over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8IU HGH for growth phase

Funny how a guy goes on a bodybuilding forum to discus bodybuilding and gets shit on…

Interesting your coach has you doing once a day. I see most recommend twice for fat loss ( lypolosis). I actually prefer once a day for insulin sensitivity reasons as has been discussed

Funny how a guy goes on a bodybuilding forum to discus bodybuilding and gets shit on…

Interesting your coach has you doing once a day. I see most recommend twice for fat loss ( lypolosis). I actually prefer once a day for insulin sensitivity reasons as has been discussed
Yeah it does seem to be one of those things, where you have to learn to navigate the politics and culture of a particular forum

I asked a question relating to hgh and insulin resistance, and blood glucose levels when I initially joined and got shit on as well, saying its already been discussed.

I guess some people prefer the threads where people call themselves "the bad guy" and go on a rant talking about themselves in third person and the weird stuff they've done, or people not wearing shoes at the gym, or talking about influencers lying about their gear/dosage, or the "whats the stupidest thing youve seen in the gym" type threads. These threads, for some odd reason seem to gain a lot more traction and participation then genuine bodybuilding related questions, which turn into a grilling session of whoever asked the question to try to further their knowledge. I guess it speaks more to the demographic

Yeah it does seem to be one of those things, where you have to learn to navigate the politics and culture of a particular forum

I asked a question relating to hgh and insulin resistance, and blood glucose levels when I initially joined and got shit on as well, saying its already been discussed.

I guess some people prefer the threads where people call themselves "the bad guy" and go on a rant talking about themselves in third person and the weird stuff they've done, or people not wearing shoes at the gym, or talking about influencers lying about their gear/dosage, or the "whats the stupidest thing youve seen in the gym" type threads. These threads, for some odd reason seem to gain a lot more traction and participation then genuine bodybuilding related questions, which turn into a grilling session of whoever asked the question to try to further their knowledge. I guess it speaks more to the demographic
Things some times get discussed to death! So it irritates people when new people come to the forum and ask a question that has been beat to death, when you could have taken just a small amount of initiative and used the SEARCH BUTTON FUNCTION, it's just like a Google for everything bodybuilding.

Another thing that irritates people as this is a fairly advanced bodybuilding board is when people go and hire a coach, pay them good money then go behind their back and come here and ask questions about what their coach has them doing! If you can't ask your coach for a simple explanation then hire a better coach.

Things some times get discussed to death! So it irritates people when new people come to the forum and ask a question that has been beat to death, when you could have taken just a small amount of initiative and used the SEARCH BUTTON FUNCTION, it's just like a Google for everything bodybuilding.

Another thing that irritates people as this is a fairly advanced bodybuilding board is when people go and hire a coach, pay them good money then go behind their back and come here and ask questions about what their coach has them doing! If you can't ask your coach for a simple explanation then hire a better coach.
I do see both perspectives that you've outlined here. On discussing topics that may have already been discussed or "beat to death" (I love a good hyperbole too). I can also see how it would be annoying for some if someone hired a coach, then second guessed everything they reccomend behind their backs (I'm sure there's quite a few "coaches" here, so that all makes sense)

But if may play devils advocate for a second, atleast on the topic of "beating a topic to death". I do agree that the search bar should probably be used first to gather and piece together as much knowledge as you can, but If you still have questions, it's still a much safer and more practical option to ask, then to just randomly shove in a random insulin/hgh protocol because you're afraid of having your ego bruised from someone on the internet. Yes it may have been discussed, but that doesn't mean that new anecdotal reports or information hasn't come to light, or that there hasn't been new studies conducted to support/refute previous claims (which happens quite often in bodybuilding). And If there are new anecdotal reports (user experiences) or studies that have taken place since a topic was discussed, I think that information is important to share and discuss (obviously I'm not talking about some secret, proprietary contest prep protocol, moreso general/vague information related to a given topic)

Now for the coaches getting irritated aspect. Again, makes perfect sense. I don't think anyone enjoys being second guessed, and when you have a large amount of coaches here that probably deal with this on the daily with their clients (the second guessing or whatever we want to call it). That definitely would get old fast. I do also, however, think it would be a mistake to assume that one person has all of the knowledge, secrets, and answers to bodybuilding and that their logic is infallible, and that they never make a mistake on the advice they propose. There's some really really great bodybuilding coaches out there, and then there's some really really crappy bodybuilding coaches out there. I also do think there's a distinction between second guessing someone, and simply trying to better understand the information that was given to you, but unfortunately if you hire a crappy coach and never try to understand the information that's being given to you (which can often be interpreted as second guessing the coach) eventually you're going to hit a plateau (due to shitty training/diet/gear protocol)--we'll call it a knowledge plaueteu).

The point I'm trying to make is that knowledge and educating oneself is highly important, and for this to happen, discussions need to be able to take place. I understand if can be a bit nuanced and mundane if thr same questions keep popping up, and I would understand this more If this forum was "flooded" with these types of threads everyday, but I would hardly call the forum flooded with these questions. On a particular day there may be 5 threads with actual discussions taking the place, and the rest is just small talk/off topic stuff. So I dont really see the harm in more bodybuilding related discussions and gathering more anecdotal data of others experiences.

I say this as respectfully as I can. I try to see your perspectives. I hope you can try to see mine as well

Is not necessary to be one low calorie deficit to loose fat.
With all due respect but how on earth do you want to lose fat without a calorie deficit? I understand that you can break the laws of physics because I don't see any other way to do it

With all due respect but how on earth do you want to lose fat without a calorie deficit? I understand that you can break the laws of physics because I don't see any other way to do it
I should explain correctly, you would be in deficit but not by not consuming less calories it by doing extra cardio. Old school method, eat more and get lean.

When I was geting ready for contes was eating more calories then offseason.

I should explain correctly, you would be in deficit but not by not consuming less calories it by doing extra cardio. Old school method, eat more and get lean.
But it's the same - you are very active, so your kcal demand is higher, but you are still in a kcal deficit, if you want to lose fat - it does not matter how you create the deficit, but it must be

But it's the same - you are very active, so your kcal demand is higher, but you are still in a kcal deficit, if you want to lose fat - it does not matter how you create the deficit, but it must be
Exactly, if a SHW bodybuilder needs 5k calories just to maintain their weight then 3k calories is still very low calories to them and will be a significant deficit.

When I was geting ready for contes was eating more calories then offseason.
but just because you ate more doesn't mean you weren't in a deficit... your offseason was probably what we call today crusie so you trained less, took less gear and simply had less pure muscle mass...

...so when you started prep you increased the number of training and gear, your muscle mass returned and you automatically had a greater caloric demand which does not mean that you were in a caloric plus

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131