over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local bust

point is they do go after "tip offs". dave esser rolled on a LOT of big names. he's yellowband PC Sensitive Neeeds Yards (snitches, dropouts, child molesters and lames) right now living large
On hardcore he use to be such a asshole acting like he was better than everybody. Piece of shit in my book.

He owned hardcore underground too I think.

One of the things about GL/DRED etc is he was everywhere dealing with everyone and his operation was run the same.

You never know who you are dealing with.

Never trust a guy who acts like he has nothing to lose.
I was fairly active on that board and I remember he was always an asshole and acted like he had a chip on his shoulder. Couldn’t stand the guy. And that’s fucked up he started rafting on people

Rick Collins is always in the back of my head just in case. I think many just don't want to do all the brainwork involved in keeping safe maybe? VPNs and encryption and crypto currencies aren't the easiest concepts in the world. It's my freedom though, I'll do whatever I need to.
It’s ways worth doing the safety mesasures like you said. Crypto, vpn, not using gmail , yahoo etc. but In the end if they want you they will get you ya know.

How does it even happen that people at a gym know a dude was busted if it's ongoing? Wouldn't the rat and police want it to not get out? How is he an effective informant when anyone with a brain will not contact or get within 100 feet of him?

How does it even happen that people at a gym know a dude was busted if it's ongoing? Wouldn't the rat and police want it to not get out? How is he an effective informant when anyone with a brain will not contact or get within 100 feet of him?
Can’t stand a rat. As a man you do the crime you do the time. It’s sad. But there’s very few people with loyalty now days. And I’m sure the other people know he’s a rat and just don’t care their morals are just as bad. Me personally if I know someone is a rat I don’t want to even be close to them. SMH

I go to two large gyms and don't really talk to people there. But the one I hit just once w week. .guy I do talk to was telling me about a huge bust apparently a guy was hooking up members and being watched, hooked up and undercover and got busted. Another guy gave me more details. Apparently he got out w week ago ( I don't know him) but nothing in the news, Google, etc? Any idea why no reports?

Haven't heard about many busts latley esp at the gym level but I guess it happens. Seems like the guy had some $$ and was pretty careless.

Mods feel free to delete I assume this is appropriate.
Yep probably on going investigation trying to set up others to get the time he’s looking at reduced.

Fuckin D-red also ratted out the homey Yates.Glad you got off bro,Integrity labs was not so lucky.
Yates was a stand up guy. Integrity went down because of dred?

damn dog that is fucking bullshit I am sorry that happened to you.
Thx brother it was rough but my best years are still after that so it was bad but life went on

Thx brother it was rough but my best years are still after that so it was bad but life went on
well bro you are an asset to this board as a knowledgeable OG and also via the service you provide others here. I always enjoy your posts and perspective.

Obviously there are exceptions but every bust I've ever heard about involving individuals with personal amounts, I think in every case, recreational drugs were the cause or what led to it. Only then did they find oils, tablets, raws, scales, a firearm (or 10), and stacks of cash. Half of law enforcement is juiced to the gills anyway. And the guys I know in that line of work know when I'm on. We've even hooked each other up when in a bind 💉👮‍♂️

Obviously there are exceptions but every bust I've ever heard about involving individuals with personal amounts, I think in every case, recreational drugs were the cause or what led to it. Only then did they find oils, tablets, raws, scales, a firearm (or 10), and stacks of cash. Half of law enforcement is juiced to the gills anyway. And the guys I know in that line of work know when I'm on. We've even hooked each other up when in a bind 💉👮‍♂️
This is the thing, I heard there were other things involved including making guns. But the story goes he sold juice to an undercover. And he runs his mouth. So wondering if the juice sale was a way to get him for other stuff they may have known about?

This is the thing, I heard there were other things involved including making guns. But the story goes he sold juice to an undercover. And he runs his mouth. So wondering if the juice sale was a way to get him for other stuff they may have known about?
It wouldn't surprise me. But dealing that way is just a numbers game. Odds will catch up with you sooner or later. And then you're popped. But if he was making guns like those with parts made from a 3d printer, that would be a much sexier bust than just some rando selling sauce out of his gym bag, sure.

well bro you are an asset to this board as a knowledgeable OG and also via the service you provide others here. I always enjoy your posts and perspective.
Thanks brother we always seem to share similar opinions and the best things I can do now is what the old heads did for me but do it better. One day you’ll be doin it too, you won’t believe it, I didn’t but I’m there, still early 40s but it’s been 2 decades, it goes fast brother.

there is a young cop in my gym who asks me for cycle advice lol
When I was in prison the COs woukd ask for cycles even bring their shit in to ask me if i thought it was legit.

Exactly! Very good friend of mine is a detective. He has never heard the word steroid at the station in 17 years. Last year he pulled a guy over and found couple bottles of test and deca, he didn’t even mention anything to the driver, put it back in middle console, not worth the paper work. Like you said there is exceptions but for the most part they are not looking for it like they use to, times have changed.

Few years ago was stopped in a deep south state.
Of course they had the dog bark thus probable cause. OK.
Anyway one cop noticed all the bags of bulk supplemwnt powders in my trunk.
BN/1fast all legal amino etc. No PH or any AAS.
He mentioned them to the K9 cop then said something about steroids.
K9 cop basically ignored him and said "you're good to go sir"

Also had about 10 Tennessee troopers stop me.. they took about 2mins to look through my car.. one cop stopped the search midway and said "there's nothing here"
I was driving with a suspended license too. Fake child support bs.
They mentioned getting my license fixed and sped off to some other "big bust."

Had a trooper pull me over in Alabama.
He asked for me to get out of the car.
When I got out he just started asking me if I played football. Told me to 'maintain my lane' and wished me well.

Why was I stopped so many times traveling across these states ?
It's a profile. I know whenever I make these trips and then make eye contact with a cop as i drive by, they're hitting the lights...

Only truly scary incident was when I in Baton Rogue.
Some cop having a bad day was starring me down when I walked into a chicken place.
Cop got up and got in line right behind me. Didn't give me any space. I tried to look back and when I did he was looking me dead in my eye. As if waiting for me to bump into him and have some excuse to do whatever. I could literally feel the heat on this guy. Maybe I looked like a guy who fucked his wife. Not sure. This guy had it in for me for whatever reason.
I just left as he continued to stare me down.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear