over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Prices an services

Rory33

Banned
Just found a doc in a nearby city offering $90 for bloodwork, some fat loss crap shot, and a test shot. Then $45 per 1cc injection with script written on the needles. You can buy 10 injections at a time but no scripts given out for outside pharmacies.

I think it's a decent price for bloodwork an consultation without insurance. Maybe get a couple injects to keep around with a script on them. Not sure what else I can get until I go in there.

Wondering what others are paying without insurance?

I'll post labs when they come in.

Just found a doc in a nearby city offering $90 for bloodwork, some fat loss crap shot, and a test shot. Then $45 per 1cc injection with script written on the needles. You can buy 10 injections at a time but no scripts given out for outside pharmacies.

I think it's a decent price for bloodwork an consultation without insurance. Maybe get a couple injects to keep around with a script on them. Not sure what else I can get until I go in there.

$250 for a comprehensive lab panel.
$150 for basic
$200 - $250 for 30 days of testosterone @ any dose

I have seen some companies that charge $900 for an executive lab panel. Total Bullshit

Wow. Fuckin rip. Blood work 50 bucks use private md labs. test 200mg/week $100 for 10cc

Bloodwork/office visit = $125
10cc bottle of Watson Test Cyp 200mg/ml - $90

My HRT dose is 150mg/wk so a bottle lasts about 13 weeks. Ends up around $30 a month. Not bad IMHO. Only go in for check up once a year.

My HRT dose is 150mg/wk so a bottle lasts about 13 weeks. Ends up around $30 a month. Not bad IMHO. Only go in for check up once a year.

Thats what I was hoping to find. Theres some docs here doing office visits of $400 and $250 a month, another office visit of $250 and $200 a month. All I really want is for safety purposes to have a script on hand. The docs here are screwing people tho. Trying to get a script again is hard as hell.

Wow, that's the deal of the day. I have 2 friends in Florida that do HRT along with their practice. It's outrageous what they charge. Hundreds for a vial, and the hcg and needles are whacky expensive. And one makes each patient take a dexascan for a grand. They use compounding pharmacies. But for their patients, it's pocket change. They don't want to look too silly with their girlfriends younger than their daughters.

I wonder where the compounding pharmacies get their raws?

Last edited:
Wow, that's the deal of the day. I have 2 friends in Florida that do HRT. It's outrageous what they charge. Hundreds for a vial, and the hcg and needles are whacky expensive. And one makes each patient take a dexascan for a grand. They use compounding pharmacies.

I wonder where the compounding pharmacies get their raws?

Are these "longevity clinics" or some kind of "wellness center"? I know those places tend to charge A LOT more. Mine is just from a regular endocrinologist. Maybe that's the difference?

One does it as part of his plastic surgery practice. The other opened a medical spa. Whatever that is.

One does it as part of his plastic surgery practice. The other opened a medical spa. Whatever that is.

lol. Those both sound like they are charging more because they can. I know the laws are looser in FL for stuff like that. A guy from work was considering flying down there to some place to be checked out and prescribed some kind of dose because it was easier than doing it here in NC. Maybe there are enough people that desperate that they'll pay those premium prices.

Well of course the markup is huge. Guys on forms like this know better but the average male patient does not. And we have had patients switch to our clinic and pay a higher price because their old HRT doc would prescribe 150mg injections 1x every two weeks. The hormonal swings turned the patients off and never wanted to inject again.

We find that testosterone creams work the best due to better DHT conversion which makes the patient feel more energetic and increase sex drive along with the steady hormone levels since the cream is applied daily. The testosterone release is identical (near identical) to testosterone suspension.

I highly recommend every try a compounded cream. 200-300mg/ml applying 1m/l a day. Find a compounding pharmacy and have your doc write a script for the cream. Max absorption with topical application (transdermal) is 10% and we have found (through blood tests) that the average seems to be around 5% - 7%. Of course there are a lot of factors that play into the absorption rate. Examples body fat / skin types

Also compounded creams have no preservatives which allows for better absorption. Shorter shelf life but T does not belong on a shelf!

So when it comes to the price that you pay there are a lot of factors. And its highly dependent on what the client is in the market for.

Last edited:

This is my experience as well but before insurance with the Walgreens prescription card ($10/year), I was getting the Watson for $74 which would last 10 weeks (1cc/week for my TRT).

I use a fl clinic. Bloodwork once a year $300. $80 vial of test then hcg and arimidex if you need it. I think there is a script and ship fee of $55. You are allowed up to 6 vials of test in one order.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thats what I was hoping to find. Theres some docs here doing office visits of $400 and $250 a month, another office visit of $250 and $200 a month. All I really want is for safety purposes to have a script on hand. The docs here are screwing people tho. Trying to get a script again is hard as hell.

Wow that sucks! I get Watsons 200mg/mL 100mL bottle for $85. Labs are pretty much free with insurance.

If feel like im stealing it

10ml/200 Watson - $15 co-pay.

100 pack of 23g/1" pins: $15 co-pay.

Mine is covered by insurance, 20 copay per visit....labs are free, I get 300mgs a week. So I pay 80 a month, amridex RX is 30 for 90 tabs, I take 1 a week. It a drag to go every week, but the girls are cute, and its close to my work.

I use a fl clinic. Bloodwork once a year $300. $80 vial of test then hcg and arimidex if you need it. I think there is a script and ship fee of $55. You are allowed up to 6 vials of test in one order.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

This is about what I pay. BW is only $150 an I get to say when it's done. Never a office visit charge, life is good! $55 for HCG

Question for guys using insurance:

Have u seen any increases lately on ur insurance costs? I ask because a lot of guys forgo using their insurance basically because one insurance is involved a ton of peoples insurances have gone up sometimes double due to the hrt now being a medical condition that will never go away... Just some food for thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for guys using insurance:

Have u seen any increases lately on ur insurance costs? I ask because a lot of guys forgo using their insurance basically because one insurance is involved a ton of peoples insurances have gone up sometimes double due to the hrt now being a medical condition that will never go away... Just some food for thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many of these places don't take insurance, usually only your doc and Endos. Some of these places will write you a script for blood work, but insurance does not know what it is exactly for. I guess if you got receipts and tried to claim your meds somehow, then they would know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131