over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switzerland (Geneva)

I'm a little late to the thread here, but I read most of the posts today and felt obligated to mention that unfortunately, there is no escaping the infamous and dreaded 'wrinkly, naked, hairy, sauna dweller here in the US. In fact, I would not be surprised if I found out that the US actually leads the world in sheer number of gym goers/sauna enthusiasts who's main goal of their day is to get strangers to accidentally stare right into their junk whilst avoiding an India Jones Lost Ark face melting accident.

I agree with those of you that thought shorts in the sauna were funny....I don't wear anything, but I also never reveal my junk or remove my towel to the horror of some poor fellow in my line of sight that happens to be younger than me (isn't that how it works, once you reach an age where all shame ceases to exist, it is your duty to fully expose yourself for extended time periods to anyone roughly half your age at the gym?.....you must do this everytime you visit the gym, extra points for stepping one leg up on a bench while drying your junk just to make sure every poor youngster in the changing room has been exposed to your aging and unkempt, graying goods for the maximum time allotted.

Geneva sounds nice, it's cool for people to share pics and stories from their unique location in the world. Traveling is the coolest thing in the world to me, I love hearing about other places and about other people's different experiences across the world in their unique environments. Its been a couple of years since I left the country, but I have been fortunate to travel frequently up until these last 24 months or so. I'm itching to go somewhere new, and my extended family actually just got back from Geneva a couple weeks ago, so I'm thinking of checking it out on my next journey.

Props to you for finding a new place to live, train, and work in a country that is foreign to you...not an easy task.

These prices you are mentioning are mind boggling. I thought I had been to the most expensive city on earth when I went to Tokyo ten years ago....2004 movie ticket prices for a matinee show were $38 for two! Apparently I have more to experience then, because Switzerland appears to have ripped the title right out of Japan's grip when it comes to ripping off foreigners looking for something to kill some time doing.

I like taking risks and going on adventures myself, my wife and I have been considering leaving the US for good for the EU....still planning it out and seeing if its feasible, but its something we are going to at least get the ball rolling on. Most likely we will start in Germany simply because family ties gives me the best chance of securing an EU passport from them rather quickly compared to at least five years in any other nation. We've had our sights on Finland too though, only because they have such wild incentives to make it possible and entice new citizens....I could move there and be enrolled in state funded medical school within months. No charge, no student loans or grants, and no obligations except promising to consider putting your newly acquired education/qualifications to work in Finland....but you can totally 'learn and burn', which is a phrase I just made up to explain the act of getting Finland to pay for your education and Medical Degree, only to bail out of the country to offer your services as a doctor in some other part of the world.

Keep posting pics, I'd love to see some of the Swiss countryside, I've never been there before and wouldn't mind getting some motivation to start my worldly travels again.

I'm a little late to the thread here, but I read most of the posts today and felt obligated to mention that unfortunately, there is no escaping the infamous and dreaded 'wrinkly, naked, hairy, sauna dweller here in the US. In fact, I would not be surprised if I found out that the US actually leads the world in sheer number of gym goers/sauna enthusiasts who's main goal of their day is to get strangers to accidentally stare right into their junk whilst avoiding an India Jones Lost Ark face melting accident.

I agree with those of you that thought shorts in the sauna were funny....I don't wear anything, but I also never reveal my junk or remove my towel to the horror of some poor fellow in my line of sight that happens to be younger than me (isn't that how it works, once you reach an age where all shame ceases to exist, it is your duty to fully expose yourself for extended time periods to anyone roughly half your age at the gym?.....you must do this everytime you visit the gym, extra points for stepping one leg up on a bench while drying your junk just to make sure every poor youngster in the changing room has been exposed to your aging and unkempt, graying goods for the maximum time allotted.

Geneva sounds nice, it's cool for people to share pics and stories from their unique location in the world. Traveling is the coolest thing in the world to me, I love hearing about other places and about other people's different experiences across the world in their unique environments. Its been a couple of years since I left the country, but I have been fortunate to travel frequently up until these last 24 months or so. I'm itching to go somewhere new, and my extended family actually just got back from Geneva a couple weeks ago, so I'm thinking of checking it out on my next journey.

Props to you for finding a new place to live, train, and work in a country that is foreign to you...not an easy task.

These prices you are mentioning are mind boggling. I thought I had been to the most expensive city on earth when I went to Tokyo ten years ago....2004 movie ticket prices for a matinee show were $38 for two! Apparently I have more to experience then, because Switzerland appears to have ripped the title right out of Japan's grip when it comes to ripping off foreigners looking for something to kill some time doing.

I like taking risks and going on adventures myself, my wife and I have been considering leaving the US for good for the EU....still planning it out and seeing if its feasible, but its something we are going to at least get the ball rolling on. Most likely we will start in Germany simply because family ties gives me the best chance of securing an EU passport from them rather quickly compared to at least five years in any other nation. We've had our sights on Finland too though, only because they have such wild incentives to make it possible and entice new citizens....I could move there and be enrolled in state funded medical school within months. No charge, no student loans or grants, and no obligations except promising to consider putting your newly acquired education/qualifications to work in Finland....but you can totally 'learn and burn', which is a phrase I just made up to explain the act of getting Finland to pay for your education and Medical Degree, only to bail out of the country to offer your services as a doctor in some other part of the world.

Keep posting pics, I'd love to see some of the Swiss countryside, I've never been there before and wouldn't mind getting some motivation to start my worldly travels again.

Thanks for posting. You should love it here. It was sunny today but the temperatures have taken a sharp decline recently. It was really beautiful in summer but I am also looking forward to spending winter here too. I am sure it will snows tonnes here as everyone keeps saying.

You only live once so I say go for it. Germany would be great. The language is quite similar to English in many ways so you should be able to pick it up fast. Plus if you live there you can travel to here and various other cities in Austria, Italy, France, Spain etc with just a short flight needed.

The cinema prices here vary loads due to the film, time and language. If you wanted to see a brand new big film in English it would probably cost $50 for two people. Most things aren't that bad you just have to know where to go. But sure as a foreigner just wanting to keep busy and have fun in the day the cost would mount up.

I plan to take a few more pics soon. There is a huge cathedral nearby so I am goingto check that out. I never take my phone out so always miss out on photo opportunities but will do from now on.

I am also going to Alpes and Maunoir.... Closed to Maunoir I know a very good guy, he's done wonders so far and he's not expensive

Thank you so much for that contact. He was great and I will definitely see him again. I will also come and train in your gym when I can lift properly :) My back is still really bad but I can see it fading away over the next few weeks. You should post a better pic of yourself as you look great!

I like to explore this city and today I stayed on the tram so I had to walk a different way to go to the gym. Within 2 mins of walking minding my own business I think "that must be a strip club". I soon realize and luck has it I am stood in the middle of the red light district :D

I had heard there was one but I had no idea it would be like that in your face. I walk past and there are prostitutes in shop windows just like in Amsterdam. One girl had gigantic tits (tattooed too) just stood there in the window waiting for custom. There were sex shops and about 30 prostitues on the street and most were fairly pretty from what I seen. Lots of latina girls from what I seen. One girl had a massive bubble butt that could only be possible with injections... she was very pretty too. I could have taken her to the gym with me and used her arse as my intra shaker holder :D

This city just keeps getting better :D

Just wait for the winter when temps really go down... :eek::p;)

I don't have to wait as they have dropped already. It has been 6 degrees all day :eek: But sure soon that will be much lower :eek:

if not beautiful switzerland, where would you all move to live well with a lower cost of living and access to AAS of course :) ?

I have spent time in ZURICH and Lucerne,
also all over germany.....germany is beautiful and less expensive

and they serve beer in mcdonalds. The eurorail is fun.....

I would kill to live in switzerland. Alps are a beautiful view from zurich. Big giant crepes stands on the streets. Cool museums , beautiful people, expensive designer shops. Its too fucking hot in san diego :) california is in an incredible drought. They are fining home owners for watering lawns. I would miss mexican food badly

Maybe spend time with my old friend naps in romania

Last edited:
I don't have to wait as they have dropped already. It has been 6 degrees all day :eek: But sure soon that will be much lower :eek:

Wow! That's cold!

I saw this on facebook before...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hBFm_cJMs"]My Beautiful Geneva 2015 - drone aerial footage - YouTube[/ame]

if not beautiful switzerland, where would you all move to live well with a lower cost of living and access to AAS of course :) ?

well ill tell you guys that south America is fun, kind of like the wild west at times...

right now exchange rates are great and cost of living is pretty decent, food, rent and all that can be quite reasonable. juice is easy to get and no issue legally.

at this point first world countries scare me! lol

I don't go anywhere where I cant fight with or pay le real cheap. lol

:eek:

:headbang:

wish I could share pics and stories and all that but for security reasons...

:star-w:rs

I showed up here not knowing anyone and only about 2500usd in my pocket but managed to get by ok.

It would be super cool to travel and I would love to see Europe, I used to talk to gerard and a few other cigar store owners in Geneva fairly regularly.

fun to see daily life pics.

Thanks for sharing E!

mate found the old books I told u about ! PRT & muscle energy tech. tell me again your neck symptoms? u were saying its gone again. did the Physio you saw gave u a diagnosis ? was it the middle traps if I remember correctly ?

Attachments

• 1448742093822.jpg
    1448742093822.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 1448742105179.jpg
    1448742105179.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 321
  • 1448742155142.jpg
    1448742155142.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 323
mate found the old books I told u about ! PRT & muscle energy tech. tell me again your neck symptoms? u were saying its gone again. did the Physio you saw gave u a diagnosis ? was it the middle traps if I remember correctly ?

Thanks. It went away then come back just as bad. It feels ok but I am always worried I will wake up and it will be back. I want to push it hard in the gym but this is always at the back of my mind. It feels ok now but 2 days ago I could feel it most of the day. It's not bad but if I can feel it I know it is there so I am at risk.

It's the middle trap on the right/middle side. When it is bad it feel like I have been punched in the same spot about 50 times. My back movement is effected... basically I can barely move. It feels quite high up but my neck is not effected.

My physio was great but he couldn't really speak English so I haven't a clue :D Plus he wasn't what you call a sports type physio... more of a hippy. He was dressed in what looked like pyjamas with no shoes/socks on :D

Last edited:
I took this the other night outside my apartment.

fn4gt3.jpg

These are in a nearby shop in the window. They are made entirely of chocolate :love:

33v16x2.jpg

E, what's the crime like it the city? The country? I figure with the high cost of living they keep most of the trash out of there right?

E, what's the crime like it the city? The country? I figure with the high cost of living they keep most of the trash out of there right?

There are quite a few crazy people but from what I have seen crime is non existant. People don't even litter here. Even in the high street outside a large department store they have rails full of coats to purchase. I am sure there is a security guard about but I very rarely see one. If that was put where I am from those coats would be gone in minutes :eek::D

I did see some drunk kick off on some random woman earlier by Cornavin station. That is where you may find trouble. The red light district is not far so you have lots of drugs sellers. Although the area is so small and they literally just stay there. I have walked through the daytime too and they are there. Quite obvious they are waiting for people to sell drugs to (standing on street corners). The police patrol that area but I think they pretty much just let things go on... sort of an informal agreement of do your thing here but nowhere else. Some of the prositutes look bad but most look like strippers with fake boobs and arse implants. It's definitely an interesting walk through to the gym :D

Hey, what about immigrants? Is the population mostly Caucasian?

No, but I went to Berlin and Prague last year, and loved both of them. Thanks for sharing.

Hey, what about immigrants? Is the population mostly Caucasian?

No over here is a complete mixture of races and nationalities. I assumed it was mainly white and some black before coming. Even my gf is half Spanish and around the dinner table it is a mixture of Spanish and French. You also get a lot of French people in the daytime here because the wages are so high and the city is right by the border.

In my earlier post I was going to mention something but didn't want it to come across as racist as it's couldn't be further from that and was just an observation. It was just when you said about crime and I said the drug dealers. Every one is black from what I have seen and I walk through that area pretty much everyday. I am not sure if they are new to the country (as in straight from Africa) or they are Swiss/French. I have been to Ibiza many times and in San Antonio it is the same but they come from Africa to make money during the party season. The prostitutes are a complete mix from what I have seen but most are black/latina/mixed.

Thats awesome man! Sounds and looks like a good spot!

Thanks for sharing E! I don't know why I have always assumed Europe was mostly Caucasian with the exception of Spain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131