over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXCITING NEWS - CJC 1295 w/DAC

O, how would this cjcdac fit w/ GH. Currently, Bernie the Love Iguana is getting 2iu at bedtime, and 2 iu in the night when he wakes up to take a leak. He was getting cjc no dac / ghrp2 100mcg 4x during the day, but he swoll up like a toady frog... so looking maybe to switch things up a bit. :)

I am going to have to look at how long exogenous gh shuts down endogenous gh production to answer this one, unless alpha knows this one off the top of his head. I know its dose dependent and I remember that dat theorized that 1-2 iu ed of exo gh could be taken without shutting down the natural production.

Don't let me forget, please ask me this in my log and remind me to look it up
O

My trial 4 week research @ 3mg per week of cjc dac wasnt a good experience, wayy to much bloat which made my subjects hands and arms fall asleep almost all day long. This was with 3 grams of vit c per day also. Sleep and dreaming wasnt reportedly as good compared to the standard ipam/grf-1 combo either. Blood pressure was also much higher than normal.

I really didnt note any positive benefits over the standard protocol besides the fact you dont have to pin multiple times per day, but sides arent worth it to me.

im not sure if gh can be ran with dac because of the long half life,, i could be way off, but i understand exo gh inhibits the pit gland from producing any natty gh or maybe jus low amount,, so therefore exo gh wouldnt let the dac do its job..

can some one second me on that, or correct me,, thanks

Yeah I'dd like to know this one too. Good question bro.

Sorry bud muissed your post somehow in the log and then this thread. He is taking ipam/ghrp2 as he remembers. Its funny the flush and all from those dosings is quite pronounced. I know we cant measure the effects of smething by the sides, but its just an observation=-)

And yeah Patrice is running 4mg ed split 2 and 2

So 4mg ed is giving you results comparable to 8-10iu's gh? Or were you getting those results from lower doses? I'm trying to decide between 4mg weekly cjc 1295 dac with ipamorelin 100mcg 3-6 times daily, or 6iu's gh either protocol would be run 6 months minimum.

Osiris, can you post a link to your log on this thread please. Thanks.

RESULTS

oK, so there was a bit of a snafu that day with the test. I will endeavor to explain here.

I have been following the exact protocol laid out by JJB. Everything was goijng smoothly and I lined the test up and paid for it. A few days before I offered to help PacMan on the board here with a problem he was having and he sent me some gh to test to help the members here out.

So I scheduled that test for the same day BUT later in the afternoon was the plan. So I got up followed jjb's instructions and gave blood. I then went about my day, dosed 10iu of pac's gh and waited for the test results. I also had a friend of mine, test some gh with me that day for curiosity sake....maybe he will chime in here. Anyway, I didn't get the results as quickly as normal so Friday I got an email from LabCorp. I called them Monday and got the answer. They apparently were so confused because a single person had two of the exact same tests on the same day=-) So they apparently lost the first test.

Well on a positive note, not all was lost. The second test was a 2.3 I believe, I posted it in pac's thread. Now, I had my friend test pac's gh also and his score was <.1 so we can safely assume that the entire 2.3 was due to the cjc dac.

What does this mean for us and how do we reconcile the anecdotal evidence of ridiculous effects with the lack of a blood test to back that up? I guess that in the human body there is only the abiity to produce so much gh right? And we can only release the limit of what is produced. Now the limit is based off a normal human with the normal signaling(release signals), this means that the most we will ever release as a normal human will be the max(0.0-2.9) =-) Now during the majority of the day as an adult we are sitting at right around 0.0 right? So it now appears that we walk around the majority of the time when on cjc dac at or near the top end of the human max. To me walking around the majority of the day at or near the human max is great, and definitely explains why we got a ridiculous amount of positive effects.

I think that what we are running into here is that the human body ONLY produces so much GH. We cant get more gh than it can produce. Now we are left with a choice between pulsing or gh bleed. I have a lot of experience with pulsing and now have experience with the bleed. I can say without a doubt that the effects from the bleed are greater than those from pulsing and are more akin to taking exogenous gh.

So I think where we need to head with this is to focus on two things:
1) How much dac is needed to get us at or near the human max?
2) How frequently do we need to dose the dac to stay at or near the max?

The answers to these can be obtained through blood tests also. I am going to get with phil and see if I can work something out and have him send me some more dac and investigate these options.

Now to me, the dac experiment was a success if an unexpected one, now what we need to d is focus on HOW to maximize it in the most cost effective way.

O

Tell me if this sounds logical:

- 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC NO DAC produces serum HGH of 24. This combination returns to baseline at the 1.5-1.75 hour mark approximately.

- 500mcg ipamorelin/100mcg CJC NO DAC produces serum HGH of 12. This combination returns to baseline at the 3.5 hour mark approximately.

- 2mg tesamorelin produces serum HGH of 6. This combination returns to baseline at the 8 hour mark.

- high dose CJC WITH DAC produces serum HGH of 2.3-2.5. This combination returns to baseline at 5-7 days.

1.5-1.75 hour duration = 24
3-3.5 hour duration = 12
8 hour duration = 6
1 week duration = 2.3-2.3

Doubling the duration of the pulse seems to cut the serum hgh peak in half....approximately. Does there seem to be a coorelation in time of HGH secretion, to the height of the pulse that the pituitary gland is able to produce.

*these serum HGH scores come from alpha's, darkman's, orisis's and my blood work.

THE PITUITARY GLAND IS ONLY CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A FINITE AMOUNT OF GROWTH HORMONE

I believe all of these combinations will work well. It would be interesting to have someone run one combination at a time for one month and then test igf1 levels, wait until igf1 returns to normal and then run the next combination.

Tell me if this sounds logical:

- 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC NO DAC produces serum HGH of 24. This combination returns to baseline at the 1.5-1.75 hour mark approximately.

- 500mcg ipamorelin/100mcg CJC NO DAC produces serum HGH of 12. This combination returns to baseline at the 3.5 hour mark approximately.

- 2mg tesamorelin produces serum HGH of 6. This combination returns to baseline at the 8 hour mark.

- high dose CJC WITH DAC produces serum HGH of 2.3-2.5. This combination returns to baseline at 5-7 days.

1.5-1.75 hour duration = 24
3-3.5 hour duration = 12
8 hour duration = 6
1 week duration = 2.3-2.3

Doubling the duration of the pulse seems to cut the serum hgh peak in half....approximately. Does there seem to be a coorelation in time of HGH secretion, to the height of the pulse that the pituitary gland is able to produce.

*these serum HGH scores come from alpha's, darkman's, orisis's and my blood work.

THE PITUITARY GLAND IS ONLY CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A FINITE AMOUNT OF GROWTH HORMONE

I believe all of these combinations will work well. It would be interesting to have someone run one combination at a time for one month and then test igf1 levels, wait until igf1 returns to normal and then run the next combination.

You sound completely logical bud. We discussed this earlier and I honestly think tat YOU are on to something.

I rhink we need to investigate a few things on our test animals and I think we should get phil involved in this discussion.

I think the items are this:
1) investigate which combination produces the highest igf levels
  1. CJC NO DAC/GHRP2
  2. CJC da
  3. Tesa

IU feel like on the dac side of things we need to investigate the min dose to boost us to the max human level and then the frequency needed t9 maintain us at the max level.

What do you think?

O

So I think where we need to head with this is to focus on two things:
1) How much dac is needed to get us at or near the human max?
2) How frequently do we need to dose the dac to stay at or near the max?

O

good stuff right here

a researcher's job is never done

good stuff right here

a researcher's job is never done

After the resultzs that I got with the DAC, I want to bring the same results to everyone else at the most affordable price possible, you know?

O

Cjc 1295 Dac

I have been telling everybody on this board that Cjc 1295 with Dac is the best peptide out there !. I like to run GHRP 6 one shot at night.

You sound completely logical bud. We discussed this earlier and I honestly think tat YOU are on to something.

I rhink we need to investigate a few things on our test animals and I think we should get phil involved in this discussion.

I think the items are this:
1) investigate which combination produces the highest igf levels
  1. CJC NO DAC/GHRP2
  2. CJC da
  3. Tesa

IU feel like on the dac side of things we need to investigate the min dose to boost us to the max human level and then the frequency needed t9 maintain us at the max level.

What do you think?

O

I definitely agree that we need to find the minimum dose needed to get maximum results. This is what everyone is looking for. Most people don't have the funds to research high doses on their animals. This should be our primary project.

The only way to check these theories is to take x regiment for 2 weeks steady and check your IGF. The serum GH is great for testing how legit synthetic GH is and also what bursts we get from different peptides but extremely difficult to translate these to long term benefits since we are not collecting blood samples every 10min for 24hour at a time as proper research protocol happens.

Since ultimately the only way GH helps is by conversion to IGF, pick your regiment, do it for 2 weeks and check your IGF against your baseline and compare with the next regiment. This is essentially what i am doing now with the DAC and Ipam. We will know how this stacks up. This is the only way to really know.

The only way to check these theories is to take x regiment for 2 weeks steady and check your IGF. The serum GH is great for testing how legit synthetic GH is and also what bursts we get from different peptides but extremely difficult to translate these to long term benefits since we are not collecting blood samples every 10min for 24hour at a time as proper research protocol happens.

Since ultimately the only way GH helps is by conversion to IGF, pick your regiment, do it for 2 weeks and check your IGF against your baseline and compare with the next regiment. This is essentially what i am doing now with the DAC and Ipam. We will know how this stacks up. This is the only way to really know.

Wait.....gh exerts a direct effect through binding to the gh receptor. I gf is definitelying the chief mechanism but gh itself also helps directly. Am I misunderstanding or are you really saying gh exerts no direct effect?

I don't need to test it every ten min. If I test it at random times throughout the day and it's elevated to 2.3 each time, I can safely say it's at 2.3ish the majority of the time. This Is not a clinical trial for s new drug but s pseudo scientific attempt to figure out research dosing for musket growth.

I will testy igf also sure but I wager its not elevated much but guess what , it still works like a high dose of gh. Its another one of those times where the results aren't matching up wiyj the science this goes back yo the gh exerting a direct effect I think

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I definitely agree that we need to find the minimum dose needed to get maximum results. This is what everyone is looking for. Most people don't have the funds to research high doses on their animals. This should be our primary project.

Couldn't agree more.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner