over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf1 des.. reconstitute with AA or BAC?

Depending on who you ask, one will be better than the other. However, I can only voucher for BW. Only solution I use for peps and has not inhibited any results.

whats the best way to reconstitute DES?

I always use AA, just because there is some IGF that just won't dilute well in BA, and once you mix it in BA if it gets cloudy and chunky , it won't mix even if you add AA. God bless you. Minister.

Depending on who you ask, one will be better than the other. However, I can only voucher for BW. Only solution I use for peps and has not inhibited any results.

+1. My Des gives me the same pumps two weeks into it as the same day I mixed it while using BW.

5mg BW, shooting subQ, and the shit is WORKING!

Just checking, It is ok to freeze IGF-DES?
I think I read it somewhere.
I divided it into weekly amounts needed and froze 3 weeks worth reconsituted with 1ml of BW.

5ml sorry my typo. 0.5ml per shot, which equals 100mcg per shot, subQ, 30 minutes before starting workout. This is biggest I've EVER seen my chest and arms after a workout, so yes for me it's working.

Plang set the standard for me using BW when he did his logged run of DES at 100mcg/day using BW. Granted at his dose he was going thru a 1mg vial more frequently than some but when I kept my run in the 20-30mcg/day range with occasional experimental bump to 40mcg/day using only BW I made my 1mg stretch for a handful of weeks and never noticed a loss in potency.

The only time I noticed diminished effects from DES is if pinned it too much time preWO. I found my optimal window to pin preWO was about 30 min maybe 40min max at a higher dose. waiting any longer or with less dose and the pump was not the same..

So it's perfectly safe won't degrade in bw?? Also is it sitting in fridge after reconstituted?

wow 5ml huh i just use 1 ml i have heard that peps will degrade faster the more water you add to them. I probably lose a little more than you do to waste in the needle though but it makes for a tiny little shot. I might try 2ml water because it's almost hard to dose at this concentration

So it's perfectly safe won't degrade in bw?? Also is it sitting in fridge after reconstituted?

sure it will degrade. but if you're using it at 100mcg on workout days you'll be done with it in less than a month. Not a big deal.

geezus guys... this isn't Jesus Tears or something.

sure it will degrade. but if you're using it at 100mcg on workout days you'll be done with it in less than a month. Not a big deal.

Dude i was wondering if they thought they could save the shit like a collector's item, you know......it doesnt go up in value the older it gets guys. We are talking about something that is $25 a vial, it will be ok if at 20 days its only 99% effective!

BTW disco, i have been waiting with abated breath for you to enter the insulin help please thread=-) I would love your take on the ass clownery in there=-)

bac water for all my peps

When the people say that they used BAC WATER, is the same that "Sterile Injection Water"?

Thanks !

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner