over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2300 Here we come !!!!

Stan is gonna be squatting somewhere around 875 and Eric Spoto will be benching somewhere around 700. As for your first question, give or take a pound or two.

Well mate best of luck to u all! Make sure u get plenty of vids!?! Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Stan “Rhino” Efferding is one of the most accomplished strength athletes in the world, reaching the highest level of prominence in both bodybuilding and powerlifting. The IFBB Pro from the Pacific Northwest boasts the title of World’s Strongest Bodybuilder as he holds 2 all-time powerlifting world records--854 lb squat with no knee wraps and a ridiculous 2226 lb raw total. Taking strength competition to the far limits, the 45 year old Rhino will be making his charge at a world record 2300 lb raw total just weeks after the Arnold. When asked about his planned exploits this year in The Cage, Big Stan responded, “I chose this event because it’s probably the last opportunity I will have to put up some huge squats with Eric Lilliebridge (22 year old powerlifting phenom) before I retire from powerlifting.” Come to Booth #419 at the Arnold Expo and witness history once again on Saturday, March 2nd at 2:30pm.

Saturday, 3/2/13 at 2:30pm
The CAGE, Booth #419

As long as I have known Stan his accomplishments are of no surprise...a True Champion. Sad to see him retire...love the vids but I understand completely.

Well done Stan and Eric, great lifting, massive lifts!

As long as I have known Stan his accomplishments are of no surprise...a True Champion. Sad to see him retire...love the vids but I understand completely.

I agree my friend...but let me say this when I talked Stan to come out of retirement the first time I had no idea what I was doing lol I just knew he had more in the tank and fortunately I was right. He hit a 905 squat, pulled an 835 and we've had a BLAST doing all this!!!!! But the best part about all this is I gained a TRUE BEST FRIEND !!!!!! I would do anything for that guy, he's a true ALPHA MALE and one of the nicest human beings you'll ever meet !!!!! (You already know Gravel) He's taught me so much about lifting weights, business and life. Even though we've agreed after the March 24th meet it's time for him to walk away from competing and let these youngsters like Eric Lilliebridge, Dan Green, Pete Rubish, Chris Hickson, George Leeman, Brent Willis and the many other young lifters go at it, we're still gonna be doing some interesting things ;) Stay tuned for sure it ain't over yet !!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mekq74pjca8]Eric Spoto 700 lb Raw Bench in the Animal Cage | SuperTraining.TV - YouTube[/ame]

God gosh!!! Insane!! What is a training protocol like??? I have never seen many examples of how strongmen train and I'm just curious the way its split up, time between event training , accessory training etc. if anyone wants to chime in with their examples :)

Stan hit a 555 for 3 tonight and easily had a fourth one, then we went to 595 and he SMOKED IT !!!! Video will be up tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq9Yzo12Fk0&sns=em]Stan Efferding Benches 595 - YouTube[/ame]

Hope that Rhino can break the record. Dude is one of my favorite lifters, I can only pray I'm going that hard at his age. Freakin awesome!

Hope that Rhino can break the record. Dude is one of my favorite lifters, I can only pray I'm going that hard at his age. Freakin awesome!

We have a really good plan of attack this time, 600 bench, 815 pull, 885 squat =2300

Today was our last squat and pull day, didn't go to heavy on squats just 600lbs. and pulled around 585, we were just working on form and explosiveness, wanted to give a BIG thanks to Jesse Burdick for stopping by today and helping us with some form issues !!!! BIG thanks brother !!!!

I like the numbers in the plan, very doable imo, would be awesome to see him pull it off, rly looking forward to the meet now tbh, again some top world class lifters, raw lifting is deffo on the up once again! These guys have inspired me to stay raw and ditch the equipment.

nt from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I like the numbers in the plan, very doable imo, would be awesome to see him pull it off, rly looking forward to the meet now tbh, again some top world class lifters, raw lifting is deffo on the up once again! These guys have inspired me to stay raw and ditch the equipment.

nt from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I wish i understood "equipment" ??, but i don't !!!! lol The numbers are very doable !!!!

Thought you guys might enjoy this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DWpaYvAtnk]Stan Efferding Mobility Workout with Mark Philippi RAW & UNFILTERED - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats, great effort by the big man, that record won't go easily thats for sure, is he still calling it a day, Claymore?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity