over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb cycling in a growth phase

yeah getting chad on would be great as well
he did a pod after Ramy won the first year he worked with him, (Ramy's best look IMO outside of that NY Pro when he was with Chris) Dennis was trying to take credit, and Chad was like, nah bro...you had your chance with him LOLOLOLOL

To be honest it’s extremely hard to invite someone like Chad or AJ etc, this guys are not kind of people that goes public very often. Unless your name is Ron Harris or Dave P. It’s probably not gonna happen but I’m gonna try 😂. English one with Luki probably be the silliest thing you watched ever, neither me or Luki speak fluent English so we probably have a problem to understand each other’s 😂

if you can't do an english intervirew with luki can you please put english subtitles next time. great channel btw tons of information and good interviews

if you can't do an english intervirew with luki can you please put english subtitles next time. great channel btw tons of information and good interviews
Like I’m said, putting subtitles to the move it’s a very time consuming process. Basically you have t watch the whole thing and creating them from the scratch so right now I’m probably cannot afford time wise to do that, but maybe in the future if channel start to make some money I’m gonna pay someone to do that 👍

Like I’m said, putting subtitles to the move it’s a very time consuming process. Basically you have t watch the whole thing and creating them from the scratch so right now I’m probably cannot afford time wise to do that, but maybe in the future if channel start to make some money I’m gonna pay someone to do that 👍
Aren't there apps that do that, like cap n cut?

Aren't there apps that do that, like cap n cut?
Yes, but they are not cheap and the translation isn't good at all ;/

I use cap n cut on my phone, the free version... but i have no idea how good it is translating polish
Making subtitles in the same language it’s easy, the hard part is to translate it properly to not lost into translation:). Ps. Just finish the podcast with John Jewett 💪

Justin Harris says eat as much meat and rice as you can without getting fat, and progressively get stronger over time. If you do this on a consistent basis then you will get bigger.
He also is very big into carb cycling for both weight loss and weight gain.
Every time I’ve tried to gain lbm I have just used a generic moderate surplus on a daily basis. Focusing on carbs and protein with very little added fat. The more I’ve done this the better I’ve gotten with it learning from past mistakes.

This time I would really like to carb cycle while trying to grow lean.
I’ve listened to a lot of his podcasts and read the book he wrote with Shelby.
The book basically says:
2 low days with around .75g of carbs per lb of bw.
2 or 3 medium days with upwards of 1.5g of carbs per lb of bw.
2 or 3 high days with around 3g of carbs per lb of bw.

I can understand the low days being so low, but the medium days confuse me. I would still be in a deficit on 1.5g of carbs per lb.
The high days also don’t really seem that high to me.

Can I please get some feedback from you guys that have actually had success with this method.

I would like to know how many low, medium, and high days you incorporated.
Also how many grams of carbs per lb of bw were you using on each day?

How long did it take for you to increase the carbs over time?

I know everyone reacts differently to food/calories/carbs, but I’d really like to see some real world results.
I end up basically having just a low and high day. But the concept is the same- I change my calories to ensure that I am in approximately the same level surplus.

If eating a fixed amount, and you have a leg and back day that’s long and killer, you might likely actually be in a calorie deficit that day.

I use an Apple Watch, and I’ve gotten used to how it approximates my calories. So I kind of just feed myself according to how much energy it says I’m using for that day.

It works good for me. But I’ve also done this from the start of me lifting.

from what i know Justin uses insulin on high days offseason 2 or 3 times a day. he never recommends lantus.
Whoa really, do you know why he doesn’t recommend Lantus?

i know Paul Barnett from Anabolic Bodybuilding on YouTube/Instagram uses Lantus year round.

I also use Lantus year round. Technically I’m poor right now, so instead I’m using Novolin NPH insulin from Walmart and splitting it into 2 or 3 shots

I have no clue, I've never grown using something like that.

We're all too unique to prescribe simple formulas even though that's what everyone wants. Body fat levels, metabolism, PEDs in play, training intensity, all those things and more impact calories you need to grow.

When I start my rebound I just start adding carbs around my workout, then to the meals after my workout, then to the meals before my workout, with carbs being added to breakfast last. I add enough to keep my weight going up.

If you start from a truly lean state, like 8% or under, it's going to be very hard to get fat unless you eat cheat meals for every meal every day.
Yep that’s the way to do it.

Idk if I will change this. But I’m dieting right now, and intend to not touch my pre/post carbs at all unless I absolutely have to.

I have 170g pre/100 intra and 120 post. But I’m also doing relatively long 2hour 15 minute upper body /Lower body workouts. So I can get away with it more since I’m burning about 1200-1500 calories during those sessions.

The total carbs pre/intra/post my workouts ends up being 390g. 390x4=1560 calories. So I’m about breaking even during this time of day.

Yep that’s the way to do it.

Idk if I will change this. But I’m dieting right now, and intend to not touch my pre/post carbs at all unless I absolutely have to.

I have 170g pre/100 intra and 120 post. But I’m also doing relatively long 2hour 15 minute upper body /Lower body workouts. So I can get away with it more since I’m burning about 1200-1500 calories during those sessions.

The total carbs pre/intra/post my workouts ends up being 390g. 390x4=1560 calories. So I’m about breaking even during this time of day.
Ok

Whoa really, do you know why he doesn’t recommend Lantus?

i know Paul Barnett from Anabolic Bodybuilding on YouTube/Instagram uses Lantus year round.

I also use Lantus year round. Technically I’m poor right now, so instead I’m using Novolin NPH insulin from Walmart and splitting it into 2 or 3 shots

in summary (those are Justin words) - lantus It’s too long acting and leads to insulin resistance. It improves bg levels, but only because insulin is always high.

Phil is on my list, he told me to text him in november xD
Aj Sims - i'll try
Milos - not responding
Hany - forgot about it xD
Paul Barnett - i was thinking about him, but he's basicaly a copy of Justin Harris ;p
Patrick - not responding
Dave - not sure about it xD
Vigorious steve - i have nothing agains him, but he knows nothing about real bodybuilding, just a longevity shit that no one cares xD.

Had never actually heard of phil viz so gave him a listen, like him a lot. Something's I noted from listening

Believes in high rep/pump sarcoplasmic hypertrophy as important

Insulin sensitivity is of utmost importance (stay lean year round).

Low carb on non training days (insulin sensitivity) and lower calories

He does believe in refeeds (2-3 days) to speed back up metabolism when prolonged dieting. This was one that surprised me as it seems this was popularized by Lyle McDonald but thought it wasn't well thought of anymore.

Had never actually heard of phil viz so gave him a listen, like him a lot. Something's I noted from listening

Believes in high rep/pump sarcoplasmic hypertrophy as important

Insulin sensitivity is of utmost importance (stay lean year round).

Low carb on non training days (insulin sensitivity) and lower calories

He does believe in refeeds (2-3 days) to speed back up metabolism when prolonged dieting. This was one that surprised me as it seems this was popularized by Lyle McDonald but thought it wasn't well thought of anymore.
Phil is a good coach, well structured, well thought out program and approach 👏🏿 👍🏿

Phill is definitely someone that I would like to have an conversation about bb :)

in summary (those are Justin words) - lantus It’s too long acting and leads to insulin resistance. It improves bg levels, but only because insulin is always high.
I wonder what he means by insulin resistance. I’ve never had to change my dose required for bg control.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131