over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wanting to cut fat and build muscle, var in a few weeks. critique/advice please

JuiceBoxHero

Registered
i'm 5'3 about 140lbs, just had a baby 4 months ago but always been really into fitness. but i am now looking to lean, cut fat, and build muscle instead of just being thin. i just started back THIS week doing cardio 7 days a week and weights 5 days a week. was wanting some opinion on calorie intake per day in order to lean but build muscle and tone. also going to start taking var in about 3 weeks after i get in my routine good. critique, input, advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 1,351
What are you doing for cardio? What does your diet look like right now? What does your lifting routine look like? How long have you been training seriously? IMO, you should not even be considering AAS until you've put AT LEAST a couple years of SERIOUS training in. You need to seriously consider the sides, this is not like taking an OTC fatburner. Are you planing to compete? I would not suggest anyone who does not plan on competing to start a cycle, especially a woman. Get your diet and training in check before even thinking about var. It is not a miracle pill.

Last edited:
i've been working out and training hard for a couple years now, just had to stop while i was pregnant.. i'm experienced just getting back into it after the baby. i run 1-2 miles a day for cardio, do 5 days of lifting. monday- bi and tri, tueday- legs, wednesday- shoulders, thursday- back, friday- chest. i do abs with every workout. i do 6 lifts 10-15 reps. for my diet i eat lean meats, turkey, chicken, tuna. egg whites, healthy oatmeal, lots of vegetables. i've taken anavar before. i'm just trying to get serious tone and fat loss this time. no, it's not a miracle pill but it does help. my husband is very experienced in cycles of certain things himself and he helps me. i was just posting on here to see opinions from some women.

I hope you didn't take my above post the wrong way, I'm not trying to be negative towards you. IMO women should not be taking cycles unless they are competing, PERIOD. Messing with female hormones is a completely different ball game then when you boyfriend does it. If you've already done var, you already know you are not going to see a whole lotta of it's benefits until you lean out considerably. How long are you planning on taking it? at what dose? OK besides the var thing...

If you want to speed up your fat loss try doing some cardio in the am before you eat. I don't care what anyone says, once I or any other competitor I know starts doing AM fasted cardio, the fat starts to melt off faster.
Also, try and keep any carbs after 6pm green. For example, lettuce, broccoli, or asparagus. Make sure you're eating small meals throughout the day, and eat enough calories that you can build some more muscle on your frame. How many calories are you eating currently?

In my opinion a woman can chose to do aas even if she isn't competing. It's her body and her choice and no one else's.

Var will help you hold youmuscles while you diet down or help you gain muscle while you bulk.

Bfit, you are not to far from where you want to go, you can lean out pretty quick with a keto type diet. I found keeping the protein high is real important to help hold onto muscle while you diet down. for your height and weight 3-4 oz lean meats (chicken, turkey , fish or beef) every 3 hours to keep your nitrogen balance high so you can always be in recovery and growth mode.

Var will also help hold muscle if you lean out. Dave Palumbo's keto diet for women is a great place to start. In my opinion it is as close to perfect as you can get without hiring a personal trainer.

Lifting heavy is key if you want to gain muscle. DC or 5x5. High intensity, low volume is very important!!!!

Rest is super important, so with a new baby, it will be hard, I hope you don;t have to work too?

2.5mg or 5mg var every 8 hours since it has a short half life and you want to keep the levels stable and not fluctuating.

amazon doll- you are exactly right. i've heard of the keto diet, i'll keep it in mind. i eat 4oz of lean meat every 2inna half hours, throw some spinach in with it and others. high high protein diet, low low fat. i've recently cut down to 130lbs. my husband ordered var, the 10mg tabs, should i split them? half in the morning, half in the evening??

i've heard of the keto diet,high high protein diet, low low fat
keto is not low fat

should i split them? half in the morning, half in the evening??
Did I say to split it or did I say to do it every 8 hours and explain why?

And beginers wonder why their posts don't get answered. :rolleyes:

When we do answer, they totally ignore what is said. next time I am going to say "try the search button" since anavar and women probably has been a topic over 100 times :banghead:

Never said the keto diet was low fat. I said MY diet is high Protein low fat

Last edited:
Also I did listen to what you said. The tabs I have are 10mg, you said to take 2.5-5mg every 8 hours.. So I would split mine in half and take half then the other 8 hours later. I'm new to the forum and discussion, but working out I'm not new to. Rudeness isn't nescassary just because u read part of my reply the wrong way

Also I did listen to what you said. The tabs I have are 10mg, you said to take 2.5-5mg every 8 hours.. So I would split mine in half and take half then the other 8 hours later. I'm new to the forum and discussion, but working out I'm not new to. Rudeness isn't nescassary just because u read part of my reply the wrong way

I wasn't being rude, I was being exacerbated.

So lets say you wake up at 6am and take a dose then. So the next dose is at 2pm which is 8 hours later. Is that the evening? Is that 3x a day?

All right, maybe you sleep late and wake at 8 am and take a half a tab, so 8 hours later is 4pm, don't you think there is still time left in the day for a 3rd dose?

Tell me how you can take half a tab in the am and half a tab in the pm and make it 3x a day?

Do you think that the half life and fluctuating levels are important? Why would I bring them up if they weren't important?

So if you are new at this posting thing, why don't you read and research and try to absorb info. We aren't texting, so you can type "you" instead of "u"

While we are at it, please explain your first post back in 2009:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...56774-conflicting-information.html#post727903

Well I'm done on this, not going to bicker back and forth. If you read my first post on this thread it said I was on my husbands account so therefore besides this thread all the other posts are from him. Who said you have to type everything out? What are you an English teacher too? No more comments needed thanks!!!

Last edited:
I owe you an apology. I was taking out on you my years of frustration about endless beginner var questions. I copped an attitude and was harsh on you and should not have been. Sorry for being a bitch and upsetting you, it was uncalled for and I regret my behavior.

That was mature and respectful of you, I understand and accept your apology. You do give great information which I appreciate. I am a beginner to var with being only about to start my second cycle just love to learn as much about it as I can, why I started this thread. Couldn't find too much about it in the female forum, and men have varied opinions on it and ways of thinking. I am just trying to do everything extremely right this time diet, workout, cycle, etc. to get great results! Bouncing back from my baby trying to get into fitness model shape!!

I don't want to just be thin, I want to be lean with great definition and muscle tone.

Congratulations on the new baby!!

Thank you! Baby girl is definitely a blessing. I was using my husbands account bfit247 but just recently registered myself

First of all, you have great genetics and congrats on the baby! :D

As far as calories, no matter your height or weight, it really depends on your specific metabolism.

If you are looking to gain some muscle, obviously increase protein and overall nutrients.

If you don't want to gain fat, increase your caloric intake slowly; I would start by going up (to gain muscle) or down (to cut off fat) aprox. 75-100 calories every week and add in a couple (2-3) sessions of cardio if you seem to be gaining fat easily.

For me, I found doing 100% effort sprints (for anywhere between 30 seconds to 1 minute) on the treadmill and walking for 3 minutes in between to work the abosolute best, and I do 10 of the sprints in aproximately 30 minutes, so it doesn't take hours of my day or hurt muscle gains too much.

Honestly, I really don't think you NEED to take the var, but you're a grown woman and know the risks and possible side effects, so if you do it, please keep the dosage low, you will absolutely still get results. My rat says that you will get safer, leaner, and quite possibly BETTER results using GHRP-6/2 with some GRF. :)

Having a baby recks havoc on your endocrine system, before you take anything, especially androgens, you really should get your estrogens/ testosterone/ thyroid /adrenals /liver /kidneys and heart all checked.

Good luck! Let us know how everything goes!

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah you're right about the calorie intake. My husband has been keeping me really informed on everything. I love doing sprint/walks. Going to start back doing them today, we did p90x plyo this morning on an empty stomach for some fat burn! Weights this afternoon. Think I'm going to start the var at the end of January, give me a good month to get good into the swing of things first

Think I'm going to start the var at the end of January, give me a good month to get good into the swing of things first

Glad you are doing this right, as opposed to just starting the anavar right away. :)

Keep us informed, and seriously, if you are looking to lean out, look at CJC-1295, a research peptide. After birthing a child, I am sure your natural GH is lower than it used to be. (CJC-1295 Is simply just Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone, PEGylated, which attaches to the peptide in order to allow the GHRH to attach to your albumin in your blood, greatly extending it's half-life.

You will have greatly elevated HGH levels, even after a month of your last shot, of injecting 1mg-2mg of this stuff. at $20-$30 per vial. You only need to take it every week or every other week. My chick is scared to death of needles, to the point of quitting RNA school, however, she let me inject her after seeing the results these meds gave me. I use a 31 guage insulin needle for literally painless shots.)

Post some progress pics! I am curious to see how your nutrient intake changes and the results you guys get.

God Bless,
Steve :cool:

yep got to do it the right way so I can get the best results! don't think i'm going to be doing any injectibles though, just sticking with the var and see how it goes. will post progress pics, only in my first week though.. got a ways to go!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws