over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8IU HGH for growth phase

Latenate

Newbies
Recently started a blast growth phase 1 month in.

1g test

400 primo (enough to keep E2 around 70-80) my sweet spot

70mg tren

Been on Geno pens HGH 5IU a day. Doing all first thing am 1 shot (4am) then i eat a pre meal and shoot 10iu fast slin
Wait 1 hour drink pre workout drink head gym. After gym 10iu fast slin with post meal thats it then eat for rest of the day.

Got my hands on a good sized batch of cheap about to expire Geno pens 36iu.

Want to bump my GH to 8iu a day.

Whats a suggest protocol for growth with insulin in play also?

4iu pre 4iu post ? or 4iu pre 4iu before bed? Or 4 pre 2 post 2 bed ?

Thanks in advance for the replys

Well my question is regarding GH timing for optimal growth. The slin is fine i got that part down. My question as stated is whats best way to run 8IUs Gh for growth not fat loss or etc. Pre ,post ,bed time etc? Split or all at once? Seems be 100 diff opinions online was trying to see if someone has personal experience that worked well.

Well my question is regarding GH timing for optimal growth. The slin is fine i got that part down. My question as stated is whats best way to run 8IUs Gh for growth not fat loss or etc. Pre ,post ,bed time etc? Split or all at once? Seems be 100 diff opinions online was trying to see if someone has personal experience that worked well.
Your second post in and you’re doubling down. 😂 As @cage99 said, it’s all in my thread. Along with all over this board. I’d suggest contributing a bit more before coming in hot on here.

You answered your own question- there’s 100 different opinions and you’re not doing it for fat loss. So should you be taking more and taking it more often… no. Take your 5-8 units once or twice a day and don’t let it impact your BG.

Welcome to PM.

I apologize if it seems i came in “hot” wasnt my intentions at all it just seemed like i asked a GH question and got a “just look around” and guided towards insulin use not growth use. But thank you i appreciate the replys i will do some more digging. I have been searching lots and reading on here including your stuff @bbxtreme. I guess my initial question/post didnt come out right , basically wanted see opinions from others who have maybe run 8IUs for growth and what they found was a better timing protocol

You know what REALLY works? Injecting it. That’s it, that’s the magic protocol. Works flawlessly every time.

I apologize if it seems i came in “hot” wasnt my intentions at all it just seemed like i asked a GH question and got a “just look around” and guided towards insulin use not growth use. But thank you i appreciate the replys i will do some more digging. I have been searching lots and reading on here including your stuff @bbxtreme. I guess my initial question/post didnt come out right , basically wanted see opinions from others who have maybe run 8IUs for growth and what they found was a better timing protocol
All good. I see you have a pic as your avatar- a step in the right direction.

I personally run 9 units during my progressive phase. I time it AM/Pre/PM. You still want to stay lean in a progressive phase. Gain lean tissue and minimize fat gain.

I think what I do is overkill, but I’m OCD like that. AM/PM split dosage would be ample. All before bed would be fine too in a progressive phase. Just get it in.

Save pushing higher for prep as you’ll be cutting and more insulin sensitive. You don’t want to push too high when the calories are high as the goal is to maximize food through digestion.

For growth, consensus is timing is generally irrelevant.

For fat loss, then split up as frequently as works for your schedule.

That’s pretty much it.

Id take half pre workout with insulin then the other half 5-6 hrs later. That will keep the HGH serum levels elevated steadily but ultimately you are looking for elevated IGF-1 levels and that takes days to build up so when guys say "just get it in" thats pretty much why.

All good. I see you have a pic as your avatar- a step in the right direction.

I personally run 9 units during my progressive phase. I time it AM/Pre/PM. You still want to stay lean in a progressive phase. Gain lean tissue and minimize fat gain.

I think what I do is overkill, but I’m OCD like that. AM/PM split dosage would be ample. All before bed would be fine too in a progressive phase. Just get it in.

Save pushing higher for prep as you’ll be cutting and more insulin sensitive. You don’t want to push too high when the calories are high as the goal is to maximize food through digestion.
Appreciate the response and yes im currently working with Coach Justin Harris and hes all about starting offseason leanest possible and staying lean. His main focus is food food and food all whole foods also no shakes and making sure digestion is good and all foods are going down easy. Carb cycling too.
But trust me im OCD as fuck also why im here asking the same old question 100s have asked haha. Everything with me has to be 100% perfect , on time, on schedule etc.
I will play around with 4IU first thing am with pre meal which is also my first meal then 4IU post

Appreciate the response and yes im currently working with Coach Justin Harris and hes all about starting offseason leanest possible and staying lean. His main focus is food food and food all whole foods also no shakes and making sure digestion is good and all foods are going down easy. Carb cycling too.
But trust me im OCD as fuck also why im here asking the same old question 100s have asked haha. Everything with me has to be 100% perfect , on time, on schedule etc.
I will play around with 4IU first thing am with pre meal which is also my first meal then 4IU post
Perhaps since you're working with one of the best coaches around you could ask him for advice on this versus random people on the Internet? Aren't you paying him for his expertise, experience and guidance?

Knowing how Justin is though I can imagine what his response would be to this question...

Perhaps since you're working with one of the best coaches around you could ask him for advice on this versus random people on the Internet? Aren't you paying him for his expertise, experience and guidance?

Knowing how Justin is though I can imagine what his response would be to this question...

+2

Justin is very knowledgeable and thorough from everything I've heard of his coaching. I'm sure he'd give you a full and informative answer.

you can do 5 iu before your pre workout meal and then 3 iu pre bed for example.

You should have led with that. Justin is one of the top coaches and will have no issue with these questions. Trust his process man!

I do trust him and follow his plan everday 100% no questions.
We have spoken about it i just wanted see other peoples opinions or experiences as i said. He wants me to just slap it all first thing in the am all 8IUs

Well his approach makes a ton of sense. @Type-IIx has posted on, LESS frequent GH administration will keep insulin sensitivity HIGhER than MORE frequent administration at the same total. Just like EOD dosing is better than ED dosing at equal amounts.

Gh produces transient insulin resistance immediately….for 3-6h as free fatty acid blood levels climb. You can read more about this if you google “post marathon paradox”

Just get the IUs in ya and keep insulin sensitivity high.

I do trust him and follow his plan everday 100% no questions.
We have spoken about it i just wanted see other peoples opinions or experiences as i said. He wants me to just slap it all first thing in the am all 8IUs

Does he have you doing some insulin as well?

💯 👍🏿

you can do 5 iu before your pre workout meal and then 3 iu pre bed for example.
"PERSONALLY" .... this is what I do ^^^

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner