GH IM local growth.

Do you inject GH subq or IM?

• IM

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • SubQ

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Shoot some in your cock hole and keep us posted
Hey you say that jokingly… I remember either late 90’s or early 2000’s when PGE1 was coming available black market. It was being marketed as a dick enhancer. Sooooo many guys using it, creating logs, injecting their junk daily. On top of tugging the ever lovin shit out of the dicks in trying to gain inches.

Hey, I get it, size matters! But god dammit if I’m gonna stab my dick every f’n day for 4 months trying to gain 1/8”!!!! I’m mean FUCK!!!!! Why not just go under the knife and get your shit fattened the fuck up and lengthened all why you’re asleep for a few stacks…

Cage

Hey you say that jokingly… I remember either late 90’s or early 2000’s when PGE1 was coming available black market. It was being marketed as a dick enhancer. Sooooo many guys using it, creating logs, injecting their junk daily. On top of tugging the ever lovin shit out of the dicks in trying to gain inches.

Hey, I get it, size matters! But god dammit if I’m gonna stab my dick every f’n day for 4 months trying to gain 1/8”!!!! I’m mean FUCK!!!!! Why not just go under the knife and get your shit fattened the fuck up and lengthened all why you’re asleep for a few stacks…

Cage
I remember many years ago on a forum that wasn't this one... There was a topic where this dude was nervous about injecting his butt. Everyone was baffled wondering what the issue was, giving him tips and everything.

Turns out he actually thought the needle needed to go in the poopchute. To this day, I don't know if the guy was just trolling. I hope so.

Yea if that actually worked and it made your junk bigger every sponsor would be out of gh and we would have a "All about Dicks" subforum. Everyone would have growth logs with pics and shit.

Not gonna lie - kinda wish I could just follow you around for a day or two.
bro believe me my life is fucking boring - my every day is groundhog day lol
I haven't competed since 2020 but nothing has changed I live exactly the same as when I was an active competitor
I get up at 7 a.m., I do cardio I eat my first meal then I work at the computer I eat a pre-workout meal - my Anna and I go to training after the training we go to the grocery store we come back and eat a post-training meal then I work again until the evening and I have 2 more meals before bed I go for an evening walk I eat my last meal and go to sleep - and that's what every day looks like lol - but I love this routine

Hello , if we talk about fat loss, is subq better in the abdomen, or is the area is indifferent ?

Localize growth from gh? No.. not how that works.. im amazed at the fact, with all we know now, these ideas persist from people who even have degrees in medicine..

I think it's even worse because you will keep the water of inflammation after subcutaneous injections into the abdomen
Thanks Luki, Would the thigh/biceps be a good area then?

I remember many years ago on a forum that wasn't this one... There was a topic where this dude was nervous about injecting his butt. Everyone was baffled wondering what the issue was, giving him tips and everything.

Turns out he actually thought the needle needed to go in the poopchute. To this day, I don't know if the guy was just trolling. I hope so.
My faith in mankind strongly suggests he wasn't trolling...

Wasn’t the first time and won’t be the last

We had a guy in my unit in the Army who complained he wasn’t getting any results from his first cycle
Thankfully he wasn’t using a needle, but he did put the whole syringe in his ass and shoot it.

When he figured out it needed to be injected he did all of his shots into his biceps and ended up getting both of them infected. No localized growth from that, to stay kind of on topic lol

Yes it is truth i injecting mine gh into dick and I am proud owner of anaconda now.
One influencer expert said GH into the dick didn't work, said he'd done it as well as numerous other guys on dick forums. Several guys here inject those erection meds into their dick though.

Another guru claims there's a type of GH out of China that has very definite localised fat loss effects. Also claims the Chinese do different types of GH that aren't picked up on drug tests but have some efficacy. He's mostly a crank though but I don't know.

There have been some outfits that put GH into joints and claim regeneration.

One influencer expert said GH into the dick didn't work, said he'd done it as well as numerous other guys on dick forums. Several guys here inject those erection meds into their dick though.

Another guru claims there's a type of GH out of China that has very definite localised fat loss effects. Also claims the Chinese do different types of GH that aren't picked up on drug tests but have some efficacy. He's mostly a crank though but I don't know.

Someone see if they can get Xi Jinping on the phone i need a connect

I Read the same story on reddit lol some people are crazy

I really hope that you know i was kidding ..😂

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner