over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf1 des.. reconstitute with AA or BAC?

Depending on who you ask, one will be better than the other. However, I can only voucher for BW. Only solution I use for peps and has not inhibited any results.

I second that. AA sucks.......It burns, and it has been said that it creates cellular damage at the site of injection.......not something bodybuilders want. With BW, I think IGF works better anyway.

if your gonna run 200mcg a day.......bac water look like it would be fine ........1 vial would be gone in 5 days!:headbang:

Had the same question, but did mine with BW and feels great. Now I have to figure out what the hell to do with this AA.

For me it's simple... it comes down to how much are you going to use and how fast are you going to use it. The lower the dosage over a longer duration... the longer you need it to be preserved. For example, if you plan to use 100mcg per day then it will last 10 days. There is no need to use AA if you plan to use it up that quickly. Now if you plan to do 40mcg X3 per week... then that will last 25 administrations or just over 8 weeks in duration. In that case there is not doubt that you would need to recon in AA to preserve the peptide for such an extended period of time.

BEAST

I always use AA, just because there is some IGF that just won't dilute well in BA, and once you mix it in BA if it gets cloudy and chunky , it won't mix even if you add AA. God bless you. Minister.

Excellent point!... people using BA have gotten lucky, and maybe will their whole life. But the first time it clumps up and does not dissolve using BA..your gonna kick yourself, because that bottle is now trash.

I also dont like the AA recipe on most boards.. its simply wrong, but people tend to respost it...
here is the correct answer:
to achieve a desired result of .6% AA
1) find out if your white vineger is 4% or 8% AA...they come both ways from the store.
2) do simple math.. 4%=x.6% where x is the total volume amount to achieve .6%
3) .4/.06=x... x=6.6cc
*this means at 4% you need a total volume of 6.6cc...or 1cc vinegar and 5.6cc distilled water to achieve a solution of .6%aa

if its 8%, just substitute .8 for the .4..to get your desired number.

Hope this helps.

p.s. I am sure the BAC is a fine perservative...but the AA tends to break down the IGF better into a solution.

For me it's simple... it comes down to how much are you going to use and how fast are you going to use it. The lower the dosage over a longer duration... the longer you need it to be preserved. For example, if you plan to use 100mcg per day then it will last 10 days. There is no need to use AA if you plan to use it up that quickly. Now if you plan to do 40mcg X3 per week... then that will last 25 administrations or just over 8 weeks in duration. In that case there is not doubt that you would need to recon in AA to preserve the peptide for such an extended period of time.

BEAST

Buump!

Wilderbeast, AA is said to be harmful to muscle tissue, what about using BA to recon?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131