over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8IU HGH for growth phase

but just because you ate more doesn't mean you weren't in a deficit... your offseason was probably what we call today crusie so you trained less, took less gear and simply had less pure muscle mass...

...so when you started prep you increased the number of training and gear, your muscle mass returned and you automatically had a greater caloric demand which does not mean that you were in a caloric plus
but just because you ate more doesn't mean you weren't in a deficit... your offseason was probably what we call today crusie so you trained less, took less gear and simply had less pure muscle mass...

...so when you started prep you increased the number of training and gear, your muscle mass returned and you automatically had a greater caloric demand which does not mean that you were in a caloric plus
I always trained hard offseason and pre contrast no difference there the difference is the extra cardio pre contest.

Yes it is, but is the best way to grow in to the show. Don`t gain more then 10 lbs off season and don`t loose 10lb going in to the show.
Maybe physique guys can do this but definteley not open competitors. Most of the open guys in the offseason are about 30-40lbs above their stage weight.

Yes it is, but is the best way to grow in to the show. Don`t gain more then 10 lbs off season and don`t loose 10lb going in to the show.
Yes, this is what bodybuilders who already have all the muscle mass they need do, but it is a completely unhelpful approach for competitors who don't have all the muscle mass they need yet.

Funny how a guy goes on a bodybuilding forum to discus bodybuilding and gets shit on…

Interesting your coach has you doing once a day. I see most recommend twice for fat loss ( lypolosis). I actually prefer once a day for insulin sensitivity reasons as has been discussed
Thank you.

Also again. All i wanted was to hear about peoples experiences with HGH timing. Thats why i made this post on a bodybuilding/gear/hgh etc DISCUSSION forum.
To say im going behind my coach's back because of this post? Come on.

I’ve never noticed a difference splitting it or taking it at once or time of day.
I do know some people get worse side effects taking it at once vs splitting the doses. I prefer to take when I first wake up to get it out of the way and so I don’t forget.
Try it all at once for a few weeks and then split it up and see if you notice a difference.

I apologize if it seems i came in “hot” wasnt my intentions at all it just seemed like i asked a GH question and got a “just look around” and guided towards insulin use not growth use. But thank you i appreciate the replys i will do some more digging. I have been searching lots and reading on here including your stuff @bbxtreme. I guess my initial question/post didnt come out right , basically wanted see opinions from others who have maybe run 8IUs for growth and what they found was a better timing protocol
1 shot when you wake up and 1 shot before bed is one way. There are many different ways to go about it so I wouldn't complicate things. Some also use it post workout only. Just monitor your blood glucose levels and either adjust your GH intake or your insulin intake. I personally like to do 1 shot post workout and then take my Humalog and have my carb/protein shake, then 1 hour later a solid meal. You have to experiment and find out how the GH dosage is affecting your BG which also depends on how many carbs are you taking per day.

You have one of the brightest, well educated coach out there, why in the fuck do you care what a bunch of random meatheads are doing?
Why are you so aggressive towards everybody who asks questions? Random meat heads? There are some smart folks on here that can give him a different approach. The guy wants to know about different protocols because there are different protocols that work as well besides what his coach recommended.

But it's the same - you are very active, so your kcal demand is higher, but you are still in a kcal deficit, if you want to lose fat - it does not matter how you create the deficit, but it must be
No point in arguing with him, Luki. This guy, even though I respect him, is from another planet when it comes to anything bodybuilding related.

Why are you so aggressive towards everybody who asks questions? Random meat heads? There are some smart folks on here that can give him a different approach. The guy wants to know about different protocols because there are different protocols that work as well besides what his coach recommended.
OK 👌🏿 👍🏿

@bbxtreme you should probably start double checking with guys on PM to make sure what AJ has you doing is the best way..ok 👌🏿

Again, useless replies as usual. You have nothing positive to contribute, you live in the past and nobody cares. Your contributions, especially on AAS usage, are useless because you obviously lack the knowledge. I remember when Luki came on the forum you were on him like flies on shit, he proved repeatedly that he's more knowledgeable and authentic than you ever will be. Please don't try to say anything negative about myself because I know education wise you are no way near me, financial wise, you can fit in my little pocket, personality wise you need to improve on that. All you do is put people down or shame them because they did not use the "search button". This is not your Forum, this forum exists because of many of us contributing whether old or new. Every forum needs new blood to continue growing. Perhaps being a bit more positive will help you a little bit. Now move on.

Again, useless replies as usual. You have nothing positive to contribute, you live in the past and nobody cares. Your contributions, especially on AAS usage, are useless because you obviously lack the knowledge. I remember when Luki came on the forum you were on him like flies on shit, he proved repeatedly that he's more knowledgeable and authentic than you ever will be. Please don't try to say anything negative about myself because I know education wise you are no way near me, financial wise, you can fit in my little pocket, personality wise you need to improve on that. All you do is put people down or shame them because they did not use the "search button". This is not your Forum, this forum exists because of many of us contributing whether old or new. Every forum needs new blood to continue growing. Perhaps being a bit more positive will help you a little bit. Now move on.

Well this is a bodybuilding forum and he has proven to be a heck of alot more impressive then you

You have one of the brightest, well educated coach out there, why in the fuck do you care what a bunch of random meatheads are doing?
Excuse me sir BUT some of us here think of ourselves with the same level of respect and esteem as we do Mr. Harris. Imagine a super duper smrt guy NO ONE knows about and you basically have me, just saying.

You could be very well correct on all that ^^^ won't even argue it with you 👍🏿
As far as contribute nothing and lack knowledge, if you look at everyone's board name it has certain tags with it, one of mine is "Quadruple Featured member" Big A , nor the mods gave me those titles it was voted on by the board members so I will just let that soak in for a moment.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws