over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8IU HGH for growth phase

Thats exactly what i noticed with pre bed pin is i sleep less hours 5-6 or so but i wake up before alarm wide awake and feeling fully rested
well then do that. :)

use 5-20iu insulin before a workout and if you need more insulin then do the same after.
but then I would up my gear as well. more chances for growing muscle.

so you asked Justin, got an answer, dont like it and think someone here has a better answer?

I say do what your coach says. Or get a new coach.

And that's from someone who recently had conflict and trust issues w a coach and did just that... got a new one I trust.
What are you talking about?
so you asked Justin, got an answer, dont like it and think someone here has a better answer?

I say do what your coach says. Or get a new coach.

And that's from someone who recently had conflict and trust issues w a coach and did just that... got a new one I trust.
No , i asked him way after i posted this. Its all good now. Rlly wish i could delete this post lol you guys are brutal.

What are you talking about?

No , i asked him way after i posted this. Its all good now. Rlly wish i could delete this post lol you guys are brutal.
I've been on the receiving end of the brutal honesty here lol. Most mean well. Every now and then someone is a dick but most just keep it real to help and not blow smoke.

Sounds like you got your question answered and lesson learned haha.

Good luck!!

As a client of Justin's I can say his take is generally, "If it's real, it doesn't matter when you take it" - in terms of muscle-building results.

My A1c was a little high last blood draw, so rather than shoot it all at night (my preference, not something I was specifically advised to do), I think I'm going to try shooting it immediately pre-workout, so that the workout attenuates the high blood sugars - something @luki7788 recommended. Justin said that was probably a good idea - but again, not because it will build more muscle or keep me leaner. It's because it might have a positive effect on a particular health marker.

That's a 10iu dose, i.e. hefty. 8iu might warrant the same kind of consideration, maybe...but depending on your food intake at your size it might not matter at all. If someone will still in the ~5iu range, I doubt it would matter at all unless their dietary and sleep habits were just atrociously f'ing up their blood sugars.

I tried AM / PM, as well and didn't like it just because the AM dose taken 2-3 hours pre-workout left me drowsy as hell. IMO the lifestyle and health marker effects are the bigger things to consider here, if at all. I doubt most massive bodybuilders are getting really detailed with their GH administration.

As a client of Justin's I can say his take is generally, "If it's real, it doesn't matter when you take it" - in terms of muscle-building results.

My A1c was a little high last blood draw, so rather than shoot it all at night (my preference, not something I was specifically advised to do), I think I'm going to try shooting it immediately pre-workout, so that the workout attenuates the high blood sugars - something @luki7788 recommended. Justin said that was probably a good idea - but again, not because it will build more muscle or keep me leaner. It's because it might have a positive effect on a particular health marker.

That's a 10iu dose, i.e. hefty. 8iu might warrant the same kind of consideration, maybe...but depending on your food intake at your size it might not matter at all. If someone will still in the ~5iu range, I doubt it would matter at all unless their dietary and sleep habits were just atrociously f'ing up their blood sugars.

I tried AM / PM, as well and didn't like it just because the AM dose taken 2-3 hours pre-workout left me drowsy as hell. IMO the lifestyle and health marker effects are the bigger things to consider here, if at all. I doubt most massive bodybuilders are getting really detailed with their GH administration.
This is the general message I here is it doesn't matter when you take it, just get it in.

This makes a lot of sense i appreciate well explained response.
Basically in the muscle building aspect it doesnt matter when you take it.
We should take it when it makes sense to our personal lifestyle or health markers.
I noticed that before bed it was actually keeping me up at night which is weird because its suppose help you sleep but i read from other people who suffer from same issue i would pass out but then keep waking up everyhour. So then tried 8IUs all first thing in the am (2-3 hours pre) and that making me drowsy in the gym ( i workout in the am also )
So far i found whats working best is 4iu am ( 2 hours pre) then 4iu post.

This makes a lot of sense i appreciate the well explained response.
Basically in the muscle building aspect it doesnt matter when you take it.
We should take it when it makes sense to our personal lifestyle or health markers.
I noticed that before bed it was actually keeping me up at night which is weird because its suppose help you sleep but i read from other people who suffer from same issue i would pass out but then keep waking up everyhour. So then tried 8IUs all first thing in the am (2-3 hours pre) and that was making me drowsy in the gym ( i workout in the am also )
So far i found whats working best is 4iu am ( 2 hours pre) then 4iu post

It amazes me that guys keep saying it doesn't matter when you take GH.

We know that injecting GH causes the body to switch from burning glucose to burning fat for fuel, we know that injecting GH makes metabolism of protein and carbs more efficient - those two facts alone are enough to make when you take it matter.

It amazes me that guys keep saying it doesn't matter when you take GH.

We know that injecting GH causes the body to switch from burning glucose to burning fat for fuel, we know that injecting GH makes metabolism of protein and carbs more efficient - those two facts alone are enough to make when you take it matter.
I'm not really catching on here ^ can you explain a little more in detail as I am definitely one of those people that say that it really doesnt matter when you take it.

For instance fat burning: the net sum of fat burned vs fat stored at the end of the day is what's going to determine the amount of fatloss. Whenever you decide to take gh, about 2 hours after that injection you are going to reach peak levels of gh in blood, fat will be liberated to be burned. Fat is being liberated and stored all day long, the amount of calories you provide your body with will determine if more is liberated or more is stored.

I'm not really catching on here ^ can you explain a little more in detail as I am definitely one of those people that say that it really doesnt matter when you take it.

For instance fat burning: the net sum of fat burned vs fat stored at the end of the day is what's going to determine the amount of fatloss. Whenever you decide to take gh, about 2 hours after that injection you are going to reach peak levels of gh in blood, fat will be liberated to be burned. Fat is being liberated and stored all day long, the amount of calories you provide your body with will determine if more is liberated or more is stored.
GH caps at a certain IU (roughly 2) for fat loss benefits (switching to fatty acid utilization) sustained during it DOA. Therefore, to maximize the benefits of a daily dose for fat burning it is best to spread it out through the day vs a bolus dose.

If you want to shoot it pre workout to attenuate insulin resistance and burn the the released fatty acids, you need to shoot it 90-120 minutes pre workout

The beautiful thing about GH is that there is no wrong way to take it. The rest is apples and oranges

The beautiful thing about GH is that there is no wrong way to take it. The rest is apples and oranges
This is how I feel, so it’s good to hear you say it lol. If I don’t have a chance to take it in the morning I do it when I do have a chance. As long as I’m taking it I feel like the rest is gravy.

Guys I just hired Warren Buffet to manage my money. What do you peasants recommend I invest in?

Guys I just hired Warren Buffet to manage my money. What do you peasants recommend I invest in?
A good sense of humor 🤷🏿

GH caps at a certain IU (roughly 2) for fat loss benefits (switching to fatty acid utilization) sustained during it DOA. Therefore, to maximize the benefits of a daily dose for fat burning it is best to spread it out through the day vs a bolus dose.
With how much calorie intake?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner