over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron

rradam

Registered
Knocked my gyno out harder than a boob saw. Took about 2 weeks, but it's done better than any SERM. Nolva works faster, but damn, I dont think I'll ever run a cycle without masteron again.

I can't wait to try this, I have heard nothing but good things about it.

But do you have any hair left on your head?:D

Knocked my gyno out harder than a boob saw. Took about 2 weeks, but it's done better than any SERM. Nolva works faster, but damn, I dont think I'll ever run a cycle without masteron again.

What dose were you running to get this effect?

I swear by it!

Do you cruise with it and blast? If so, how do your dosages vary?

Masteron, actually provirion equals instant backne for me.

I'm glad it worked so well for you, but others should proceed with caution if they are going to use it as their only Anti-E. It doesn't work for everyone.

I'm not prone to hair loss (knock on wood) but use nizoral 2% and spiro.

I'm not prone to acne naturally but test plus masteron pushes it to the limit to where I have to wash my face twice a day/sensitve skin stridex, easily manageable.

It makes peeing a little rougher, but not terrible.

100mg ED (prop)

It did give some bacne/chestne, which two hours in the sun knocked out no prob.

The benefits far outweigh the sides in my experience.

and time for me to slip in a kudos to Genesis Pharm! :headbang:

and I don't cruise, I go off/on.

That's interesting. I've heard some people argue for and against its AI properties. Any ideas how?

Masteron is not an AI. It does not reduce estrogen levels. What it does is it attaches to the same receptors estrogen does. Estrogen cannot exert it's effects until it attaches to receptors so what happens when mast is introduced is that that the estrogen that normally should attach to the receptors essentially are floating around and cannot be activated so to speak. Be careful when coming off mast as you may notice estro rebound.

Would an a. i., like Extremastane be too much for your joints when you're running Masteron? Maybe too little estrogen, the subject would be on test and tren as well

I love mast and use it a lot even on cruise as I rotate 50 primo,mast and tren along with 100 prop weekly.

Masteron is not an AI. It does not reduce estrogen levels. What it does is it attaches to the same receptors estrogen does. Estrogen cannot exert it's effects until it attaches to receptors so what happens when mast is introduced is that that the estrogen that normally should attach to the receptors essentially are floating around and cannot be activated so to speak. Be careful when coming off mast as you may notice estro rebound.

Been there, done that. Few years back, rebound from hell at 400mg/week!

Hair? I have no hair issues!. I am one of the lucky that do not have baldness issues.

its ok....let them find out on their own....bahahahahaha

shoulda used letro and been done w it

If tren or deca are in the mix then masteron is a must for me... Keeps the head thinking straight among other benefits

If tren or deca are in the mix then masteron is a must for me... Keeps the head thinking straight among other benefits

why do u say that mast is a must if u run tren or deca, does it have some extra benifits agaist 19-nors?

Reason i ask is because io am running deca now at 500 EW, CYP 600 EW, and just bumped my mast up from 400 to 600 EW, might go down a little if muscles feel to right which i hear can happen with to high of a mast dose.

First time running it, started with mast prop and just whiched over to mast E, love it so far!

really wondering why u say its must with deca for u ?

why do u say that mast is a must if u run tren or deca, does it have some extra benifits agaist 19-nors?

Reason i ask is because io am running deca now at 500 EW, CYP 600 EW, and just bumped my mast up from 400 to 600 EW, might go down a little if muscles feel to right which i hear can happen with to high of a mast dose.

First time running it, started with mast prop and just whiched over to mast E, love it so far!

really wondering why u say its must with deca for u ?

I totally agree, and who the fuck knows why, but it makes the sides of those two
compounds much more tolerable then taking them WITHOUT masteron.

masteron IS the greatest compound (after the king TEST) to ANY cycle. period.

:cool:

Same for me. I've always wondered if it's the balance I achieve between anabolics and androgens. But haven't thought it out too much. I like mast so much I run it with my TRT, gives me a feeling I never got from replacement test alone.

Did the same for me! I was only taking 150mgs a week, no rebound

Not to mention it made my body look great, love that stuff!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws