over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW 501516 and Insulin Sensitivity

Xandurr

Registered
GW has a profound effect on the liver and pancreas resulting in lower blood sugar and controlled insulin output. Lot's of good reads and reviews out there on this product. I love it, any of you guys experimented this on your rats? :cool:

GW is having a profound effect on me and a close friend. What I am noticing is much more energy AFTER a workout. Some days I feel great all day, but there are some days I get a little groggy until... the workout and a shower then I could go all day and night. To the blood sugar question, I have noticed that if I take my cinnamon and turmeric in the am, then I get very tired. So now I take them pre-bed. I think that the GW is affecting something pretty dramatically blood sugar wise.

I normally have to follow a low carb diet, on GW Im eating about 150 grams of carbs from fruit.(this is a lot for me) yesterday had a cheat day about 500 grams carbs and an hour later I felt pump up, not bloated

Its important to keep carbs up while on GW-1516. I noticed on my rat that he was looking very flat and pumps were not even noticible while on GW-1516.

I have increased my carbs roughly 10 times what they were before. Fat is still comming off. This is strange for me.

I hope to scale the carbs back down and get more leaning effect. I'm eating so many carbs I think it's impacting my protien intake.

I have increased my carbs roughly 10 times what they were before. Fat is still comming off. This is strange for me.

I hope to scale the carbs back down and get more leaning effect. I'm eating so many carbs I think it's impacting my protien intake.

What dose are you using? Who's product are you using?

Its important to keep carbs up while on GW-1516. I noticed on my rat that he was looking very flat and pumps were not even noticible while on GW-1516.

Once carbs were increased, did you fill back out? Say, if carbs were ~170ish grams do you believe the 10mg dose of gw would cause flatness?

Once carbs were increased, did you fill back out? Say, if carbs were ~170ish grams do you believe the 10mg dose of gw would cause flatness?

While my rat was on cycle he ran it at 5 mg a day and it was great but then increased the dose to 20mg a day and was looking flat,so I increased the carbs,added osta's ghrp2 and mod grf to the mix and my rat started to fill in real nice especially in the shoulders. But when I noticed the flatness I also lowered the dose to 10mg.

So it all depends on the rat and the diet.

While my rat was on cycle he ran it at 5 mg a day and it was great but then increased the dose to 20mg a day and was looking flat,so I increased the carbs,added osta's ghrp2 and mod grf to the mix and my rat started to fill in real nice especially in the shoulders. But when I noticed the flatness I also lowered the dose to 10mg.

So it all depends on the rat and the diet.

Awesome awesome. Carbs will stick around 170, dose will stay 10mg, and aas will be ran fairly high.

Awesome awesome. Carbs will stick around 170, dose will stay 10mg, and aas will be ran fairly high.

stick with 5mg if you want my opinion. I will probably try an even lower dose when I run it again.

I'm having zero sides at 20mg ed, have noticed an increase in cardio endurance, rode 17.5 miles yesterday at 15mph avg, big increase in distance and speed in less than a 2 wk period.

I'm having zero sides at 20mg ed, have noticed an increase in cardio endurance, rode 17.5 miles yesterday at 15mph avg, big increase in distance and speed in less than a 2 wk period.

Yes when experimenting with 20mg most subjucts do indeed notice a greater increase in aerobic capacity. Good to hear it bro, 17.5 miles is quite a trek!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws