over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 & CJC1295W/O DAC vs HGH

DeanCorp

Registered
Hi All,

I am thinking of doing a cycle of either HGH or GHRP-2 & CJC1295 without DAC. Just wondering which would be best for gaining muscle mass and losing body fat?

Thanks in advance, I love this forum, friendly bunch and have heaps of useful threads and articles :)

Cheers,

Dean.

Hi All,

I am thinking of doing a cycle of either HGH or GHRP-2 & CJC1295 without DAC. Just wondering which would be best for gaining muscle mass and losing body fat?

Thanks in advance, I love this forum, friendly bunch and have heaps of useful threads and articles :)

Cheers,

Dean.

Both; petides upon awakening (fat burning), peptide post WO followed by GH 10 min later (muscle growth) add carbs and protein with IGF 1 Des. Almost forgot-peptides can only be used for research purposes.

Last edited:
Both; petides upon awakening (fat burning), peptide post WO followed by GH 10 min later (muscle growth) add carbs and protein with IGF 1 Des. Almost forgot-peptides can only be used for research purposes.

Thanks!

The problem is; HGH cost. I can get RX HGH Omnitrope but I am prescribe 2.5iu per day so hardly much. I've been taking it for a year already before bed.

I know Peps are for research only, but to be honest everyone says do a search, I have searched for days now to barely find any long and successful logs, most seem to be abandoned a few weeks after starting so you never get to see the full results.

Which peps would be best to achieve muscle growth and size?

GHRP2/Mod GRF 1-29 or GHRP6/MOD GRF1-29 or GHRP2/IPAM or GHRp6/IPAM

I know from my reading GHRP-2 is stronger, and also doesn't give you the appetite hunger effect, but also has more of a risk of increasing your cortisol levels.

I just want to be able to maximize my results.

Any help would be much appreciated, and believe me I'm not lazy I've really tried to do my research on this :)

I'm by no means one of the brains of this site, but i can reflect on my personal experiences: Based on how was i've been advised on this site, my mice have been following a protocol of 100 CJC/ 100-150 GHRP6 three times a day. First thing in the morning, post workout, and right before bed. The results for me very impressive, especially in the first two weeks. The hunger is definately for real, but i found that to be useful with their goal of building quality muscle. Also, that protocol has definately left them much leaner that they would normally be with that kind of eating. I was originally attracted to it by the price, and at this point it has proven to be a worthwhile supplement that I can safely say I love. Very happy mice.

Peps and gh are nice, but unless your talking high dose gh with gear there not really about muscle growth. Use them to stay lean and help joints and let food and gear be your anabolics. If it were me i would add ipam /cjc at 100/100 am or post workout then 10 mins later 2.5 iu gh then another dose of peps pre bed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Most ppl logs only go a few weeks because they dont see much of any results after that LOL...Honestly I have used a few different peps...and only one igf-1 has given me any results that I thought was worth it. The rest I will never try again....I honestly feel most peps are over rated hype...this is just my 2 cents tho...I'm sure you will have some members post about great results they have got. I can only speak for myself.

Now hgh on the other hand...I dont know one person that used legit HGH and DIDNT get good-great results!! HGH been around for years..its tried ...tested...approved...peps are still new...lots of hype....for every 1 thread you find hypeing peps you will find 3-4 that say different. And I think there would be even more if the members didnt feel they would get flammed for posting about it. Plus alot of pep companies sell bunk peps...some sell legit peps tho.... mostly all the pep companies bad mouth other pep companies and say they sell bunk so who..who is right? who is wrong?

Some members post about getting great results from certain peps while the lab resports here on promuscle show that the peps tested out bunk....so who knows?

Only thing I can say is you wont know till you try...but I dont think you could compare the two....apples and oranges IMO when it comes to results of any kind.

Again this is just my 2 cents

With ipamorelin you don't have to worry about prolactin or cortisol release. I would recommend 100mcg ipamorelin/100mcg mod grf, followed by 1.25ius of your omnitrope 10min later. This way the omnitrope will ride the natural hgh pulse set off by the gh peptides giving you a lot stronger hgh peak. Do this upon waking and before bed.

I have run hgh by itself, and with gh,peptides. I notice my hands get alot more numb ruining both together, meaning alot greater hgh release.

Last edited:
With ipamorelin you don't have to worry about prolactin or cortisol release. I would recommend 100mcg ipamorelin/100mcg mod grf, followed by 1.25ius of your omnitrope 10min later. This way the omnitrope will ride the natural hgh pulse set off by the gh peptides giving you a lot stronger hgh peak.

I have run hgh by itself, and with gh,peptides. I notice my hands get alot more numb ruining both together, meaning alot greater hgh release.

Perfect sounds good!

Going to place my order now. How long do you run for, just so I know how many bottles I need. Can I run this with my IGF-1 LR3 (currently taking 100mcg daily and on days I train post workout sub-q).

Perfect sounds good!

Going to place my order now. How long do you run for, just so I know how many bottles I need. Can I run this with my IGF-1 LR3 (currently taking 100mcg daily and on days I train post workout sub-q).

You can run them long term, just like hgh. One vial of each will last you 25days. I'd get 7 of each. That gives 6 months.

With ipamorelin you don't have to worry about prolactin or cortisol release. I would recommend 100mcg ipamorelin/100mcg mod grf, followed by 1.25ius of your omnitrope 10min later. This way the omnitrope will ride the natural hgh pulse set off by the gh peptides giving you a lot stronger hgh peak. Do this upon waking and before bed.

Yeah i have noticed in my research the exact same thing.

JJB1, thank you for sharing all of your peptide knowledge man, it helps so many people. You really are an asset to this community buddy

You can run them long term, just like hgh. One vial of each will last you 25days. I'd get 7 of each. That gives 6 months.

Thanks mate :)

Mix with BAC water or Acetic Acid?

If it is going to last me 25 days I assume I am adding 2.5mL of solution?

Does it have to be IM or can be Sub-Q too?

Thanks mate :)

Mix with BAC water or Acetic Acid?

If it is going to last me 25 days I assume I am adding 2.5mL of solution?

Does it have to be IM or can be Sub-Q too?

Mix with bacteriostatic water. The vials are 2ml vials. Each vial contains 5mg. I add 2ml bac water. 4 units of peptide solution is equal 100mcg. SubQ injection is best.

Last edited:
Mix with bacteriostatic water. The vials are 2ml vials. Each vial contains 5mg. I add 2ml bac water. 4 units of peptide solution is equal 100mcg. SubQ injection is best.

Thanks the peps I bought are both 2mg vials. How much bac water do I use for this?

Thanks the peps I bought are both 2mg vials. How much bac water do I use for this?

2mg vials will only last you 10days. Add 2ml bac water. 10 units on 100 unit diabetic syringe will be equal to 100mcg. Ergopep sells ipam and mod grf in 5mg for less than others sell their 2mg vials. I should have given you a heads up. My bad. :(

2mg vials will only last you 10days. Add 2ml bac water. 10 units on 100 unit diabetic syringe will be equal to 100mcg. Ergopep sells ipam and mod grf in 5mg for less than others sell their 2mg vials. I should have given you a heads up. My bad. :(

true story and we sell the high quality peptides at less for 5Mg than most do for 2Mg:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Sorry one more thing, I've just read this again. Am I meant to take 200mcg daily because I only noticed "do this upon waking and before bed."

Just to make sure ive got this right

IGF-1 LR3 : 100mcg pwo
IPAM: 100mcg pwo
MOD GRF: 100mcg pwo
Omnitrope: 1.25iu pwo

IPAM: 100mcg before bed
MOD GRF: 100mcg before bed
HGH: 1.25iu before bed

Thanks!
I know from my reading GHRP-2 is stronger, and also doesn't give you the appetite hunger effect, but also has more of a risk of increasing your cortisol levels.

YMMV on this. I get the same insane hunger from both ghrp2 and ghrp6. Ipa doesn't trigger my hunger though.

Most ppl logs only go a few weeks because they dont see much of any results after that LOL...Honestly I have used a few different peps...and only one igf-1 has given me any results that I thought was worth it. The rest I will never try again....I honestly feel most peps are over rated hype...this is just my 2 cents tho...I'm sure you will have some members post about great results they have got. I can only speak for myself.

Now hgh on the other hand...I dont know one person that used legit HGH and DIDNT get good-great results!! HGH been around for years..its tried ...tested...approved...peps are still new...lots of hype....for every 1 thread you find hypeing peps you will find 3-4 that say different. And I think there would be even more if the members didnt feel they would get flammed for posting about it. Plus alot of pep companies sell bunk peps...some sell legit peps tho.... mostly all the pep companies bad mouth other pep companies and say they sell bunk so who..who is right? who is wrong?

Some members post about getting great results from certain peps while the lab resports here on promuscle show that the peps tested out bunk....so who knows?

Only thing I can say is you wont know till you try...but I dont think you could compare the two....apples and oranges IMO when it comes to results of any kind.

Again this is just my 2 cents

For the first two months of use, peptides gave me the exact same sides as HGH (numb hands, water retention, etc). I managed to get leaner without changing my diet or lifting regimen (I don't do cardio).

I can't remember the basic peptides such as ghrps and grf ever being called into question. If you would link a thread containing such claims I would be very interested. People don't see the same results with peptides because unless you are mega-dosing them, they are generally considered to be more similar to anti-aging doses of GH (~1iu at 100/100 ghrp/mod grf). Plus, I think that ghrp and mod are too cheap to be replaced by anything else that would provide deceptive sides.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws