seems more likely they got the kits mixed up 🤷‍♂️. Either way, that sucks.

I guess I'll try the hcg 500 in 2x a week see if that helps along with my 200mg a week of test.
I'm sure getting depressed and into drugs during the Pandemic didn't help them!

Hcg has seen a small increase in size and hang very small increase the last few weeks

Wear shorts.

No.

Some people pay good money to get neutered.

Should have asked first situation.

Too late why even worry. If the dick good the decorations don’t matter.

But they gone the Timberlake way … bye bye bye 🎶

So I've been on TRT since 2013. I like to walk around naked at fairs and what not. Looking at old pics I see my Nuts were hanging fine the first year I was on test 200mg a week. 2nd year was ok but a little smaller. 3rd tear to current they tend to stay shriveled up when I'm outside and naked even some lose skin now :(
When I get out of the shower or it's warm and I'm relaxed they hang nice sometimes.
Also I've never been consistent with my HCG as it always makes my gymo flare so I cut back dose or stop completely.

Any tips on how to get them to hang better? Maybe try hcg again?
1989. Houston, Texas. Geto Boys. Gotta let your nuts hang.

Great song. Chunks of knowledge in there.

I like the old indigenous method. Sterile beads , implants in your genitals.

what kind of fair is allowing patrons to air out their nuts
Be warned. Some of us here are evolutionarily programmed to yank away nuts and hoard them in hollow trees...

Be warned. Some of us here are evolutionarily programmed to yank away nuts and hoard them in hollow trees...
Mine are safe.

I’m not the one letting them bounce from leg to leg as I saunter through the street circus, the smell of schvetty buolls dancing on the breeze.

Damn who WOULDNT want to live somewhere like that?!

🤮

So I've been on TRT since 2013. I like to walk around naked at fairs and what not. Looking at old pics I see my Nuts were hanging fine the first year I was on test 200mg a week. 2nd year was ok but a little smaller. 3rd tear to current they tend to stay shriveled up when I'm outside and naked even some lose skin now :(
When I get out of the shower or it's warm and I'm relaxed they hang nice sometimes.
Also I've never been consistent with my HCG as it always makes my gymo flare so I cut back dose or stop completely.

Any tips on how to get them to hang better? Maybe try hcg again?
Ehh who needs nuts long as your dick works lol I ain’t had much of a sac in years

Hcg works for me, after being told i could have kids due HCG fixed that also.

I never seemed to get this side effect that bad. I used to run clomid all the time to try to prevent it then I just said "who cares"?

Ehh who needs nuts long as your dick works lol I ain’t had much of a sac in year

Exactly, never had a girl say anything about liking big nuts. I guess they are out there but it just seemed like a bunch of uncecessary work and cost for nothing. Mine just kind of shrunk a little then stopped. By no means do I not have balls.

I got off TRT after 6+ years (age 57) doing a SERM now (enclom) ill see if they bounce back...

Mine are safe.

I’m not the one letting them bounce from leg to leg as I saunter through the street circus, the smell of schvetty buolls dancing on the breeze.

Damn who WOULDNT want to live somewhere like that?!

🤮
For real. I'm on edge when I walk into some of the locker rooms at the different gyms I go to around town.
Naked weirdos, wearing only a towel, conveniently walking out of a shower area
then sitting as close to you as possible. Seemingly about to change.
Only to come back into the locker room after working out, and the same weirdo walks out of the shower area still wearing a towel. Not changed.
Now imagine 10000s of these same type of weirdos walking about in a parade.

I'm all about debauchery. But one on one with me and a female, in private. In our own space.
About as public I'll get is railing a female, on the top floor hotel room with the curtains open.

But all this walking about in public with other dudes, comparing nut sizes.. nah. I'm good.
:)

That’s pretty messed up. It seems to me that hgh is actually cheaper than hcg per vial (not per iu of course). Especially considering you only need to take 3-10iu a day of GH. Seems more likely they got the kits mixed up 🤷‍♂️. Either way, that sucks.
No I was desperate and ordered from a non vendor like a dummie the peptides they sold were legit so I said what the hell but shortly after this the hgh was never available again on the site

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear