over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bust

mrjacked

FOUNDING Member
Registered
**broken link removed**
click on the vid link some might know this lab

I love how they add "police also found guns" to further vilify steroids. I could write volumes on this type of pejorative coupling. You mean you found guns in a home in Texas? I used to live in Texas and it strayed from the norm not to own a gun.

Pinnacle labs the bottle said.
Thanks for the heads up mrjacked. A freaking trailor park with cameras on it.
Hell of a lab wasnt it :eek: scary stuff.

god, I hate the media.

this guy was a remailer for pinnacle labs. Story says arrests have been made in michigan and california already. This guy went by the name of steve ray on steroid super board. if you had dealings with him clean your house.

maverick

"Heroin, cocaine and meth get the headlines," Tebay said. "But anabolic steroids have caused a lot of concern in the community."

WHAT. I cant remember the last time i heard these three things in the news.It been nothing but "steroids are destroying are children, they are dangerous, they will kill you" blah blah blah. God i hate the news media in this country

Why would a remailer have a lab setup?

Many reasons come to mind but not many positive ones.
Possibly testing for genuine products.
Possibly making own products.
Possibly diluting or substituting "remailed" products.

If customers post that they received bogus goods and blame the source, it may not have been the company's fault.

this guy was a remailer for pinnacle labs. Story says arrests have been made in michigan and california already. This guy went by the name of steve ray on steroid super board. if you had dealings with him clean your house.

maverick

A remailer indeed. Survelience on top of a trailer how low key can u get:eek:

The police said they had been working on the case for months. Anyone know how they might begin to suspect him in the first place? Trace an IP for a known reseller to a domestec address? I can't imagine he'd put a legitimate return address on the packages.

his handle kind of had a double meaning...

stevEray, his last name was vaughn, so...

stev-E-ray (vaughn)....Stevie Ray Vaughn:)

This guy was either P-Lab himself or making his gear for him. Remailers dont have lab set ups.

Man, right in my back yard :eek:
The dfw area has a lot more to worry about then steriods but seems like someone is always getting popped around here

maverick
That board has been HOT! All the recent busts seem to be guys that were sourcing there.

I have watched that guy come on fast over at VIP...he helped me out 2 years ago...but he really did come out of no where and started posting and building up his rep fast.

He did have a screw or two loose, but would back you if you had a legit business problem (SCammers).

PINNACLE BUST

i DON'T KNOW THESE GUYS SO THIS IS NOT PERSONALLY DIRECTED AT THEM.

WEll anyone running a laB and manufacturing in the US is taking tremendous risks.

It's not like you can stuff the lab under the bed everynight.

If he had a hushmal account and ordered raw materials from china We know how they id'd him. We believe hushmail cooperated with le and were able to gain access to suppliers accounts. We are not going to swear that this be the truth but if you ask the china raw material suppliers who got popped, by joint US china agents, they maybe able to confirm this. So they got into the accounts and discovered who the significant customers were in the US.

It's all speculative, but hushmail is US based and like egold there are bound to be problems keeping records private.

They had a gun well thats a five year manadatory.

They had enough gear in their possesion that their bail may be $400,000.00

I Hope there assets are hidden and that there is bulk storage that was also not compromised.

BUT IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THIS SIGNIFICANT.

The only place a source should get popped is picking up an unopened pack at a rental mailbox. There is some debate as to whether that should even ever occur if you keep your wits about you.

The home should always be clean.
Your home is not a storage shed nor is it a manufacturing lab. These things could have been done in rental buildings

ALLBEEF

That board has been HOT! All the recent busts seem to be guys that were sourcing there.

Hey bro. Can you elaborate what you mean by this board being HOT. I've been on it for about 1 1/2 years but don't pay much attention to the members and I still consider myself to be pretty cherry. Just being curious / cautious.

Bro, It's time to get a new prospective on the game>

Every board is hot!

Every pack is hot!

You then stop accessing the board with your own IP, and you keep your wits about you everytime you pick up a pack at a rental mailbox (no usps ).

By being proactive you lessen greatly your chances of getting hurt. In reality steroid arrests are very rare and when you do critique them you discover there were a number of mistakes made.

Just play as if the risk is real and you will most likely never have a problem.

There are a ton of people that take no precautions and these can be considered sheep for slaughter. You have one arrest in this game where you cna still live life without felony record: if you play the game wisely.

Allbeef

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds