over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SubQ or IM HGH and PEPS?

How do you administer your HGH or/and PEPS?

• SUBQ

Votes: 75 62.0%
  • IM

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Depends....

Votes: 19 15.7%

• Total voters

littlebill

Banned
So who does what and why? Saw this thread way back and with all the new things out how are you administering and WHY?

SubQ only HGH. Easy and proven best other than IV- which I think is insane- and best absorption rate. What do you have going on- or should I say in?

IV!!!

LOL jk

Not totally sure at this point if it really matters all that much.

RIPs, IV could be interesting...hhhhmmmm.....:D

IV would be insane but the absorption rate would be 100 but anything from China is not going in that route here bro...

On another note Jesse whats up with that RIPS drama going on? WTF? I don't get it we all know RIPS are the shit....

IV would be insane but the absorption rate would be 100 but anything from China is not going in that route here bro...

very true, BUT I will say, If I would do any gh from "there" it would be RIPS :D

cant think of a higher quality gh to use besides pharm grade for IV can you?

Sub q cause i cant feel pain below my chest

On another note Jesse whats up with that RIPS drama going on? WTF? I don't get it we all know RIPS are the shit....

you never know man, some people have hidden agendas and dont llike things to be as sccessful as they are because its not their "brand" but you never know the real story why things pop up. I mean shit happens and im sure once in a great while something isnt handled correctly by someone somewhere and stuff can degrade. Same thing at the store I mean shit man I gotten food that has been bad out of the box and brand new so you never truly know.

however, I dont think the rips are mishandled in any way, shape or form they just get to you too quickly to be sitting in the sun on some dudes porch somewhere LOL.

On the other hand its just like in the bodybuilding world, if you have haters, you KNOW youre doing something right :D

sub for best absorbtion and I really hate infections that occur IM. If i'm going to get one; I'd rather deal with it at the surface.

sub for best absorbtion and I really hate infections that occur IM. If i'm going to get one; I'd rather deal with it at the surface.

Agreed with the infection comment... I'd rather have infected fat than infected muscle. I though subq was proven to be a superior admin method for hgh. Someone wrote in another thread that it was 70% subq and 65% IM.

I inject IM and I feel it hits me harder when I did subq. I believe the pulse effect is to a greater extent but this is all opinion best way to do it is try for yourself

No experience with GH, but per Dat, for peps SubQ is the best!

Agreed with the infection comment... I'd rather have infected fat than infected muscle. I though subq was proven to be a superior admin method for hgh. Someone wrote in another thread that it was 70% subq and 65% IM.

Correct about that last time I researched it was 71-73% SQ 65-68 IM- And 100% IV but not for me!

you never know man, some people have hidden agendas and dont llike things to be as sccessful as they are because its not their "brand" but you never know the real story why things pop up. I mean shit happens and im sure once in a great while something isnt handled correctly by someone somewhere and stuff can degrade. Same thing at the store I mean shit man I gotten food that has been bad out of the box and brand new so you never truly know.

however, I dont think the rips are mishandled in any way, shape or form they just get to you too quickly to be sitting in the sun on some dudes porch somewhere LOL.

On the other hand its just like in the bodybuilding world, if you have haters, you KNOW youre doing something right :D

Gotta hate those haters. With 1000's of positive comments and users this negativity is quite bullshit. And I'm not even on Rips as I am on Elitropin but Rips are my next run after I kill these kits and test. Nearly a month now and thanks to Jesse I now know the proper way to test. Was on IP yellows and tested 522 fasted. Now I will pin 5 on Elis carb load wait 2 hours then test and post of course. Then will do same for rips. The hot bitch at testing center now is only charging me $60 which is nice. Frequent flier here as I like to know I got what I paid for. I run between 5-600 for last 5 years. Have to say I like the Elitropin thus far. Test will tell.

i take it all IM and my results dont seem to be lacking. Like i say with EVERYTHING. Try it both ways, see how you like it.

But back to dosing question - I always understood IV would give max absorption and IM would be just behind that and SC would yield the least...
I go back and forth...sometimes IM and sometimes SC...never IV though...

But back to dosing question - I always understood IV would give max absorption and IM would be just behind that and SC would yield the least...
I go back and forth...sometimes IM and sometimes SC...never IV though...

You have the IV correct but backwards on the Q and IM. Q yields higher on every study as far as peak plasma concentration. Not by much but that also does not take into account absorption timing and rates just bioavilibility. Possible IM is a little slower which may not be a bad thing instead of a "big bang" on the Q. Who the F knows but what I do know from 5 years plus straight- always SQ- that my numbers yield high. I hit the other stuff IM so I figure SQ is easy and I can almost feel it right away- atleast the sides. Either way I firmly believe we are all good as long as being consistent on dosing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws