over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Protocol

This is what I do. Non competing guy. Just trying so stay ripped.

On my training days I wake up 3ius hgh fast for three hours eat wait three hours eat again. 3ius hgh 1 hour before training 3ius hgh 1 hour post workout. Its been a crazy recomp.

Non Training days no carbs fasting most of the day. Wake up 3ius hgh another 3ius 8 hours later eat from 6-10pm

Wow! I’m taking 3iu Grey Tops and the sides are so intense I wake up in the middle of the night with my hands completely numb. Grey tops are by far the best hgh I have used since the hygetropin way back in 2010.

This is what I do. Non competing guy. Just trying so stay ripped.

On my training days I wake up 3ius hgh fast for three hours eat wait three hours eat again. 3ius hgh 1 hour before training 3ius hgh 1 hour post workout. Its been a crazy recomp.

Non Training days no carbs fasting most of the day. Wake up 3ius hgh another 3ius 8 hours later eat from 6-10pm

Damn 9iu in training days and 6iu on non training days? Did I read that right?

So you’re using 8.5iu every day? Why the different brands?
He's probably doing it for cost savings. Lately I run prime grey tops. I prefer the feeling of pharm grade (ever so slightly, like the difference between a $9 cigar and a $30 cigar; I'm a cigar aficionado I smoke cigars everyday if I had unlimited funds I would only smoke the premium $25+ ones everyday but the $9 ones are still very good (so this is what I'm usually smoke) most newer smokers may enjoy a quality $9 more then the $25+ ones)

Slightly off topic
15% of cigars I smoke are under $3 again purely for cost savings, if funds when an issue I would never touch these, don't get me wrong I definitely do enjoy them.

gray tops are giving me similar results to pharm grade, I would compare the gray tops to the $9 cigars still very good, the uninitiated probably would see no reason to spent three times as much. Hell I make six figures and I'm finding it hard to justify the cost because of the results I'm getting.

Wow! I’m taking 3iu Grey Tops and the sides are so intense I wake up in the middle of the night with my hands completely numb. Grey tops are by far the best hgh I have used since the hygetropin way back in 2010.
If you don't mind me asking. Which gray tops? Tp or hp?

He's probably doing it for cost savings.
That makes sense. While I think people overplay the cost of HGH, 8.5iu for extended periods can get expensive. Granted, I've never used that amount but I still wouldn't mind paying it IF it gave me all the results I wanted from it. My issue with HGH is dealing with water and specifically lower leg edema. Anytime I go over 2iu/day for even a week, my lower legs swell up and sometimes I've even developed skin ulcers (venous ulcers maybe?). Aside from looking nasty, that cannot be healthy. And I do cardio at varying intensity 5 days a week. I'd love to try heavier doses of HGH but not until I can solve that puzzle.

gray tops are giving me similar results to pharm grade, I would compare the gray tops to the $9 cigars still very good, the uninitiated probably would see no reason to spent three times as much. Hell I make six figures and I'm finding it hard to justify the cost because of the results I'm getting.
If you get 95% of the results then I'd find it very difficult to pay several times the price for pharma brand. I work with electronics quite a bit for my job and I often see brands and devices with price premiums that are effectively identical to lower cost options (generics sort of) in terms of components and performance. So, same situation as you're describing with cigars. And you'll find that in practically every everywhere. People will pay more for (real or only perceived) slight benefits among products.

If you don't mind me asking. Which gray tops? Tp or hp?
TP’s been using him for many yrs and the quality of his products is outstanding, I’ve also used his blacktops ( medtropin) and they were very good but not nearly as good as the greys in my opinion, although some claim to like the blacks better. Blacks do contain 15 iu per bottle while greys contain 10. Even when upping my dose of blacktops to 4-5 iu per day I still prefer the greys at 3iu. Just my personal opinion.

I have recently been doing 2ius upon wake up around 4:30A... I head to gym then fast until around 10A, feeding window starts then and ends at 7:30P. Another 2ius around 9:30P at Bed and I have been sleeping like a baby. Been doing this for about 2 months and for first time in a long time I can say I am leaning out to my liking.

Yep LOL! I am running 225mg test c with it as well. I am going to run it like this for 4-5 months and stop.

Damn brother, how’s the fat loss and how is your body looking on that dose? What brand GH is it?

Yep LOL! I am running 225mg test c with it as well. I am going to run it like this for 4-5 months and stop.
Why so much gh with so little test/anabolics? If I was on that much gh the absolute minimum (anabolics/gear) Id be doing is a gram. Are you running insulin?

That makes sense. While I think people overplay the cost of HGH, 8.5iu for extended periods can get expensive. Granted, I've never used that amount but I still wouldn't mind paying it IF it gave me all the results I wanted from it. My issue with HGH is dealing with water and specifically lower leg edema. Anytime I go over 2iu/day for even a week, my lower legs swell up and sometimes I've even developed skin ulcers (venous ulcers maybe?). Aside from looking nasty, that cannot be healthy. And I do cardio at varying intensity 5 days a week. I'd love to try heavier doses of HGH but not until I can solve that puzzle.

If you get 95% of the results then I'd find it very difficult to pay several times the price for pharma brand. I work with electronics quite a bit for my job and I often see brands and devices with price premiums that are effectively identical to lower cost options (generics sort of) in terms of components and performance. So, same situation as you're describing with cigars. And you'll find that in practically every everywhere. People will pay more for (real or only perceived) slight benefits among products.
Have you tried titrating up doses? Increase .2 iu every 1-3weeks?

If you have, have you checked your electrolytes: Magnesium calcium potassium?

Have you tried titrating up doses? Increase .2 iu every 1-3weeks?

If you have, have you checked your electrolytes: Magnesium calcium potassium?
I’ve tried slowly increasing dose. Not by 0.2iu per day but I’ve always spent at least a month at a certain dose then tried increasing 1iu per day. 2.5-3iu per day is when water gets too problematic. I’ve never experienced elevated bp from it, but I do seem to experience elevated rhr. I may just need to use low dose thiazide to experiment with higher doses of hgh.

Mg, K and Na checked out in range the last couple blood panels I’ve had. I didn’t notice Ca though.

I’ve tried slowly increasing dose. Not by 0.2iu per day but I’ve always spent at least a month at a certain dose then tried increasing 1iu per day. 2.5-3iu per day is when water gets too problematic. I’ve never experienced elevated bp from it, but I do seem to experience elevated rhr. I may just need to use low dose thiazide to experiment with higher doses of hgh.

Mg, K and Na checked out in range the last couple blood panels I’ve had. I didn’t notice Ca though.
What brands of HGH have you tried?

I just ordered several serostim kits. Does bacteriological water come with the kits or do I have to pick that up separately?

I just ordered several serostim kits. Does bacteriological water come with the kits or do I have to pick that up separately?

Serostim kits come with 7 vial of GH and 7 vials of sterile water for reconstitution. However, you should use BW unless you intend to shoot the whole vial at one time. I just buy my own BW and throw away the sterile water that it comes with.

Serostim comes with sterile water (without preservative) because each vial is meant to be used all at once and not stored for multiple doses from a single vial.

Serostim kits come with 7 vial of GH and 7 vials of sterile water for reconstitution. However, you should use BW unless you intend to shoot the whole vial at one time. I just buy my own BW and throw away the sterile water that it comes with.

Serostim comes with sterile water (without preservative) because each vial is meant to be used all at once and not stored for multiple doses from a single vial.

Thanks so much.

I've never seen an issue with using the supplied sterile water that comes in the packaging. But a bottle only usually last me Max 4 days. But recently I had some reconstituted and was keeping it refrigerated. After two weeks it still seemed just as effective.

I actually prefer the water that comes with it. I think it’s my ocd.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131