over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb cycling in a growth phase

What kind of surplus do you reccomend for someone in their intermediate stage of developments say 200-220lbs lean? Rough weight gain per week?
I have no clue, I've never grown using something like that.

We're all too unique to prescribe simple formulas even though that's what everyone wants. Body fat levels, metabolism, PEDs in play, training intensity, all those things and more impact calories you need to grow.

When I start my rebound I just start adding carbs around my workout, then to the meals after my workout, then to the meals before my workout, with carbs being added to breakfast last. I add enough to keep my weight going up.

If you start from a truly lean state, like 8% or under, it's going to be very hard to get fat unless you eat cheat meals for every meal every day.

I mean you don't eat enough to grow at all.

You can't bring up limbs while maintaining. 300 calories isn't going to grow shit. Bringing up any muscle takes months and months of hard training and a big caloric surplus.

You always say you don't want to be a bodybuilder but you want to have the look of a bodybuilder. Make up your mind. My opinion is you give up trying to grow anything and stay at maintenance for life as you're not willing to push food or PEDs and you're overly paranoid about your health for no reason.
Your advice is essentially the path I've chosen, just be lean, that's the primary goal. Could always bump up cals at some point and PED but like you said maintenance intake is what it is. The health is due to some kidney scares, creatine climbed up to 1.8 or so s few times and protein in urine, scan showed hydronephrosis but nothing major. Definitely am paranoid about kidneys ill admit.

If you want some details about Justin offseason set up here's a link to my podcast with him, when we discuss offseason set up
hope it's gonna clarify it a little bit more for you :).
Also the carb cycling is imo best approach for bodybuilding purpose, offseason or contest prep, it's just suits best for 95% of people (some sort of carb cycling as it could differs very much from person to person). Im using it with my athelats and myself as well for a long long time, a actually take the idea a long time ago from Luki as im follow him for a good 8-9 years, and since he's now my coach we continue the carb cycling approach even on a deeper level as Luki leveled up it knowledge thorughout the years a lot :).

If you want some details about Justin offseason set up here's a link to my podcast with him, when we discuss offseason set up
Also the carb cycling is imo best approach for bodybuilding purpose, offseason or contest prep, it's just suits best for 95% of people (some sort of carb cycling as it could differs very much from person to person). Im using it with my athelats and myself as well for a long long time, a actually take the idea a long time ago from Luki as im follow him for a good 8-9 years, and since he's now my coach we continue the carb cycling approach even on a deeper level as Luki leveled up it knowledge thorughout the years a lot :).
This was a great interview and how I found your channel. Very cool that you're also here on PM!

Didn’t realize this was you.
Great interview Teaman. Justin actually sent me this awhile back. Tons of good info in there.

Damn, I didn’t know that was you. I have been subscribed to your channel for about 3 or 4 months now. I have watched all of your English interviews. The Justin one I’ve watched at least twice. Would LOVE if you could put English subtitles in the videos you do in Polish.
Thanks for responding and keep up the good work with your videos.

You would shift more calories to those days you mean?

Or Are you referring to trying to grow at maintenance in general? Definitely are right..my primary goal is to just maintain weight/bf/be healthy. Bringing up limbs is a secondary goal/pipe dream because obviously maintenance=good luck growing. I'm just experimenting .... probably will add a surplus at some point and shift priorities.
You don’t got what it takes to be a bodybuilder . Your less then 200lbs and tall what a joke

This was a great interview and how I found your channel. Very cool that you're also here on PM!
Didn’t realize this was you.
Great interview Teaman. Justin actually sent me this awhile back. Tons of good info in there.
Damn, I didn’t know that was you. I have been subscribed to your channel for about 3 or 4 months now. I have watched all of your English interviews. The Justin one I’ve watched at least twice. Would LOVE if you could put English subtitles in the videos you do in Polish.
Thanks for responding and keep up the good work with your videos.
Thanks Guys, putting the subtitle is actually a very hard and time consuming thing, I would really love to but right now my schedule just not allow me :(. But… I’m gonna make a much more english ones, I have scheduled a meeting for tommorow with John Jewett so stay tune and if you have any ideas for guests and topics just hit me, I’ll try to make it happen 💪

You don’t got what it takes to be a bodybuilder . Your less then 200lbs and tall what a joke
You don’t have what it takes to interact with others without being a total ass wipe.

Can I hire you to coach me I want to do one of those god tier bulks. $6k work? 🙏💪😭

Thanks Guys, putting the subtitle is actually a very hard and time consuming thing, I would really love to but right now my schedule just not allow me :(. But… I’m gonna make a much more english ones, I have scheduled a meeting for tommorow with John Jewett so stay tune and if you have any ideas for guests and topics just hit me, I’ll try to make it happen 💪
Some off the top of my head that I can think of that I’d like hear their thoughts:
Phil Viz
AJ Sims
Milos
Hany Rambod- probably impossible
Paul Barnett
Patrick Tuor
Dave Crossland
Vigorous Steve - I’d imagine he would be cookie cutter, and the least knowledgeable on this list, but good for your ratings.
I’ll add more as I think of them.

Some off the top of my head that I can think of that I’d like hear their thoughts:
Phil Viz
AJ Sims
Milos
Hany Rambod- probably impossible
Paul Barnett
Patrick Tuor
Dave Crossland
Vigorous Steve - I’d imagine he would be cookie cutter, and the least knowledgeable on this list, but good for your ratings.
I’ll add more as I think of them.
Phil is on my list, he told me to text him in november xD
Aj Sims - i'll try
Milos - not responding
Hany - forgot about it xD
Paul Barnett - i was thinking about him, but he's basicaly a copy of Justin Harris ;p
Patrick - not responding
Dave - not sure about it xD
Vigorious steve - i have nothing agains him, but he knows nothing about real bodybuilding, just a longevity shit that no one cares xD.

Aj Sims - i'll try
Milos - not responding
Paul Barnett - i was thinking about him, but he's basicaly a copy of Justin Harris ;p
Patrick - not responding
Vigorious steve - i have nothing agains him, but he knows nothing about real bodybuilding, just a longevity shit that no one cares xD.

Aren't you going to continue working with Luki?

Aj Sims - i'll try
Milos - not responding
Patrick - not responding
Maybe 1 with luki in english? That would be very nice!

Yea, read the whole thing through first :)
Ahhh. Now I see.

As mentioned, if you could do some English subtitles that would be great. I've watched all the English ones already.

I think he might coach more women now but Nelson Jones might be interesting. I liked him when he was on BSG.

Aj Sims - i'll try
Milos - not responding
Patrick - not responding
I love Phil Viz on podcasts

Second vote - AJ Sims

Could consider Scott Stevenson, or maybe Chad? Every interview I have ever listened to with Chad was awesome fyi

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear