over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to peptides...

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
I have been reading alot lately on peptides. They sounds intriguing! I would like my rats to keep gains after a cycle. I have read about many different sites that offer these products. As they are research products I believe I can ask about who has the best products blah blah. Can any point me in the right direction. ?

Ergopep.com has the best prices on the highest quality peptides. I use them and believe in them so whole heartedly that they asked me to be a rep. You can't go wrong with ergopep. ;)

Ergopep.com has the best prices on the highest quality peptides. I use them and believe in them so whole heartedly that they asked me to be a rep. You can't go wrong with ergopep. ;)

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

What do you recommend taking GHRP + GHRH ?

There is so many different peptides to choose from. Those are some good prices.

This is a good beggining stack to burn fat and put on good muscle:

100mcg ghrp2
100mcg cjc no dac(mod grf)
30 minutes later 50mcg igf1-des

Research this 3x/day. This is a very affordable and effective stack. Administer all peptides on an empty stomach, no food for 2 hours preceding injection in your lab rat, and no food until 30 minutes after injection.

How long can you take that for. ?

So for PWO I usually take a protein shake right after workout. How would that work out ?

I am kind of on a budget. My rat just Finished a cycle around 2 months ago.
Could I do ghrp-2 100 mcp a day with ghrh at 50 mcgs. ??
I read it would be dumb to take just one without the other.

Last edited:
I'm in a budget too...can someone help me where to buy a cheap one.

I am kind of on a budget. My rat just Finished a cycle around 2 months ago.
Could I do ghrp-2 100 mcp a day with ghrh at 50 mcgs. ??
I read it would be dumb to take just one without the other.

Yes, that would be a good way to go on a budget. With the ghrp2/cjc no dac, you can stay on those year-round. With the igf1-des, you should cycle it one month on, one month off.

Sweet deal. Does it matter where you the injection? People been saying inject in spot where you want to grow ? Sub-q correct ?

Sweet deal. Does it matter where you the injection? People been saying inject in spot where you want to grow ? Sub-q correct ?

I have always used ghrp2/mod grf sub Q. Osiris researches them in the muscle. Igf1-des I research in the muscle that I want to grow.

I know your on a budget but i woudl recommend atleast 100/100 for your dose amount. Less then that and i think your results will really be a lot less. These things are really cheap when it gets down to it since the come in 5mg bottles.

I know your on a budget but i woudl recommend atleast 100/100 for your dose amount. Less then that and i think your results will really be a lot less. These things are really cheap when it gets down to it since the come in 5mg bottles.

Cjc no Dav only comes in 2 mg

Cjc no Dav only comes in 2 mg

Ergopep has cjc no dac in 5mg vials. It is very affordable...much less expensive than other peptide companies. It is very high quality as well. You can get 5mg vials from ergopep for the cost of 2mg elsewhere. Most companies really screw you on pricing.

sorry i forget other people shop at places other than ergopep. Not sure why but they do LOL. I only use ergopep as the prices and service have always been great.

Nice I didn't see that. I was looking at cjc dac. Hehe

Not that I am anywhere near an expert but do have some research knowledge, here is what worked for me.

Run
CJC1295 w/o dac 100mcg 2x PD
IPAM 100mcg 2x PD (I used hex but that stuff is crap)

GW501516 - 5 mg PD - allows you to train like a warrior - a serious no bullshit item.

MK2866 - 25mg. PD 5 Weeks on then 2 weeks off and repeat Gets you stronger than a bull.

Possibly - 25mg of clomid EOD to keep your nuts alive.

This cycle will put on approx. 15-20 lbs. and a shitload of strength and endurance. AFTER you come off and shed your water should should keep at least 5-7 lbs. of lean mass.

Just make sure you take omega-3 and niacin for your HDL AND do ALL inj IM
(with a slin pin) or your gut WILL bloat.

Woow that's a serious cycle.
I was just thinking of
Ghrp + ghrh

For ghrp there is many to
Choose from prob just ghrp-2.

Not that I am anywhere near an expert but do have some research knowledge, here is what worked for me.

Run
CJC1295 w/o dac 100mcg 2x PD
IPAM 100mcg 2x PD (I used hex but that stuff is crap)

GW501516 - 5 mg PD - allows you to train like a warrior - a serious no bullshit item.

MK2866 - 25mg. PD 5 Weeks on then 2 weeks off and repeat Gets you stronger than a bull.

Possibly - 25mg of clomid EOD to keep your nuts alive.

This cycle will put on approx. 15-20 lbs. and a shitload of strength and endurance. AFTER you come off and shed your water should should keep at least 5-7 lbs. of lean mass.

Just make sure you take omega-3 and niacin for your HDL AND do ALL inj IM
(with a slin pin) or your gut WILL bloat.

To ba fair i read your log and you responded very well to these things. Most people will not have them sort of gains even if diet and training is spot on, assuming it already was before cycle. Don't get me wrong i love peps and like ostarine but they do not compare to gear and gh for me. Some will experience similar results to you, it's all individual response, just don't want people getting there hopes up too much is all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members