over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just started TRT wanting advice

same positive benefits if i go 20mg / day, or at that dose will i run into estrogen issues?

Anything that puts you over physiological test levels will probably lead to hyper-aromatization over time. That is the 'secret' to the 10mg/day protocol IMO.

That's my TRT dose. It keeps me high normal without E2 issues. I tried 10mg/day but my hormone levels were very low.
Did you test total and free? Since it's a weight measurement, it's unlikely for one person to need 20mg to get the same levels as someone who needs 10mg. A 20-30% difference might be possible, but a 100% difference is unlikely, I would consider other factors.

Did you test total and free? Since it's a weight measurement, it's unlikely for one person to need 20mg to get the same levels as someone who needs 10mg. A 20-30% difference might be possible, but a 100% difference is unlikely, I would consider other factors.

Seriously? Everyone metabolizes drugs differently. I've been on TRT for 10 yrs and have a stack of blood work tracking it from multiple pharmacies. I have low SHBG causing low serum totals and sky high free test levels. It leads to extreme difficulty controlling E2 due to the wide swings. That is why I moved to daily dosing.

TRT isn't one size fits all.

Seriously? Everyone metabolizes drugs differently. I've been on TRT for 10 yrs and have a stack of blood work tracking it from multiple pharmacies. I have low SHBG causing low serum totals and sky high free test levels. It leads to extreme difficulty controlling E2 due to the wide swings. That is why I moved to daily dosing.

TRT isn't one size fits all.

So now this makes sense, I'll explain. First off, if you look at the studies on TRT, and there are a lot, you will see little variation in testosterone levels and dose, there are outliers, but not HUGE outliers. Testosterone is metabolized at a fairly similar rate by everyone, what is different is esterified testosterone cleaving rates, this would fit perfectly with your 'sky high' free test levels. Now you are assuming your high free test is from low SHBG, but it's more likely the opposite, your low SHBG is from high free test. The high free test is from the high dosage of testosterone. If your total test isn't that high but your free test is high, that is ideal. This theory also fits with your difficulty controlling E2.

A side note that you may already know, SHBG still isn't fully understood, a receptor for SHBG has been found on the membrane of cells that transports both SHBG and the bound hormone into the cell and helps facilitate transcription. This means that SHBG isn't just a "storage system" it was (and still is by many) thought to be. You can google "SHBG membrane receptor" for more information, or do a search on these forums.

its all patient dependent. I have ran a gram a week and did not have estro sides at all. listen to your body

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131