over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Genotropin - Unbelievable!

Which peps specifically...and please don't name 6 or 7. There are obviously favorites for specific puroses.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I honestly don't recall the specifics..... In fact I don't even think specifics was discussed. I was with a friend of mine who is NPC competitor and judge. After the show the two Canadian pros and my friend were talking. I was just there....listening, lol. The conversation started about the shortage of hyge/ rips and I just remember the Canadians saying "who cares, run peps.... That's what we do, especially in the offseason. Precontest we'll throw in a little GH with it." I do remember them keep saying GHRP and sermorelin.

Best Gh you will ever use! I run strictly genos for pre contest and off season Seros. Chinese hgh is absolute crap and always will be

Lets see some precontest pics or pics from any show you did while using genos.

Hey guys,since this is a Geno thread I'll just post here. Ok I have some Genos on the way,I plan on using 1 36iu pen per week. I may just save up so I can use 2 pens. Anyway I'm going to start at 2-3ius per day and work up. I'm curious to see the affects of that small a dose. But here's my question with 1 pen per week I have thought of 3 options

1-5iu per day with 1 6iu day 7 days per week
2-6iu per day for 6 days a week
3-7iu per day for 5 days per week

I plan on using Mikes insulin protocol with the GH. Would you guys split the daily dosage into 2-3 smaller injects? Which option do you guys like best? Goals get big and freaky!! I will use 1gram Test and some anabolic,T4-T3,and insulin work up to 15iu on training days. I have years cycle experience and slight insulin experience and I've used Mexis black tops.

Thanks

Why do guys start low on gh and "work their way up" I've never understood this. What is the rationale? Thanks.

Hey guys,since this is a Geno thread I'll just post here. Ok I have some Genos on the way,I plan on using 1 36iu pen per week. I may just save up so I can use 2 pens. Anyway I'm going to start at 2-3ius per day and work up. I'm curious to see the affects of that small a dose. But here's my question with 1 pen per week I have thought of 3 options

1-5iu per day with 1 6iu day 7 days per week
2-6iu per day for 6 days a week
3-7iu per day for 5 days per week

I plan on using Mikes insulin protocol with the GH. Would you guys split the daily dosage into 2-3 smaller injects? Which option do you guys like best? Goals get big and freaky!! I will use 1gram Test and some anabolic,T4-T3,and insulin work up to 15iu on training days. I have years cycle experience and slight insulin experience and I've used Mexis black tops.

Thanks

I'd do the 7 iu per day 5 days a week. Basically what I do now. 9 a day and usually take the weekends off.

Why do guys start low on gh and "work their way up" I've never understood this. What is the rationale? Thanks.

1) sides
2) initial cost/being cheap
3) trying to use as little as possible so there's room to up it in the future

I get what you're saying though...6-8iu is where many should be considering some of the goals involved with this lifestyle.

Like Knight9 said,mainly ease into it for sides. I jumped right to 10iu on Mexis blacktop Eli's and the pain in my elbows and wrists were so bad I couldn't sleep at night!

I may try to save enough to go for 10iu per day 5 days a week. Since you say 7iu 5 days per week I think I'll train 5 days a week as well.

I was planning on GH 30min prior to Novalog following Mikes pre workout protocol. Thanks for the input guys!!

Like Knight9 said,mainly ease into it for sides. I jumped right to 10iu on Mexis blacktop Eli's and the pain in my elbows and wrists were so bad I couldn't sleep at night!

I may try to save enough to go for 10iu per day 5 days a week. Since you say 7iu 5 days per week I think I'll train 5 days a week as well.

I was planning on GH 30min prior to Novalog following Mikes pre workout protocol. Thanks for the input guys!!

If you can do 10iu, why not then? However, you may not be able to handle it at first...whether it's in a bolus or split up. I see a lot of guys claiming 3 iu of geno or nordi is all they can handle.

If you can do 10iu, why not then? However, you may not be able to handle it at first...whether it's in a bolus or split up. I see a lot of guys claiming 3 iu of geno or nordi is all they can handle.

I do split dose 4iu total of nordi and never have sides. I'm tempted to do like 8iu and see if I get numbness or CT symptoms. I don't get it. Anybody else like this?

Its the tiredness during the day for me. Ive dropped to 1iu am n pre bed n it helps. Will go back to 1.5 twice a day in a week or so

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I do split dose 4iu total of nordi and never have sides. I'm tempted to do like 8iu and see if I get numbness or CT symptoms. I don't get it. Anybody else like this?

I do 4iu genos in am. I get slight numbness while sleeping but not intolerable. Will see what happens in august when I go to 6ius. Definitely look very full even while dieting at a deficit. Sort of hit a weight loss plateau but the mirror says otherwise.

I do 4iu genos in am. I get slight numbness while sleeping but not intolerable. Will see what happens in august when I go to 6ius. Definitely look very full even while dieting at a deficit. Sort of hit a weight loss plateau but the mirror says otherwise.

Are you going to split the dose or keep taking it all at once when you go to 6iu?

Are you going to split the dose or keep taking it all at once when you go to 6iu?

Probably bolus. I have run rips at 20iu bolus before and split it. Noticed no difference in my 1128 igf score so why pin more?

Double ur dose 4 am and 4 pm and the hand numbness will set in with time.

Probably bolus. I have run rips at 20iu bolus before and split it. Noticed no difference in my 1128 igf score so why pin more?

Lol 1128! Fuck!

I would have to hold off starting the ones I have on the way,save them and order more. So it would take a couple extra months to start. I don't know if I got it in me lol I will already be at the fridge staring at them everytime I get food!

Yes sir, that was Rips. Want to do one on these genos soon.

Awesome...I have yet to see someone do 10iu on genos. One guy did 5.4iu.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner