over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ben Pollack insane transformation- working with Justin Harris

Registered
Not sure if any of you guys are familiar with this guy or have seen this, but ben pollack (a very accomplished 181 powerlifter) has put on over 70 pounds of lean(ish) tissue working with Justin Harris over the last 10 months. Overall, can't remember seeing a more impressive mutation (muscle accumulation-wise) over such a relatively short period of time than this:

Here's the pictures i'm referring to:
super impressive...

I wouldnt call that "tissue" he's put on but this just goes to show alot of these guys that demonize high intensity, heavy lifting, are full of ABSOLUTE SHIT

Honestly, I just think it shows what bodybuilding nutrition AND bodybuilding type training can do to a genetic anomaly of strength. Ben has been blessed by the strength gods but obviously had put in no work on building out a quality diet nor had he done anything other than 3 rep maxes (exaggerating). And boooom...world class strength genetics, meet something new.

That's briliant off season conditioning as well

Feathered quads :)

Guy up there with Dan Green and Larry Wheels for physique and strength

Been following this guy for years. I was just amazed at his brute strength. Once I saw how well he was adapting to bodybuilding and the size and strength he was able to achieve I was impressed and had questions. I joined his site and asked a bunch of questions. I actually have his training program saved on my computer somewhere. Surprisingly he doesn't use very much. He likes Deca and stays around 300mg a week. Nice guy answers all the questions asked of him.

Been following this guy for years. I was just amazed at his brute strength. Once I saw how well he was adapting to bodybuilding and the size and strength he was able to achieve I was impressed and had questions. I joined his site and asked a bunch of questions. I actually have his training program saved on my computer somewhere. Surprisingly he doesn't use very much. He likes Deca and stays around 300mg a week. Nice guy answers all the questions asked of him.

That would be interesting to see

this guy is not on 300mg a week LOL

this guy is not on 300mg a week LOL

Haha

This is one of the most impressive transformations I've seen. Been following him for years. The way he's blow up since his physique show is insane. I think he hated
the competitive bb though and that was a one time thing.

Haha

This is one of the most impressive transformations I've seen. Been following him for years. The way he's blow up since his physique show is insane. I think he hated
the competitive bb though and that was a one time thing.
Ummm... I'm pretty sure he's going for a pro card now

Ummm... I'm pretty sure he's going for a pro card now

Really? Maybe he is, maybe I missed it but after his show he said he hated it and would never don the thong again. Speaking of PLers, Kroc aka Janae said he would try for pro card in the men's division. Also a Justin athlete. That seems close to impossible, maybe in a veterans class, who knows. QuickScreencapture_20200701-170612.png

The idea that you are supposed to enjoy the process of competing, lol...

the ultimate millennial perspective

Didn't they go over this in the podcast, he was having trouble dieting down to the really low weight to go for a record, had been this way for 2 years. Then bam, introduce food and pushed back up. Claimed he was 220's-230's before all that, but still impressive progress.

Really? Maybe he is, maybe I missed it but after his show he said he hated it and would never don the thong again. Speaking of PLers, Kroc aka Janae said he would try for pro card in the men's division. Also a Justin athlete. That seems close to impossible, maybe in a veterans class, who knows.View attachment 118181

Must of got bit by the bb bug or just filling the time but recently said he was going for a pro card I believe.

Kroc (Janae)... what a crazy story. I didnt know he/she was still competing. Dude was such a tank back in the day. Those old PL videos of him and Johhnny O in the garage were sick.

Remember his weight gain was from his show weight and he most likely kept his weight down to stay in his powerlifting weight class . Once you allow yourself to finally eat these things happen .

Yeah, lots of factors to the weight gain.
Genetics 1....he was trying to stay at a lower weight class and break a PL record...he was obviously OVERdieted for that contest. Lots of shit.

Either way, the ability for him to EAT and stay this lean post contest is still insanely impressive though. Dude is offseason mode and like 8% bf. Crazy.

Yes he had intentionally kept his weight down for powerlifting but what he's done is still crazy. It's not just regrowing, it's all new tissue even if his body was primed to grow.

I think his showing was a perfect example of what to do for a first show. Very few get in this type of condition for a first show. Regardless of the placing it almost always pays to nail the conditioning, instead of showing up in half ass condition due to fear of losing muscle.

As far as crazy transformations, the way Dwayne Quamina grew was nuts. His body must have loved the Lantus, being coached by Bleu Taylor.

I might me wrong but most powerlifters usually don’t use growth or insulin so that might be the reason . Most are heavy on androgens

I might me wrong but most powerlifters usually don’t use growth or insulin so that might be the reason . Most are heavy on androgens

You sure are not correct. Not uncommon for guys to use it when moving weight classes.

The idea that you are supposed to enjoy the process of competing, lol...

the ultimate millennial perspective

Putting your .02c on others POV, the ultimate boomer move

For anyone that is interested in this I highly recommend **broken link removed**

You sure are not correct. Not uncommon for guys to use it when moving weight classes.

Putting your .02c on others POV, the ultimate boomer move

For anyone that is interested in this I highly recommend **broken link removed**
Am very sorry for my mistake

Eh, still not common. I PL'd for years. Guys aren't trying to MOVE UP classes. You are immediately exposed to new records and way stronger dudes. If your weight is trending up there, then yeah. But its much more common to be trying to figure out ways to drop a class and break something below you.

Not saying insulin/gh is NOT used. GH far more than insulin tho, but straight for recovering purposes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear