over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rips sides

jerseystepup

Registered
just curious... anyone else get rapid heartbeat while on rips? or lightheaded like 20-30 mins after injection.. I'm sure its normal.. all the other sides that one should look for on gh i get.. numbness, cts, etc..

Nope, all i get us a little cts and a little stomach bloat. I have read off the rapid heart beat thing though. I do get s burst of energy if i shoot 10iu all at once

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

beside massive water bloat (couldn't wear my weeding ring and my omega :) i was constantly on the edge of hypoglycemia but when you see positive sides negative ones are piece of cake...

No, havent felt that, but these cankles im rockin are NO BUENO!

My collection of Air Max's are gettin REALLY tight?

One good thing came of this, because it no longer fits I
gave my diamond bezel Invicta to my wife, and upgraded
to a diamond Tag :D

Got a new wedding ring, gonna wait to resize the original again til the swelling subsides....

Takin inj dbol is def not helpin this water issue.....

But, I look really good...you take the good w the bad

Last edited:
I get a little nauseas after injection. Never felt that before on Rips until I started up again 3 weeks ago. Always ran just 2ius, now up to 4ius. The main negative side effect that I'm dealing with is being super lethargic all day and a little stomach bloat.

ive never felt light headed. im on 4iu/day.

I get light headed.
Innitially it was on 1iu.
Now after one month, it take 2iu for me to feel lightheaded.

Apart from that, the massive bloat.
I find that after being on rips for a while, the bloat goes down.

I get light headed.
Innitially it was on 1iu.
Now after one month, it take 2iu for me to feel lightheaded.

Apart from that, the massive bloat.
I find that after being on rips for a while, the bloat goes down.

You bloated off 1 IU?

Wonder why some of you consider all of that water bloat on gh to be normal? It's not and it's not good for you at all.

So bloated of 5iu. Moon face, Cankles, and round stomach with abs...been about a month now, waiting for it go down anytime now

Wow Ronnie, you must be real sensitive to GH. I never had any kind bloat at 2ius. When I bumped it up to 4ius I got the stomach bloat going on, not liking that. How long did it take for the bloating to dissipate?

Wow Ronnie, you must be real sensitive to GH. I never had any kind bloat at 2ius. When I bumped it up to 4ius I got the stomach bloat going on, not liking that. How long did it take for the bloating to dissipate?

Yes & it sucks.
I even bloat on GHRP/CJC.

bloat this bloat that. how are you guys measuring your "bloat"? by feel? by looks?
how is your diet? im on 4iu rips and not "bloated" at all. yes my wedding ring is a little more snug,my watch isnt as loose but damn, im not feeling,looking bloated.

Wonder why some of you consider all of that water bloat on gh to be normal? It's not and it's not good for you at all.

I would love to know how to get rid of the bloat, as being that my wife is int the medical field, she has really been hammering me about the size of my hands, feet, ankles....I got a scrip for some lasix, but only take once or twice a week....lil scared of it....any suggestions??

bloat this bloat that. how are you guys measuring your "bloat"? by feel? by looks?
how is your diet? im on 4iu rips and not "bloated" at all. yes my wedding ring is a little more snug,my watch isnt as loose but damn, im not feeling,looking bloated.

4 ius!!! You're a rebel....

I would love to know how to get rid of the bloat, as being that my wife is int the medical field, she has really been hammering me about the size of my hands, feet, ankles....I got a scrip for some lasix, but only take once or twice a week....lil scared of it....any suggestions??

I personally had to switch brands bro. Ex is a nurse, I had 3+ pitting edema in my legs on 10 ius a day with rips.... That was while I was on 75 mg Of HTCZ a day, I also tried lasix 40 mg eod on top of the HTCZ, When that didn't work, I gave up. Used rips for over two years total, Never found the answer to the water.

whats your diet like? bf%?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner